Boiler cycle time oekofen pellematic

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Pierre61
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Oekofen pellematic boiler cycle time

by Pierre61 » 28/11/22, 10:59

casuette1968 wrote:Hello,
I don't know if I can change the heating power on my boiler or how?
someone to guide me?
Goods.

On the Pellematic, you must go to the extended mode (blue padlock) by entering the daytime code (eg 1527) then go to the Pellematic/Settings/power level menu
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 28/11/22, 12:11

Hello everybody

I am absolutely not targeting any member but I will just point out the obvious for the sorcerer's apprentices (registered or not) who will pass on this subject and who will touch everything and anything without imagining what happens next in the boiler!

Several things should be checked before foolishly deciding that a green is too much (or not powerful enough) just by seeing a cycle time : Shock:

On a machine under warranty, Okofen will refuse you any support if everything has been changed suspiciously.
They can see your changes remotely, although normally they must have your consent to access them : roll:
So my advice, BEWARE if you don't know much about it.
The manufacturer will be able to free himself of all responsibility according to his own analysis!

As a parallel, try to apply a warranty on a car maintained outside its manufacturer's official network during the legal warranty.
On paper it's not a problem according to the words of the auto centers, but in front of the mechanical manager of the network good luck : roll:

:)
1 x
Edjosa41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Edjosa41 » 14/12/22, 17:45

Bonjour à tous
I have just had a 16kw pellematic compact boiler installed and I have cycles of 35 minutes on average.
it seems that it is in the norm, but I still have the modulation which still requires 50% power at 73° while the boiler setpoint is 70°, is this normal? I sent an email to the installer but I'm still waiting for his answer.....
and as said aptly Pilpoill, I will avoid fiddling : Cheesy:
here is one of the latest graphs but I'm waiting to see because I just activated the external reg and I want to compare : Mrgreen:
on the other hand, the outdoor temperature limit for full power does not seem to be taken into account
Good evening everyone and thank you for your advice.
Edwin
Attachments
graph_20221210.png
graph_20221210.png (402.21 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
0 x