insert Experience Back to Vouzier water?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
nico71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vouzier

by nico71 » 31/10/08, 17:18

Hello,
personally I mounted a vouzier water insert from deville in parrallele on my boiler, I can't seem to make it work properly: bistre, bistre rage ...
It gets dirty in 2 weeks, I had a chimney fire with a flexible tube, so I changed to a rigid poujoulat and rebellot: I just uncorked it: obstruction 1 m from the outlet of the insert .
I specify that I put wood of at least 2 years and that my drawing is correct.
If someone has an idea, I am interested because I find this solution economical and pleasant.
Goods.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 31/10/08, 17:32

No doubt your behavior which is in question; Does your stainless steel tube go through a duct in non-insulated bushels? the bushel duct is in contact with the outside from its base? is the stainless steel tube in contact with the plug?
If you answer yes to the 3 questions, do not look any further, you must isolate the stainless steel tube from the bushel duct because the hot / cold contact causes the fumes to cool and their condensation at the point of contact, hence the acid flow, bister .

If you answer no, then you will have to think about it ... :D
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 31/10/08, 21:35

Bonsoir

To have studied a little the hydraulic connection of a boiler, I must add that the malfunction of the insert can also be caused by too low a temperature of the walls, which slows down the combustion.
In other words, the circulation of water cools the hearth too much, this is called a cold return, detrimental to the life of a heating body (on boilers, in addition there is the point of dew).
There is a relatively simple remedy, which consists in making a recirculation loop using the circulator and a thermal valve adapted for this purpose.
Unless your installation is already equipped with it, I know these products and possible suppliers and we could talk about them again.

A+
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 01/11/08, 08:11

Hello

Small additional information since the subject was broached not so long ago, about the connection of a wood boiler and buffer tank.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/recherche- ... t6264.html

A+
0 x
nico71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nico71 » 01/11/08, 10:22

Hello,
for my behavior, it's no, no and no. That's why I changed to a rigid. I suppose that my fire was due to the flexible conduit which must have touched the bushels since it was not exactly straight.
My idea was precisely that the circulation of water cooled the hearth too much.
I am therefore very interested in a possible closure. My editing is the one advised by deville: http://www.devillethermique.com/data/do ... rmique.pdf
So looping, if you have addresses, diagrams ... I'm interested.
Thank you. [/ Url]
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 01/11/08, 15:52

loop wrote:Bonjour à tous

I notice that the central heating by the chimney (hearth boiler) interests many members on this forum , me the first one (because oil currently)
Despite the many ingenious achievements presented by the members of this forum I have not found an ideal solution yet
I may be a little too demanding but leaves to do a new installation, provided that it is powerful, both in terms of econologic, as security (to reassure your insurer if bp)
Here is a semblance of specifications that could possibly help you choose the right material, if it exists at a manufacturer (Godin, Supra etc if some know the material?):

Fireplace insert Recessed
Power between 10 and 15 continuous Kw
High efficiency (over 75%)
Inertia (cast?)
Boiler with temperature control
Connection to existing central heating circuit
System clean glass
cold glass by air circulation between the 2 glass door (double glazed safety especially for children)
Easy to clean, especially glass and ashes

In addition, we could add the following feature

esthetisme
Possibility of supplying the fireplace with "outside" air (concentric duct)
Maximum heat recovery (flue)
smoke abatement system (apparently, no construsteur no offers)
Encouraging rate (and not dissuasive like some "green" pretension systems)

If some of you there other requirements, they can complete my list

Good reflection

A+

Looping, you just gave the criteria for a good wood power plant. Indeed, this is what I have been trying to do for 5 years, and the result is like this like this.
However, for an industrialist, it would be so easy to achieve this wonder.
Congratulations again for your analysis of a good wood stove.
Shall we team up to do this thing?
PS, we will not be murdered, pcq it will not ruin the oil tankers.
: Cheesy: (I will optionally add a small sirling to make some electricity)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 01/11/08, 19:32

Hello

For Nico:

Nothing too complicated for the recirculation loop
Did you go to the link mentioned above?
Otherwise here is an example of connection of a boiler insert to an oil central heating circuit and a buffer tank (my project in progress)

For Lejuste ..

Water has flowed under the bridge since this post.
I ended up finding and buying what I was looking for thanks to Pef
It is a 19 KW boiler insert including 15 KW with water
80% advertised yield
Exterior air intake (rear), electronic regulation for starting the circulator, and management of the air intake with water temperature sensor, safety valve, ash removal from below.
Double glazing possible as an option (which I didn't take, it looked too much like a microwave door)
Finally, important detail and not least, unbeatable price

For performance, I can not announce anything since it is not yet operational. But I worked a bit on the subject and I'm still working on the connection. All combinations are possible, you have to find the one that best suits your needs.

A+
0 x
nico71
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

vouzier continuation and end ...

by nico71 » 01/02/09, 16:47

Hello,
here it is, my insert is now almost 4 years old, and I think it is dead: many leaks at the back at the return.
I note on your various diagrams that the circulator is mounted precisely on the return and not on the departure as at Deville. Is there an impact ???
So I break everything and start again ....
It can be rewoven such a m ....?
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 02/02/09, 12:38

Hi nico

The circulator on the return is preferable for the circulator itself, because it is then crossed by less hot water.

For your boiler, if the outer wall is made of sheet metal (I believe that at Deville this is the case) then we can easily re-weld.
For the diagnosis of premature aging, it is difficult to get an idea. Maybe you can take pictures.
The central heating circuit is in dead water, therefore without air, and a priori this prevents internal corrosion.
Now, if you have condensation coming from the flue flowing on the sheet, this may be a clue.
The condensates are very acidic and it is preferable that they do not leave the duct or that they are collected and evacuated elsewhere.

A+
0 x
Helium
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Helium » 24/01/10, 12:21

loop wrote:Hello

For Nico:

Nothing too complicated for the recirculation loop
Did you go to the link mentioned above?
Otherwise here is an example of connection of a boiler insert to an oil central heating circuit and a buffer tank (my project in progress)

For Lejuste ..

Water has flowed under the bridge since this post.
I ended up finding and buying what I was looking for thanks to Pef
It is a 19 KW boiler insert including 15 KW with water
80% advertised yield
Exterior air intake (rear), electronic regulation for starting the circulator, and management of the air intake with water temperature sensor, safety valve, ash removal from below.
Double glazing possible as an option (which I didn't take, it looked too much like a microwave door)
Finally, important detail and not least, unbeatable price

For performance, I can not announce anything since it is not yet operational. But I worked a bit on the subject and I'm still working on the connection. All combinations are possible, you have to find the one that best suits your needs.

A+

I find it very well the insert on the image, is it reservoir or coil?
And know the price, to see if ours are competitive ;-)
Image there are other less rustic models ;-) I specify the price 1780 € ttc and they are supplied with the draft regulator.

Greetings
Helio
0 x