Help for setting my ÖkoFEN PE25

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/14, 11:50

I thought I understood the opposite in a post on futura.

Someone [manet ???] seemed to say that it automatically "reprograms" itself after a chop ...

I need to find the passage.

There may also be differences between brands. The person in question was not an alpha2 I think, but a Wilo ...

In any case, that would be a hell of a lot of good news, because I still intend - this summer now - to switch to a "high performance"!
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 12/01/14, 12:00

stef1 wrote:For the circulator [.....] It is currently on the 3th position (the highest).

There are 4 months, I changed my old circulators by new low conso.

For the old ones, one was in 2 (55W) position and the other one was in 3 (80W) position.

On the new ones, the first in proportional pressure curve 1 position (5W) and the other in constant pressure curve 1 position (8W). To my surprise, this is ample for traffic in the circuits, and the heating comfort has not changed.

The electric conso was therefore changed from 135 Wh / h to 13 Wh / h. 122 W saved every hour, on 3500 heating hours per season, ie 427 kWh saved not season ...

A+
0 x
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 12/01/14, 12:02

dirk pitt wrote:at the level of the flow in the circuit, according to the configuration of the radiators (length of the circuits, stages, etc,) it is often wise to put a little pressure against, ie put a loss of load at the very end of the circuit on the cold return before the V3V-boiler return bifurcation. on most installations, there are isolation valves in the radiator circuit. partially closing the return valve helps to find the right flow / pressure balance.

I obviously have this valve. But my heating circuit is reversed on one of the network ends (the longest) because the arrival is done on what is the output (normal) of the radiator, the return from the thermostatic valve .....

This radiator constitutes the closure of the water loop.

I admit that I do not have the patience to engage in a load loss calculation my network of. This would allow me to validate the most judicious position for the setting of the circulator.
0 x
noob
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 12/01/14, 12:06

Did67 wrote:I thought I understood the opposite in a post on futura.

Someone [manet ???] seemed to say that it automatically "reprograms" itself after a chop ...

No no, not if it's fixed speed, it's designed for.

Next summer I will put one of these circulators on my rise of the return temperature, it will be in fixed speed (position 3). this circulator rotates about 30 seconds, then stops 30 seconds, etc, etc ...
0 x
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 12/01/14, 12:12

Did67 wrote:
I think you have the old gray TEM, me?

Can you be more specific ? I had never thought of that!

So your circulator is on the UW port of the platinum ??? Can you give me the settings on the P2xx I do not know how much ??? [temp mini? proportional system? hyseteris ??? of memory]

Yes I think, in fact it's the same as in Dirk's pictures.
the circulator starts at 66 ° C and stops at 60 ° C.
0 x
noob
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/14, 12:30

1360 wrote:
Did67 wrote:I thought I understood the opposite in a post on futura.

No no, not if it's fixed speed, it's designed for.

Next summer I will put one of these circulators on my rise of the return temperature, it will be in fixed speed (position 3). this circulator rotates about 30 seconds, then stops 30 seconds, etc, etc ...

OKAY. Thank you.

I will still try to find the remark made elsewhere.

I think there are two things:

a) marches / stops even close together, as you consider it

b) and "chopping" with continuous but "slowed down" operation of the circulator [by micro-pulses? by clipping the sinusoids ??? I do not know] ; if that's it, I'm not sure it's not incompatible ...

I have this mode b) on my CESI too. And we can hear a little "snoring" when the circulator operates under this regime ...

Before buying, I will dig ...
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 12/01/14, 14:43

@did, yes maybe with the new regul or we can regulate a lot of things about the speed of V3V, we must be able to make it quite reactive. if my old regul TEM, not possible, that's why I opted for the shutdown of the circulator to stop the boiler temperature drop during the restart phases. it's very fast and efficient. I use the UW output of the boiler automaton but in all or nothing mode, no hash.
it is also necessary to regulate the closing of the V3V to a value lower than that of the cutout circulator, obviously.
I do not remember the values ​​anymore, it's been a long time since my Austrian turned out well without me taking care of it too much. I can take a look to see. otherwise I made a post on it in March 2009 (it rejuvenated us) see here I see that I had never finished this post at UW port setting.
0 x
Click my signature
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 12/01/14, 16:58

Dirk, if that can help you find your way

https://www.econologie.com/forums/suivi-du-t ... 4-150.html

I have some links like this because to understand everything the thread it was practical.
0 x
noob
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/14, 17:30

stef1 wrote:
Why? I do not understand
I thought that the P170 = 1 had the sole effect of stopping the burner on P202

:?:

1) You have reason not to understand, since I got tangled up with the brushes! I confused 0 and 1 ...

2) That said, as you were on P170 = 0, your boiler was supposed to stop at 70 °, unless you changed the "heating ++" and / or "DHW ++"

But your peaks are between 73 and 75 ° ... That's what misled me!

??

This could be the "ingested" pellets, which burn when the shutdown procedure starts at 70 ° ... With the consequence, a further rise in temperature before the physical shutdown ...

This is the procedure that starts at the fateful time. Not the physical stop, which comes much later ...

So if you go to 1, your peaks will be much higher, to 78 / 80 ° boiler temperature.

Suddenly, your cycles will be much longer. You can "extrapolate" each climb up to around 78 to 80 ... And in the same way, each "descent", with the same slope.

At the climb, on the other hand, the slope is bent, orally because the modulation is lower and lower ...

And the restart will be delayed, because there are many more calories in "reserve" ...

3) You should put your "mini" back in the Pëlletronic mesnus: there, each time, the V3V go through a closing phase to protect the boiler.

It would be better if you managed to make the rising boiler temperature coincide with a passage through a low point just above the mini. The V3V would not close. The operation would be smoothed!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/14, 17:35

dirk pitt wrote:
I use the UW output of the boiler automaton but in all or nothing mode, no hash.
it is also necessary to regulate the closing of the V3V to a value lower than that of the cutout circulator, obviously. .

Never used the UW port.

I didn't know it was set to "all or nothing".

But once stopped the circulator, the temp start will still drop slowly (the pipe cools). It is therefore necessary to keep a sufficient margin for the boiler to be restarted, the boiler temperature being raised and the circulator restarting sufficiently quickly before the V3V closes. Insulate the pipe around the probe ???

It's just a question of setting up again ...
0 x