Pompe à chaleur

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/03/08, 16:56

camille-louise wrote:
martien007 wrote:I see that your energy on earth is starting to cause you problems and that you do not agree on the solutions to save your planet.

But perhaps it is already too late?

Are you sure it is your CO2 and CH4 emissions that will cause warming and destroy your lives? Why would it not be a hyper-volcano or a meteorite (as for the dinosaues) or a civil or military nuclear cataclysm?

You wave like ants from a kicked-in anthill, and then you're going to kill yourself to get that energy at all costs.

Don't you think that your Masters have an interest in your planet heating up so that you can, for example, exploit the oil located under the Arctic pack ice and use the Northwest Passage to transport the large tankers and container ships from the Asia to Europe by a shorter route.

Your masters have surely planned to come to Mars or a habitable planet once the earth becomes inhospitable, but as only KING MONEY interests them and after them the deluge, so they will not have this problem to solve.

Seen from Mars, heat pump or not, the best solution does not exist. There will always be a more gifted, more educated human, certain of his knowledge, who will affirm that HIS solution is the best.

What do you smoke in the evening before bed?
Go see the IPCC reports, you will see, there is something for everyone, Europe, Asia and the Americas, all in the same bag.
All of humanity is concerned and let's say that not all of them are for wars, conflicts and suppremacy.
The world will continue to live with or without us.
As far as I'm concerned, I do what I can, like many of us too.

Me no smoking, no coc here.

What is the IPCC? economic interest group? Ah yes those who had the Nobel Prize with Al Gore the poor unfortunate who has a gigantic house + private plane and who has to emit a fairly gigantic amount of CO2 in a year? What does he propose as a solution? to reduce CO2 emissions? and who manages the land if not the powerful who exploit oil and also humans in both senses of the word. So how can you not believe that you are all being manipulated by your powerful earth leaders.
0 x