Heat transfer firebrick and air?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 29/03/12, 05:23

Big off topic: who deserves a topic : Idea:

Hey, bac + 42 in elementary physics
Why ice cube forms faster with hot water. the Mpemba effect.
I never heard a teacher say to me: obviously I learned that at school.
To win cases of whiskey is formidable. : Mrgreen:

Don't ask me why. I don't have the formula in the right order:

Hot water + gas + thermal shock + evaporation + convection + supercooling = ice cube

No sublimation history NOON NO : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Edict: dedicated I will end up believing that you know everything about everything.
I have a young colleague of 110 years to introduce you. But it is guaranteed on paper, he does not have the tray.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 29/03/12, 06:41

If you take me out:
Impossible, the delta of water between cold and hot ...
Freezing capacity in kg / 24h ...
The duration in time ...

Logic huh.

Think of the cash register!
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 29/03/12, 12:38

Hello,
I will not argue about your last message.
But the latest news, 10 * 10/10 or 10/10 * 10 we believe the same result.
As for the content of the message, it goes in all directions except that of the question, when to know how it goes read the +100 pages on the rocket stove and 300 on the mass stove on futura sciences, these are self-builders, who live in what they have built, who doesn't give a damn about the calculations, but who add a thermal bench according to their observation.
Me the difference is that given the situation I want to avoid coming back to it several times, that's why I try to do simulations.
a + claude
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 15:02

clasou wrote:Hello,
Me the difference is that given the situation I want to avoid coming back to it several times, that's why I try to do simulations.
a + claude

clasou is right, to avoid unnecessary absurd errors, especially on what is well known for 200 years scientifically (except convection, 100 to 50 years).
The current KWh is very inexpensive, in oil and others, because it takes a lot of earth to stir to store it warm, and even more to cycle by bike to make it !!!

clasou burns how much by weight of dry wood per hour or per day with cold outside ??
this fixes the mass of the stove that stores.
This can be a part of the concrete block and concrete house, if little heated, but of large mass, tens of tonnes, even heated by the sun.

Otherwise, convection is very very complex like whirlpools, chaotic, essential, especially in large dimensions, because blocking it prevents it from cooling or heating, quickly deeper than more than 5 to 10 cm. And there are books of hundreds of pages, to read, stuffed with equations, which I put in links on econology (exchangers).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/12, 15:18

The problem is that as you tell us so much nonsense, in areas where you only know poic ...

As this type of received ideas absolutely incomprehensible (since the time we talk about it ...):

Dedeleco wrote:To put it simply, you can take almost anything as solid, cheap to store:
clay, brick, compacted earth, glass, sand, pebbles, limestone, granite, not necessarily refractory

... that inevitably, we doubt everything you write (and finally, I wonder if there is no reason to do it ...)

Because basically, the harsh winter we went through is there to remind us, in RES we need the best possible energy efficiency (since in our latitudes we are not spoiled, and less and less the further north you go ...) and given the heavy investments that the construction sector represents, even if it's not false, this is really not the type of advice to give ...

Because if it is not expensive for a mediocre efficiency, it will always be too expensive in the end ... Because too many calories lost, therefore the investment is unsatisfactory therefore lost etc.

And a little late, we will realize that this cheap will be very expensive on arrival ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 15:31

Obamot knows his way around real stupid things with, quite proud, the tenth harmonic equal to 2 power 10 or after the fundamental counted zero, etc ... with his falsifiable style.

Obamot would do well to read the many courses and links, as evidence, that I put on the internet instead of perishing in a vacuum, like a turkey, which reads nothing, and repeats with an understanding.

By the way, the good mass-market stoves make a ton and more !!
I'm not inventing anything.

You can put anything inexpensive in it, with a high thermal capacity and which is temperature resistant and does not release toxic products other than water, such as clay -> limestone brick, granite, stones, lava , concrete, etc. with just refractory against very hot flames and smoke at the start of the heat exchanger.
Last edited by dedeleco the 29 / 03 / 12, 17: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/03/12, 15:38

Flop! : Cheesy:

... and you come out again and again your great game what:

... what do you gain from your pathological false denials: the raz-le-bol of all the fo-fo against you: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post228391.html#228391
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 29/03/12, 15:56

Hello, always looking for friends.
So for Obamot, do you have a mass stove or a rocket stove, because the
apart from trying to scratch the back of dedeleco I don't see.
Cheap, does not mean ineffective, for info the idea of ​​the rocket stove is to make a means of heating for the cheapest possible.

There are some in Canada, as it only cost time and passion.

Because there I agree, with dedeleco the earth the stone can be useful the question is to know what you are looking for and how you are looking for, taking into account the different constraints, place and other.
On the other hand no agreement on the fact of leaving scientific explanations all the time, because it is last not nothing invented, just explained phenomena which I recognize it allows to artificially make a replica.

So, and if you were going to read the link and file that there is on futura, because the there has to learn, of the lived.
But not sure that this is your goal.
a + claude
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 29/03/12, 16:31

On the other hand no agreement on the fact of leaving scientific explanations all the time, because it is last not nothing invented, just explained phenomena which I recognize it allows to artificially make a replica.

is archival, because behind each usual object (eg cell phone, antennas, etc.), to develop, we used lots of quantitative scientific methods, which allow us to invent and make things work.
This denigration of science is a misconception, a big dangerous blunder, a form of laziness and refusal of the effort to learn it, because even for the simple, you spend and lose money in useless and absurd tests. Clear example, wind turbines and alternators !!!

It is in your interest to learn the known bases, to understand them, therefore to understand the physics, not to make salad in the units, effort rewarded by saving time, money with a system that works without surprises, instead of reinventing the work of others from the past who made the same mistakes before you and explain it to you scientifically !!

just in memory, and others made their simple mass stove with photo on econology.
A stove buried in the mass which stores is sufficient by reflecting on the heat exchanger of sufficient surface (is calculated, convection).
0 x
clasou
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by clasou » 29/03/12, 16:51

I did speak of reality and not of artificial object.
So if you make a fire and cover it with a little earth, you realize that the earth ends up being warmer.
So certain we tried to know how to calculate it or reproduce it, I am not saying that this is necessarily useless.
I haven't seen anyone push a cell phone naturally.

well it's true that i didn't really search.

As for the wind turbine, and what about nuclear power.
a + claude
0 x