Action ökofen France on regulation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 15/11/09, 13:58

1) I'm coming a bit late. But Dirk has said the gist.

2) I would be a little more neutral than him on the lambda wave: if it is clean, it allows the boiler to better adapt to the quality of the pellets; but it is a source of potential trouble; and if it is clogged, it will be useless ... For my part, I try to have high quality pellets (Dinplus certified) and therefore at constant quality, the boiler does not need to adapt . Why create problems where there may not be.

The lambda probe seems essential to me on wafer boilers, because the fuel is not standardized.

3) I would also be more circumspect than Dirk on the hearth; Hargassner and Guntamatic present ceramics as a plus; moreover, many of the best builders use steel (Viessmann, who is not a wanker, has just launched his first pellet boiler designed by them; it is made of steel); almost all fuel and gas boilers are made of steel, with "blue flames" with significantly higher temperatures; the combustion temperature is above all the result of the fuel + 0²; it is the violence of the oxidation more than the "pan" in which the combustion takes place that destroys the temperature ... I do not see why the steel "pan" of my Okofen would not withstand the 750 ° C of the combustion of pellets while my Viessamnn resisted the 1 ° C of the combustion of fuel oil ...

For my part, I think that this is a legacy of wood / multi-fuel boilers at Guntamatic and Hargassner. It is very good. But is it a "plus" as they sell it or just marketing ??? I'm wondering.

4) I hesitated between Hargassner, Okofen and Guntamatic ...

5) At this stage, it is hesitating between BMW, Mercedes and Audi! Everyone will be convinced that theirs is the best. Of course, BMW will have its arguments. Mercedes his (the vitoire in F1) and Audi his (the victories at Le Mans) ... In any case, it cannot be a 2CV!

6) Indeed, we must put our discussions into perspective: a) nothing says that I would not have the same problems with a Hargassner (my problem corresponds to a very specific configuration: heated floors with high inertia + night reduction); b) the problems debated are either the result of obvious parameterization errors or of the order of "quibbling" (sometimes we have to take ourselves for fanatics of our boilers, quibbling to "tame" them, improve them further - as there are forums BMWists who still tune their BMW because it doesn't spit enough!); c) a number of us can confirm that Okofen tried to support us and even intervened in one or the other ... Not all brands can say the same !!!

7) Indeed, the "discriminant", arrived at this stage, it is your heating engineer, his mastery of his machine and his seriousness ...

Here. Good choice.
0 x
Gil72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Gil72 » 29/12/09, 18:01

I am new to this post. Good morning all.

I am very impressed with the technical content of the discussions. And so I fully intend to dissect this especially since I am a new user of a Hargassner Classic 12 kW boiler (and without Lambda probe) + 4 tonne textile silo since 20/10/09. A CESI with a 300-liter dual-energy tank is connected to it.

The question "Which brand to choose?" Was also posed to me in front of the last two candidates that I had selected: Ökofen and Hargassner.

I had determined that 12 kW would be enough for me. And it is on the principle of the smallest possible power, allowing the boiler to operate at a speed as close as possible to its nominal power that I finally chose Hargassner because, at the level of the exchanger, this 'is a "real" 12 kW. No shutters to restrict the power.

But other aspects seem interesting to me in Ökofen, the simplicity of the volcano hearth is one.

During these first two months of use, no regulation pb. I gained a lot in comfort compared to the old installation: fuel boiler with seized V3V and no outside temperature sensor !!!

I am also a client of advice to optimize the settings of this boiler ... Thank you in advance.
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 06/08/10, 15:30

Olivier63 wrote:

Problem: Without a room thermostat, in reduced mode (17 ° C for example), the room temperature does not drop sufficiently.

Type of regulator concerned:E1224 (white)

Reason: The temperature calculation is incorrect.
Dirk, it seems to me that the formula should be TD = P * (15-TE) + PB +(1 + P)* (CA-20) and not TD = P * (15-TE) + PB +P* (CA-20)

Remedy: For everyday use, simply lower the requested temperature further.
For example, in my case (P = 0.88; TE = 3; PB = 26; CA = 17), the temperature should be 30.2 ° C while it is 32.6 ° C. It is therefore necessary to set the reduced temperature to 14.6 ° C to have the 30.2 ° C normally calculated.
On the other hand for a prolonged absence (new option of this regul), if one wishes to position the temperature in frost-free (10 ° C), the temperature should be 17.6 ° C then what is 25.6 ° C. It would therefore be necessary to adjust the reduced temperature to 2 ° C to have the 17.6 ° C normally calculated.
The problem is that I can't fall below 10 ° C ... THINGS TO DO

A plus, Olivier.

Following the same problem on my white regulator E1224 Version V.15, after contact with Okofen, it has just been replaced by version V.23 under warranty.
There will be no more lowering bug ... to follow this winter.

jC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.