2009 Tree Week: free trees in Paliseul

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 21/11/09, 19:12

Of course dear friend, let's chat ... :D

Yes, that's the very reason : Cheesy:

Take it away from my sun, I really like it : Cheesy:

Note to choose, I prefer to be very frank and not fall into what my Zen part - in the true without the word - considers as disrespectful and very unproductive 8)

The error being in my opinion to start a conversation, if we know (and "god" knows that we know it) that it will have no constructive outcome ...

There it is the instinct of the "wise old man" who cribs in each one of us which must be consulted, nothing else, but to know it, failing to be wise, it is necessary to have the sense of "to see what the eyes do not see, and that is very visible to the heart ".

Well, to come back to the subject, I would advocate more a responsible movement - international - a sudden awareness that would lead mankind to see things as they are and not, as they are not ...

Alas, there is still a lot of work on the board for even "managed to understand that this awareness is possible", especially on the part of those who see in the God money, a splendid firmament made of more brilliant stars. one that the other, where I the wise or the cynical see only a trompe l'oeil painted without talent : Cheesy:

On these considerations, I give the floor to other thinking heads of econology ...

Best regards from the Zen master's cat, meow !!!

:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/11/09, 20:30

Perfect! Diogenes and St Exupéry seem good references to me… I don't hate Zen Buddhism either…

It is necessary to clarify for those who might be mistaken that "cynicism" in the old sense has nothing to do with its modern meaning.
Cynical philosophers used irony to denounce the conformism of their contemporaries, while the current cynic only expresses aloud the commonplaces which (de) regulate the conduct of our societies.

At the local level in France or Belgium, as I said above, there is hardly the lack of trees. There remains the problem, also mentioned, of agricultural land from which banished, hedges, isolated trees (walnut trees) and bushes ...
It is where nature has been most destroyed that it is most urgent to find a remedy. However, I find it hard to see our charming green neophytes crisscrossing hedgerows of the countryside, replacing those that their owners have worked hard to eradicate ...
Otherwise, there is the consolation of garnishing urban areas with greenery, leaving most of the territory to desolation. Hubert Reeves thought that the city was a refuge for biodiversity.
He saw this as an encouraging sign where my interpretation is quite the opposite: if the city is the reliquary of nature, it is because things have decidedly become very serious. :frown:
Last edited by Ahmed the 22 / 11 / 09, 14: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 21/11/09, 22:48

Affirmative your honor, +1 : Cheesy:

Meow, poor earthlings and poor land ... :|
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"