Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by GuyGadebois » 28/09/19, 12:43

phil12 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
As with the rise of Nazism,.

You're not ashamed to get that kind of argument : Evil:

On the part of a techno-fascist like Tryphon, we should not be surprised at anything.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/09/19, 20:18

GuyGadebois wrote:
phil12 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

On the part of a techno-fascist like Tryphon, we should not be surprised at anything.

We are always amazed by the power of your arguments. After the void, the insult.
But hey, I've always been told that I reveal fools.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/09/19, 20:19

phil12 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

Two totalitarian ideologies are at work in the world today, Islamism and environmentalism. The second is neo-communism, ie with the same promises of paradise on earth if we follow ecological precepts, the same threats of hell if we thwart them, the same gratuitous affirmations that "it is for our good ", and the same sophistical opprobrium if it is contested (" you therefore want the death of our children "). So necessarily there is a terrible connection with Nazism even if Stalin and Mao each killed many more people in peacetime than Nazism in wartime. This does not concern all environmentalists, but when their majority remains silent while its fanatical preachers instrumentalize ecology for purely political ends, we must draw the consequences on the potential risks of the rise of this movement.

"We apply the necessary solutions without everyone taking to the streets"is your point, not mine, the one that we should crush in front of what is imposed on us. As for your"to take others hostage to defend his little case with its little advantages"is obviously a trial of intent. Millions of people have a socially and technically justified opinion against the deployment of new energies, without defending" its small interests ". When you place yourself in the camp "good guys", that others deny any moral quality, and that they only have to be crushed, this is the beginning of fascism.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/09/19, 20:57

Exnihiloest wrote:Blah blah blah blahâa, blah!

If there's a fascist here, it's you. I can't even say "you", it just puzzles me.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/09/19, 21:00

Exnihiloest wrote: After the void, the insult.
But hey, I've always been told that I reveal fools.

It's not an insult, it's a diagnosis. As for your revelations, I hope that one day they will reveal you to yourself. There are NEVER arguments in what you dare to throw out, only judgments, only condemnations, only arbitrariness. It is typical of intellectual nothingness who play it "gifted holding the truth".
0 x
Yool
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Yool » 01/10/19, 09:31

Exnihiloest wrote:
phil12 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:

Two totalitarian ideologies are at work in the world today, Islamism and environmentalism.

You can add feminism or the gay lobby while you're at it!
we recognized you Mr. Zemmour ... Image

Seriously i'm starting to wonder why you signed up on this forum!?
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/10/19, 11:27

I fear very much * that you will misunderstand the position defended by Exnihiloest and make hasty and false conclusions. I am all the more comfortable writing it because I couldn't disagree with his ideas any more than I am! 8)
No fascism in there, any more than there is anti-fascism in contesting his point of view. Each of us has, consciously or not, an explanatory grid of the World, that is to say a simplified representation ** of the World which retains only what seems to us the most significant, a logic is then applied to this model, which necessarily validates the elements selected (we are in a circular logic). This explains that, depending on the model chosen (not necessarily freely, since we are influenced by the models of the surrounding culture), the conclusions may be very different both in form and in substance (and often those that seem to oppose the more on the form are closest on the bottom ***).
I dispute the validity of his model of representation of the World, because it is so terribly simplified **** that it emerges from it severely mutilated: this is what explains, in my opinion, the great efficiency of formal logic that it is possible to apply it.

* To put it mildly! :D
** The real is far too complex for us to understand it in its entirety.
*** See the debate about Greta Thunberg.
**** Because it is a mirror reflection of the ideology determined by the technosphere for the purpose of its expansion.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/10/19, 11:44

Globalized neoliberalism and fascism, an improbable equation? Not for Roland Gori, who sees similarities between the two regimes: when liberal democracy imposes itself in political life by "sorting out what is or is not acceptable for international institutions of finance and commerce", and disavows sovereignties popular and national; when "the policing of thoughts and behaviors is ensured by the new social forms of evaluation which reduce the notion of value to conformity and calculation"; when "economic competition is only a way of continuing the war by other means" ... we find the three main characteristics of fascism: one party, severe social control and warlike expansionism. "It is easier to use the term fascism to denote today the jihadist movements hostile to the universalist and rationalist discourse of the Enlightenment than to characterize a materialist, utilitarian and rationalist civilization, proper to globalization".
https://www.lemonde.fr/emploi/article/2 ... 98637.html

Drawing:.
In 2018, 164 environmental activists were killed because of their beliefs
This is the sad reality described in the annual report of the NGO Global Witness.

In 2018, it was still dangerous to display your environmental opinions to the world. According to the annual report of the NGO Global Witness, 164 environmental activists were killed last year, because of their beliefs. Most were fighting against mining, forestry or agro-industrial projects that endangered the environment.
https://www.lesinrocks.com/2019/07/30/a ... nvictions/

Who are the fascists?
Last edited by GuyGadebois the 01 / 10 / 19, 11: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/10/19, 11:52

These references to something known is probably reassuring, but this is not essential. Technology and economy are growing hand in hand in the current phase and contain the installation of the technosphere, that is to say a world where humans have less and less their place, until the moment when they will have become totally useless in as vectors of this transformation. Referring to the past does not seem to me to be of much help in perceiving this radical innovation.

As for green activists, they are basically of two kinds: those which are used to modify the trajectory of capitalism to consolidate it (market for the climate, for example) and those which oppose it head-on through its enterprises. On the first, microphones and cameras, on the second, bullets or prison.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/10/19, 16:49

Glyphosate and its accomplices
Joël Spiroux from Vendômois (*), CRII GEN
Date of writing / update: May 20, 2019

The toxicological evaluation of glyphosate herbicides (HBG) is a real deception. Explanations from the Independent Research and Information Committee on Genetic Engineering (Criigen).

Herbicides, like all pesticides, are composed of a molecule declared active by the manufacturer and co-formulants (previously called adjuvants) considered as neutral by the manufacturer and regulatory agencies: HBG (for example Roundup) = glyphosate + co Formulants. Thus, only the molecule declared active, glyphosate, was tested for two years in rats before placing on the market. However, not a farmer in the world uses glyphosate alone.
The following here:
https://www.infogm.org/6735-glyphosate-et-ses-complices
1 x