Creeping plants for the environment and wildlife?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 28/06/09, 19:07

I appreciate poetry, but not the challenges, like did you see my big brain! yours is lousy next door!

so ok for a post change of customs, but no, a post you are all dummies, i will explain life!

so, yes, recyclinade, launch the post tone, but stay correct with your fellow humans.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/06/09, 19:45

it is neither artistic
neither scientist
than notice that in the space of a few years, climates change

the post where I take it out on lietseu to have been settled privately with himself

following my posts is not that complicated.

my style is confusing I admit.
is often confusing.
but are not that complicated.

there is quite a bit of technique in what I tell.

I have a question for you.
how much you bet with me that you do not hold the distance of what I have traveled like a king
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/06/09, 19:54

Hasardine wrote:I appreciate poetry, but not the challenges, like did you see my big brain! yours is lousy next door!

so ok for a post change of customs, but no, a post you are all dummies, i will explain life!

so, yes, recyclinade, launch the post tone, but stay correct with your fellow humans.

it's not a post
where did you see my big brain

if you could read each of the posts

most of the time it was me who suffered

once you politely ask for respect for your own difference

taunts redoubled in power

Do you think that we can find quirks of this style without working? without thinking ?
you just spit your venom at me just because you say it yourself i'm a head

do not forget that at school between you and me you were preferred by the teachers that believe me well.
Last edited by recyclinage the 28 / 06 / 09, 20: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 28/06/09, 20:05

thank you gegyx it reassures me

use me instead of spending your time pissing you off
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 29/06/09, 11:04

A head maybe but not in French, you do not have a grammar checker and a bescherel at home?

Well, no more meanness (you saw there's a plural!), Wolves it's me who continues!

The idea of ​​rampants was very terrifying for dry, arid lands, if certain succulents can adapt to it, but weeding to replace with something else seems indeed useless!

In our garden, clovers, violets and other bindweed have replaced the lawn. it's green, flowery and the fleas love to make bouquets, for my part, I enjoy the smells and colors that form the whole.

You see, no mowing, no herbicide, no maintenance and delicious syrups and candies to taste on arrival.

Happiness for all, in short! (but there are bitter people who spoil themselves such happiness what a shame).

It is true that some condemned people will take advantage of it to the end to take advantage of the beauties and joys that they may still experience. I'm not talking about waste or exploitation, just sharing a smile, a moment of joy, with my loved ones.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 29/06/09, 11:22

: Lol:

go I'm going to pretend that there is no cutting 2 times a year by large machine in hyper consumption

I will pretend that the ditches are not eroding

, etc.

go I forget everything

you are happy ?

come on i will help you a little
I'm looking for an arid ditch for chance
: Lol:

you see that I'm not that mean ...
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 29/06/09, 13:30

definitely! it's bad as behavior!
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 29/06/09, 13:33

insubordination before a sociopath

I understand your pain
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 29/06/09, 14:16

Recycling, please, try to make an effort to understand what other people are writing. We all make an effort to understand what you write yourself. :frown:

I believe that everyone agrees that the splitters (the "big machine in hyper consumption" as you call them) pollute.
If they pass along roads, it is to preserve the edges of these from disintegration due to plants.

And, yes, like everywhere else, nature takes back its rights.

If they pass, it is also to increase the visibility of motorists who can be hampered by tall grass.

If the solution of planting creepers would be largely less polluting in theory; in practice this comes up against certain pitfalls:
  • find the right variety to plant: you need a robust, maintenance-free, fast-growing plant to cover the soil before the herbaceous plants grow. In addition, these plants must be able to withstand rainless summers and floods when the ditches fill with water after a heavy rain. In short, it must surely exist this kind of plant, but it is still necessary to find it and that it is adapted to the climate and more perennial than the herbaceous which, if not, will invariably take their place.
  • You imagine the construction site to plant it along all the roads : Shock: ??

In short, the idea is attractive but I do not know if it is really feasible.

The ideal would still be to replace all the asphalted roads by the paths of yesteryear with grass in the middle on which we could walk by bike or sleigh. At these speeds, the herbaceous plants no longer disturb ... :D
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 29/06/09, 14:24

I can see the site it would provide
but I also see that it is impossible to change customs with a spoonful.
0 x