food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/09/15, 08:40

remondo hello
In any case, it is a man who can be invited to the restaurant without fear.
It is not that obvious because organic and VGL restaurants do not run the streets. As for the others, I would use Coffe's formula: "It's shit!" ". So not being detritiphagous or coprophagous, I abstain! :?
I therefore realize that your curiosities are limited to external forms, no background .... too bad!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/09/15, 09:06

Hi Janic,

Oh, we should find you a little organic salad somewhere, with half an AB cookie.

It seems to me that your intake of sugars and proteins is low. It takes, and I grant you that plants bring it.

Bon appétit anyway.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/09/15, 10:24

Hi Janic,
Oh, we should find you a little organic salad somewhere, with half an AB cookie.

Oh! It would be great!
It seems to me that your intake of sugars and proteins is low. It takes, and I grant you that plants bring it.
Referring to a salad is obvious, but it was not a reference, but an example from a day, not a model in itself.
For sugars and proteins, the VG mode is an ideal model, having regard to our anatomo-physiology. Indeed, what matters is not the intake per se, but the effective nutritional intake. To take a mechanical example, current combustion engines are an example of energy waste compared to an electric motor, although each benefits from the designation of motor, but their anatomy is different and therefore their performance too.
Living organisms, of which we as an example, function like factories: supply, transformation, final execution of the product, then its marketing to fulfill its dedicated function. Financially, the balance is between purchase, sale and therefore profits, but if industrial waste is excessive, if the energy used for processing is excessive, if stocks are excessive, etc. the profit is reduced by as much with sometimes even going as far as the deficit, endangering the company.
The same goes for the human factory: inputs, processing, storage, use of the final product. VG dietetics is in this antigaspi mode and therefore a rationalization of purchases, stocks, transformation, and use with the minimum of losses. We can therefore understand that between the two examples the second is more rational, more efficient and more truly ecological.
Since this mode does not correspond to the standard model, the quantitative and above all qualitative references are no more suitable. For example the myth of calcium intended to favor an industry with strong economic potential, but whose biological reality is quite different and this could be examined for many other aspects like the myth of proteins, there also intended to favor an economy which exploded in recent decades, but whose biological impact is being felt more and more in terms of costly pathologies for our social system, in addition to the pains and dramas that this generates (which are not quantified in hard cash).
PS: you are a high technician, so you could use this level of skill by applying it to any food mode as I did, which led to this choice.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 26/09/15, 11:35

Janic wrote: VG dietetics is in this antigaspi mode and therefore a rationalization of purchases, stocks, transformation, and use with the minimum of losses. We can therefore understand that between the two examples the second is more rational, more efficient and more truly ecological.

Wouldn't there be a little smell of "efficient sobriety"in there? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/09/15, 13:10

guys, I like you, but wouldn't you be a little bit strong in HS?

The subject is relevant, informative, interesting and everything and everything but it is very far from the friendly bovidae of our friend, right?

New topic, please!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/09/15, 14:09

Wouldn't there be a little smell of "efficient sobriety" in there?
Of course, it was a nod for its use elsewhere.: Cheesy:
Elephant
Totally agree! one thing leads to another hence my incentive to consult on the subjects concerned which could lead to a development (if necessary) of the subject.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/15, 08:54

a quick glance at what happens in slaughterhouses then!

http://www.l214.com/enquetes/2015/abatt ... in-france/
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/12/15, 09:54

It is not because some drivers drive badly that all motorists must stop driving ...

If you want to go to this field more seriously, halal must be prohibited: raw slaughter + increased health risk.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/15, 12:27

remondo hello
I should rather have put it on the subject our animal friends, but as both are concerned ... !!!!
It is not because some drivers drive badly that all motorists must stop driving ...
This is not the question, but rather: some assassins kill their victims properly, others massacre them.
If you want to go on this ground more seriously, you must ban halal: raw throat cutting + increased health risk.
This is valid for everyone, Hallal, Jew or the local butcher and it is not a question of prohibiting, each of us is supposed to have a little bit of awareness of "good" as well as "bad".
The L214 association stands up against ALL animal killings because they are only a custom, a food culture that is not justifiable, nor justified, except by the taste for blood and violence.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/12/15, 12:57

we don't kill animals and even plants because we have a taste for blood and violence ...

we kill them because our physiological needs force us to eat so as not to die ...

@+
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"