Search found 19 results

by fredenergie71
08/07/15, 00:07
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement
answers: 49
views: 37793

oh no problem, Fred, everything is there: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_conservative yes yes, make a prototype, you will see. : idea: yes kiss to you all and see you in a week have never know anyway, to tell you all, I like you and will see: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: ...
by fredenergie71
07/07/15, 23:56

subject closed until I come back with my prototype, hemingway proverb and mitterrand and me ect ...., so hi guys I come back with or not !!!!!: lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
by fredenergie71
07/07/15, 23:03

good evening remundo, you say We cannot extract any energy from a set of masses (FALSE !!!) describing cyclical and locked trajectories (FALSE !!) ...... your nice announcement from you? ,, , bon dac !!, tell me where space begins and ends then close or not space, inter acts in p ...
by fredenergie71
07/07/15, 21:48

your interpretation ahmed says that I must support EVERYTHING from others to exchange, and well I SAY NO and never yes to SA (bad education of some, I would know how to say no and especially I dare when I feel that it becomes an abuse ,, just sort it out and put the other side to are indel ...
by fredenergie71
07/07/15, 18:53

moinsdewatt wrote:Beautiful punctuation course. : Shock:
know that I'm making mistakes now, I'm not here for her, why you're trying to rot me more, go your way and close yours, your going to b ..... her will change your ideas and you will do less please others !!!!!!!!!!!
by fredenergie71
07/07/15, 18:12

hello yes thank you gaston and ahmed sorry for the delay thank you for giving me a little more time, to answer your example ahmed, if there is an action of nature there is necessarily a reaction, so yes after an action there is always a reaction by the energy of nature or natural, my ...
by fredenergie71
07/07/15, 10:56

better if you explain to me why it doesn't work. That's what I tried to do, but you didn't even bother to read the content of my answer. Yes, placed vertically, your system will start to move, but it will stop horizontally because it is its position of equilibrium STABL ...
by fredenergie71
06/07/15, 22:06

A very susceptible troll ...: | mr christ i do not allow you to call me a troll okkk !!!!! you are disrespectful, but so easy? you a puppet asshole then no ?? looking for me a bit more you idiot ?? not understand ???, so you not understand your insistent stupidity ?? , you inve ...
by fredenergie71
06/07/15, 20:19

to respond again to any detractor at the c .... I have 50 brooms 5 years in France 3 children and set up 6 companies in total in various fields all to my credit, a very beautiful late 19th century mansion of 750 m2 with swimming pool in France where I currently live and a house in my country and some ...

Go Advanced search