Search found 27 results

by Forumecolo
24/04/06, 21:50
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : GMO: give your opinion, we ask you !!
answers: 6
views: 7061

GMO: give your opinion, we ask you !!

Hello! Did you know that the government had set up a major public consultation on the issue of GMOs? No ? Well that's not really surprising, since to access it you have to know it, and want it! Here is the procedure to follow: 1. Go to the site: http://www.ogm.gouv.fr/ 2 ...
by Forumecolo
06/04/06, 20:47
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Campaign for a refusal of the GMO ...
answers: 16
views: 11171

Campaign for a refusal of the GMO ...

I wanted to share with you the action taken by the association "Acting for the environment" to say NO TO GMOs ... Why this campaign? France should soon transpose a European directive on the release of GMOs into the environment. Based on a recent report ...
by Forumecolo
23/03/06, 23:08
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : baby seals: knowledge say STOP !!!
answers: 50
views: 52302

An information found in the newspaper Le Monde: The winter was very mild in Canada to the chagrin ... of the seals. As Jean-François Gosselin, a biologist at the Maurice-Lamontagne research institute, noted, in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and off the east coast, "the ice cover is very ...
by Forumecolo
23/03/06, 14:40
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

Hello everyone ... After I started the topic, I didn't think it would get so heated !! :? I have the impression that this subject has touched on the patriotic fiber of bonjourvous, which I quite understand !! However, talking about a problem by pointing out that there are others of ...
by Forumecolo
15/03/06, 22:43

baby seals: knowledge say STOP !!!

Although the majority of the Canadian population is against the massacre of baby seals on its soil, the Canadian government and the fishing industries refuse to put an end to this butchery ... At the end of this hunt, more than 300 seals will have perished to be able to round off the ends ...
by Forumecolo
10/03/06, 16:38
Forum : Air pollution and solutions against air pollution
Subject : Give the computing power of your PC climatologists
answers: 11
views: 21051

For those who would be interested in joining a team, I put the link to you:
Team: "Eco-citizens"

It's not revolutionary but it allows you to come together for the stats, it's more fun and more motivating I think ... : Cheesy:
by Forumecolo
10/03/06, 15:21

These Turks make me laugh ... the power of a calculating pc is 10 x that consumed in standby ... The only real winners are the electricity sellers ... On my side, that has not changed anything the way I use the internet and my PC !! The screensaver is nice but I do not block ...
by Forumecolo
09/03/06, 21:09

I confirm ... : Cheesy:
The modeling of the Earth in 3D which turns on itself in full screen, it is of the most beautiful effect ... 8)

@ soon
by Forumecolo
08/03/06, 21:47

Give the computing power of your PC climatologists

Among the many projects seeking to take advantage of the combined power of networked computers, the “Climate Change Experiment” initiative could be a landmark. Presented as “the largest project in the global history of climate forecasting”, the operation is the result of the collaboration ...
by Forumecolo
01/03/06, 14:51
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Sensitize your commune to Kyoto ...
answers: 5
views: 6128

But it is that it makes a strong come back the forum ecolo;) I go and I come especially during my free time ...:? Between my work and my forum, I don't often have much time left ...: cheesy: Otherwise, I had understood the idea, but I'm afraid of mixing everything up ... on this kind ...

Go Advanced search