The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running

by madobo » 04/06/16, 14:55

Hello,
I emptied my tank and re-inflated my bladder to 1,8 bar. Now how do I adjust the 2 springs on my pressure switch?
The big spring is, I was told, the one that corresponds to the high pressure, that is to say when my pump stopped. But my pump always stays at 3,5 bars and never stops!
How to adjust this nut so that my pump stops at a given pressure? I guess I have to run my pump for adjustment?
thank you for helping me
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/06/16, 16:24

If the pump does not stop at 3,5 bar, this corresponds to the maximum pressure it can reach and, as the pressure switch is set above this value, the motor cannot stop. It is therefore necessary to unscrew the nut corresponding to the large spring, until the adjustment will cause the pump to stop, then, perhaps, refine the adjustment by trial and error ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/06/16, 16:50

Normally we do the opposite, we adjust the pressure switch, and then we inflate the bladder according to the setting.
The empty balloon inflation pressure must be 0.3 bar above the pump cut-in pressure. Therefore when the pump starts there is still water pressure in the network.
For the 0.3 bars I did not understand the explanation, for the strong in math with a little google search you should fall on the site of an old fountain who explains all that very well.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 04/06/16, 16:56

On some pressure switches the small spring is used to adjust the difference between high and low pressure if that helps ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/16, 21:12

to adjust the pressure switch makes a photo of the pressure switch ... there is no generality on the adjustment method, there are too many different models

how to justify 0,3 bar below the starting pressure of the pump ... I do not find it justified ... I prefer that at the operating pressure the accumulator is half filled with water

if the pump is able to go up to 3,5 bar it's good news but no need to have 3,5 bar to water, I find that 2 bar is enough ... so we can choose start at 2 bar and stop at 2,5 , 1bar ... and inflation to XNUMX bar when there is no more water

do not touch the air pressure when there is water pressure because you cannot know in what position the bladder is, how much water there is
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 04/06/16, 22:22

it's not 0.3 bar below, it's 0.3 bar above.

EDIT: I found the site
http://lokistagnepas.canalblog.com/arch ... 24310.html

And so I have very bad memory ... it's not 0.3 it's 0.2, and it's below the trigger pressure : Oops:
0 x
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 05/06/16, 09:35

Hello,

It seems to me that I had already put the photo of the pressure switch with its two nuts. But in case, here it is again:
[Url] httpsgoo.glphotosPjyj9PQHkcwC6NWJ7 [/ url]
This morning:
- tank pressure 3b
- pump pressure disconnected: 1b
- pump pressure in operation: 3,6b
and when I stop the water, always the submachine gun.

I would like to know if this can damage the pump that it works without stopping.
On the user manual, it says that it can operate continuously, but is it valid continuously without stopping. Because my neighbor would like to use it to fill his above-ground pool for which he has no pump.

Good Sunday
0 x
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 05/06/16, 09:51

I put 1,8 of pressure on my balloon (as I had empty). I connected my pump whose pressure was at 1b. Nothing changed, it started immediately and its pressure rose to 3,6b. And when I cut off the water, the same machine gun phenomenon still happened.
I see that I don't have the same problem at all as at the start: the pressure on my pump no longer decreases when it is running!
Good Sunday
0 x
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 08/06/16, 16:15

Hello,
As nobody is answering my problem anymore, maybe because of the title, I'm going to start a new topic with my current problem: my pump never stops.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/06/16, 20:37

what more do you want to be answered?

the pump does not stop is that the pressure switch is set too high

how to adjust it lower? I ask you for a photo ... you seem to have put one ... we don't see it ... you give a link that doesn't work ...

does not make another subject, it is better to continue here, including for the problem of computer science to put photo correctly
0 x