The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running

by madobo » 01/06/16, 13:01

Hello,

I hope my link will be functional because I do not see the advice given:
- "Advanced editor and preview"
No problem there
- "Attachments" tab next to "Options"
I don't see an "attachments" tab

Thank you
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/06/16, 13:11

Below the edit window you have the command strip with the buttons "save as draft", "preview" and "send"; below and to the left, you have two tabs: "options" (active by default) and the famous "attachments", which you should then click.

PS: thank you for asking the question, it's been a while since I was looking for it and, like the letter from the news fromEdgar poe, it was before my eyes and I had not yet found it! : Oops:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 01/06/16, 13:17

Pump 1-6.jpg
my pump installation DAB 102 jet MP

Thank you very much
I try and get the 1st line of my message.
Do you see a photo?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/06/16, 13:32

It is possible that there is no more air in your tank, so when you water (for example), the pump turns continuously, as if there were no buffer tank, and at rest, a small leak (normal (WC tank, for example), or not) very quickly drops the pressure and triggers the pressure switch, pressure which rises immediately due to the restarting of the pump, etc ...
Remedy: remove the valve cover (car tire type) which is located on the top of the tank, reduce the pressure by disconnecting the electrical plug and opening a tap, then inflate to approximately 1,5 bars (this is a idea, in fact it is necessary to maintain approximately 0,2 bars below the setting of the pressure switch).
You can also just swell a little, "hard" and see what it gives, even if it means refining if the test is positive ...

A question, out of pure curiosity: where are your outgoing pipes to the user stations located?

For the photo, it's perfect!
0 x
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 01/06/16, 13:42

Behind the tank a pipe goes up, runs along a wall of the shelter and comes out of the wall, either for my garden hose or for automatic watering because the pump is only used for watering my garden.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/06/16, 13:52

... so, you come out of the tank at the bottom, on a T, with a reduction on the hose side towards the garden and on a valve + hose towards the pump ...

Keep us posted on developments ... 8)
0 x
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 01/06/16, 14:24

No, there is no T at the bottom of the tank but just after the pipe has passed through the wall. It is outside that the T.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/06/16, 20:30

So, I don't really understand your connection, but it doesn't matter!
Have you tried to re-inflate your tank?
0 x
madobo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by madobo » 04/06/16, 10:46

Hello,

You are right, there is a T under my tank (see photo).under the tank.
And you were right about the function of this T.

We changed the check valve immediately after the suction strainer (but it did not appear to be in poor condition). We thus noticed that the suction pipe is 8m and that my water table starts at 3m. So no water problem.
Now my problem is that as soon as I stop the water supply or there is not enough water to pump (when I close the tap a little), the pump stops, restarts ....
Yesterday I was told to check the ball valve. I had the impression that she was leaking. So with Teflon I screwed the top to avoid the leak.
For a while I was able to water my garden with a fixed pressure of 3,5 bars at the pump and the pressure of the balloon rose to 4 bars. When I cut the water ... submachine gun, I disconnected the pump. This morning, I haven't reconnected the pump yet, its pressure has dropped to 0,5 bars but the pressure in the balloon is still 3 bars ????

Here's my latest news.
Again thank you for helping me.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/16, 14:24

If there is 3 bar of air when there is no more water pressure, your air pressure is too strong! whatever the water pressure, no water enters your accumulator

for maximum use of your accumulator you need an air pressure without water of about half of the desired water pressure ... so at the desired pressure the water fills half the volume of the accumulator, divides by 2 the volume of air which makes the right pressure

so deflate your accumulator and it will work
0 x