Problem on Toshiba satellite PC

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Problem on Toshiba satellite PC

by phil59 » 20/07/22, 08:48

There is also the possibility on laptops equipped with a DVD player, to remove it, and put a caddy, which will accept another ssd, for example.

For about 50€, here is how to reboot a pc that is a few years old.

The 250 GB of HD are sufficient for my wife, and not possible to add more than 4 GB for hers ....

pcplus.JPG
pcplus.JPG (92.89 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

In my wife's pc, no access hatch to the hd, and no hatch for the RAM, it had to be opened....

For mine, even older, just 2 GB, to get to 4, max....

Do not hesitate to change the thermal paste of the processor, as soon as it starts to heat up too much ....

AOMEIbackup, even in free version, can clone hd to ssd.

But if you can, I cannot encourage you too much to reinstall everything properly, with the bare minimum, and to redo a double backup on a USB key, generally 32-64GB is quite sufficient ....

As you can see, we are not sure what the SSD could give, but, compared to an HD, there is no comparison...

ssd.JPG
ssd.JPG (49 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

Supplier data:

ssd type.JPG
ssd type.JPG (21.26 KiB) Viewed 1562 times

We go from a plow to a modern tractor! : Lol:
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/07/22, 09:06

and for my keyboard problem on a toshiba sattelite : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/07/22, 09:49

A keyboard pb, it happens that it is, for example, a staple stuck under the keys, already had that at work.

Sometimes, just by turning over a keyboard, you have a lot of things falling .....

After the keyboard can be dead too ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: