TESLA

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TESLA

by Ahmed » 12/01/24, 11:01

I understand what you mean by "free energy", but I doubt that this concept is based on anything other than a sympathetic wish.

The progress of the economy is becoming more and more problematic, but what you analyze as causes, I see more as institutional palliatives to these dysfunctions. Industrial overproduction is an intrinsic necessity of the economy, but it comes up against physical limits which can probably be circumvented, and internal limits which are less and less so.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/01/24, 11:46

Ahmed wrote:Exni states, quite rightly: "Cheap, clean energy would trigger a tremendous economic rebound and unprecedented new industrial developments." He thus demonstrates that assuming clean energy cannot be conceived, due to its consequences which would not be.

Obviously this answer is a fallacy. The fact of having clean and abundant energy does not in any way imply that its use would be dirty. On the contrary, it is even a sign that if we can produce energy cleanly, then we can also do so for the rest of industrial activities.
These two points are uncorrelated but the amalgam that Ahmed makes confirms what I was saying, namely that abundant clean energy would be fought by the environmentalist world, while their message should be "now that we have clean energy, let's use it cleanly".
We will never hear this kind of message because the environmentalist world is systematically negative, accusatory, punitive and overall an anti-technological progress movement.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/01/24, 21:56

It is illogical to maintain that clean and abundant energy would encourage virtuous use (except in the context of a purely scholastic exercise). The very concept of "clean and abundant" energy is a thought experiment and reflects only wishes to complete (in both senses of the word) what has been undertaken. What experience shows is that the current abundance of energy leads to overwhelming the World with goods and that the fantasy of a lasting abundance without direct disadvantages would lead to nothing other than an acceleration of the current process.
Of course, for those who assume that "nature is shit", then this would be a truly wonderful thing.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 13/01/24, 09:27

Thank you for your clarifications.
I'm starting to get an idea of ​​Christophe Têtard.
You've known him for 4 years and he's still bragging on YouTube.
When we have really found something, in 4 years, we have time to bring the matter to fruition at a minimum, right?
2 deductions:
- he didn't find anything, otherwise he wouldn't be on YouTube giving the same speech for 4 years. Nor would he be studying former, no less brilliant inventors.
- he is in need of notoriety since the brilliant inventor seems to have great financial means but is still rowing on YouTube. (why then?)

Lacking notoriety but does not have the courtesy to respond, positively or negatively, to my invitation to come and discuss his process here. (no, but I'm too important, I'm too busy!)
Yet I don't understand, he only runs the risk that his lack of results will be highlighted.

Otherwise the young man seems friendly, he does not lack inventiveness, he invented the concept of secret publication.
You will have to explain to him the meaning of the word “publication”.
Always a need for recognition and humble boasting “I produce scientific publications” (See how stupid I am!) but “I have no right to publish them for obscure reasons” (See how important I am!) .

Then he explains what he wants on the whiteboard, everything always works perfectly on paper.

A bit like you, for me the diagnosis is folded: big concern for consistency and credibility in this boy, faith of DrBombay
0 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 13/01/24, 09:43

As for hypothetical clean and abundant energy, as Ahmed points out, there is the risk of increasing the sixth mass extinction tenfold, due to energy overabundance.
But as Gegyx points out, when everyone has their own little energy independence at home, their own little vegetable garden, everyone is less inclined to participate in the economic war which is precisely causing the sixth mass extinction.

Could a balance be established, in good understanding?

As Exnihiloest points out, we must avoid caricatured ideologies.
2 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 13/01/24, 09:46

Exnihiloest wrote:Yet a simple tour of their site https://www.semp.or.kr/en shows us that they have all the symptoms of a scam (I can elaborate on debunking this type of ad if necessary).

I am not against deepening.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/01/24, 11:01

First of all, the person who designed the site doesn't know how to do a layout.
But the scam is not the site, but the fact of wanting to sell wind : Mrgreen:

The problem is like Tétard, they do not know how to make a real effective power measurement, or rather they know it very well but show false measurements or fake videos.
This is “free energy” : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 13/01/24, 11:35

Historical Tardado

Tétardo began to stammer and bamboozle his “teslators” by creating the forum Stella, it must have been in 2013. It was exciting, but we still felt in him a reserve of not saying what he was thinking.
Then it was the construction of a particular Tesla antenna, still with investment in large section copper.
A conference at the Petit Palais in 2014, where a confidential PDF was distributed.
Then a definitive abandonment of forum, without explanation, of his pdf (which he had blurted out: it’s crap).
Since then, it has cooled many…
Then videos on YouTube while subsisting with an RSA, orders for building a Tesla antenna to make spark shows.
His ability was to find sponsors and budgets here and there (?). With his patter, despite a weakness in scientific calculation. (He is deserving all the same because he left school to enlist).
He had set up a lab in the east, and then in Vendée I believe, with goodwill to help with the work.

But in terms of knowledge, he has made enormous efforts in this area, when we see the quantity of measuring devices he has.
You have to get to grips with these things already.
Now, with a built body, he speaks more confidently.

But ultimately, he still has the same idea about his discovery:
separate an input current into 2 currents, one of which has a lot of intensity and the other a lot of voltage.
And by a magical operation using Tesla windings (and the universe), which would add the 2 voltages and the 2 intensities on an output without changing the input current.

He clings to it and refines it, having looked at other discoverers quite a bit, and will perhaps achieve (?)
In view of his long journey and his perseverance, I sincerely wish him.
But hey, having been burned once, that was enough for me.
1 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 13/01/24, 16:38

Thanks for all the details.
The story is important, for those who discover the character, so that they don't fall back into mistakes.

Reading you, the situation is worse than I had understood. He has been serving his aficionados for more than 10 years, undoubtedly with a significant turnover.
The subject of free energy sells dreams, it helps to attract new people.

Apart from the need for attention and to see yourself bigger than the ox
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Grenou ... _b%C5%93uf
, I don't really see the point in acting as he did for 10 years, because he doesn't gain anything financially? nor in credibility.

Akula, whom he cites, had long before him put forward the concept of fusion of strong intensity and strong tension.
No news of his so-called prowess either.

All this remains only a dream, unfortunately for us and for the greenhouse effect.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 13/01/24, 17:11

DrBombay wrote:, I don't really see the point in acting as he did for 10 years, because he doesn't gain anything financially? nor in credibility.

He regularly organizes paid “seminars”, that must bring him some income.
0 x