Between dreams and realities in Germany

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Between dreams and realities in Germany

by Macro » 26/01/22, 13:05

Little anecdote in terms of wind power...Saturday 22/01/2022 between 16 and 17 p.m.... I went on the A10 motorway next to a rather imposing wind farm... In the morning on the radio they told us announced that EDF was not going to be able to provide with its reactors under construction.... and there I see all the wind turbines in flags (it was about 3 degrees) I say to myself: there's not enough wind... Except that there was one that they must have forgotten to flag and which was turning correctly... So we import electricity and we flag our wind turbines... No, but hello what...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 13:13

izentrop wrote: : Twisted: Propaganda staff : Twisted:

Anaxagoras goes back to his grave from so much bullshit... :(
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/01/22, 13:17

Macro wrote:Little anecdote in terms of wind power...Saturday 22/01/2022 between 16 and 17 p.m.... I went on the A10 motorway next to a rather imposing wind farm... In the morning on the radio they told us announced that EDF was not going to be able to provide with its reactors under construction.... and there I see all the wind turbines in flags (it was about 3 degrees) I say to myself: there's not enough wind... Except that there was one that they must have forgotten to flag and which was turning correctly... So we import electricity and we flag our wind turbines... No, but hello what...
For them to turn without producing because of insufficient wind, you might as well put them at a standstill, you wear less the mechanics : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 13:49

izentrop wrote:For them to turn without producing because of insufficient wind, you might as well put them at a standstill, you wear less the mechanics : Wink:

Even what Macro has just said, the jerk doesn't understand... This guy is brain dead!!! : Shock:
Except there was one they must have forgotten to feather that was spinning correctly.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/01/22, 13:53

The nearest weather station indicates an average wind of 4km/h over this time slot...actually it's not bad...But hey...it was turning and it wasn't in the flag...Maybe to be empty...who knows...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 13:56

Macro wrote:The nearest weather station indicates an average wind of 4km/h over this time slot...actually it's not bad...But hey...it was turning and it wasn't in the flag...Maybe to be empty...who knows...

engagement speed: the rotor starts moving as soon as the wind reaches 2 m/s (up to 4 m/s, production is zero)
The greater the distance from the ground, the stronger the wind blows. Therefore, the higher the wind turbines, the more electricity they can generate.
https://www.suisse-eole.ch/fr/energie-e ... -t-elle-8/

At the top of the wind turbine, the wind must have been blowing at more than 4m/s since weather measurements are often made on the ground.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/01/22, 14:25

4 km/h is 1 m/s

Hey, looks like your new avatar farted wrong : Shock: : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/01/22, 14:36

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/09/22, 00:20

When will there be a lawsuit against this dogmatic anti-nuke NGO which has harmed the fight against global warming by causing the closure of nuclear power plants and advocating coal? : roll:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/09/22, 00:34

izentrop wrote:When will there be a lawsuit against this dogmatic anti-nuke NGO which has harmed the fight against global warming by causing the closure of nuclear power plants and advocating coal? : roll:
Well you can see that you're in politics, for once it's not wrong, but who could have foreseen this energy crisis which is also political (unless it's a question of the agenda...)

If you affirmed your political convictions more firmly, wouldn't we better understand your posts?
0 x