A wind turbine with sails, the wind turbine at the nail!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 01/10/08, 21:56

It reminds me of the Profesor Sunflower that explodes his lab!

warning the eyes ! lol!
Gregconstruct wrote:The calculation ??? This is the feeling first my bunny !!!

We want to exploit lots of stuff without even knowing them and I find it stupid!
The elements, you have to play with for the understanding!
Calculations lab is fine, but the nature is NOT a LABO!

Oky, but "We want to exploit a lot of stuff without even knowing it and I think that's stupid!"
To know it is also necessary to go through the study.
"you have to play with them to understand them well" and suddenly anticipate the reactions and very often that goes through math (which is not my strong point).
I was in the building, if you make a building without BE fluid and without BE concrete / structure ... etc mm if the guys from the yard handle every day, you'll have surprises! It is in my opinion the same for the rest. It takes some manipulation, but it is not that which makes the buzzer will always be ok!
After, the feeling is not given to all and in all areas, so why not control before acting and risk losing everything? Must see this also as a precaution.
If you have the feeling to do, go there. If you have the budget, go there. But how do you justify taking this or that cable, this or that wing, this or that engine? more expensive, bigger, heavier ... And if you have to expose to other? On what basis were his choices made ??
Do you think Mr. Sarrrazin did it all? With the means of the edges without being justified of this or that thing? That he had everything in full size, see if it went like this or that, etc.
For my part I will not embark on an adventure without mastering the ins and outs, especially if I have to put a small package of tunes and my budget is ricrac!
Ok for the feeling on little things! After you need to mm a little cogitate especially if your room for maneuver is low!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/10/08, 22:05

Wait for my doe, do not get carried away!

I did not say that we should not calculate. I calculate everything for my buildings! I am not crazy!

Now, I want to say that there is no point in taking a calculation out at every corner of the sentence and that for the natural elements, everything can not be calculated!
I know it from experience. I choose my sail depending on the wind, I stare in the said sail all the same, I choose my float depending on the state of the water but sometimes I have surprises.
Now, I find it easy to speak of certain forces without having the slightest representation of what this represents.
And it is not the calculations that will be able to replace the experience everywhere !!!

Otherwise, the weather would always be right!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 01/10/08, 23:40

An altenator for your wind turbine?

http://www.alxion.com/

Greetings from Lietseu
Last edited by Lietseu the 01 / 10 / 08, 23: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 01/10/08, 23:46

I say, I do not say anything but there is no reason that it does not work with this kind of wind turbine if it works well with others.
I do not see why the alternator would suddenly need more turns ... :?
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/10/08, 00:58

Christophe wrote:For me the big problem is the high gear ratio (the alternator has to turn at 1500 rpm) so strongly and wear (but it's a small problem) but especially the footprint ... compared to the power! That's why we should come to know how powerful the editing of the video was

On the other hand offshore projects such wind turbines nobody could rally!

I included the video on econo: https://www.econologie.com/eolienne-a-vo ... -3937.html

There, Greg!

and in addition it's beautiful this machine, tomorrow, info on alternators that should not turn fast, and that produce power shovel :P
inconvenience, they are very expensive, but who want, tire no?

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/10/08, 01:02

renaud67 wrote:In addition, the principle of winding / unfolding already exists (more or less): it is used for outdoor blinds with an anemometer, the blind rolls up alone when the wind is too strong

Correct and already under "study" for another idea ...

Thank you renaud67

Greetings from Lietseu
0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/10/08, 01:11

Gregconstruct wrote:The calculation ??? This is the feeling first my bunny !!!

We want to exploit lots of stuff without even knowing them and I find it stupid!
The elements, you have to play with for the understanding!
Calculations lab is fine, but the nature is NOT a LABO!

That's good!

As the builder of the 5 blades told me, once these machines are in a serious wind, they become impressive :D

Even for people who are used to elements in the wild .......

Lietseu's fraternal greetings :P
0 x

coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 02/10/08, 04:47

Good evening

for info, the report dates from November 25 2007
http://www.lespacearcenciel.com/2007/11/25

I quote: from m6 info 22 september 2008
La Ciotat: an idea full of common sense!

A strange lamp post has just been installed in La Ciotat, in front of the tourist office. A street lamp that is actually the first urban wind turbine: it supplies the entire building with electricity and no noise! ...

jeff
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 02/10/08, 05:48

0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: A wind turbine, the wind turbine!

by coucou789456 » 02/10/08, 06:20