Prohibition of electric heating!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Prohibition of electric heating!

by Obamot » 06/09/10, 12:44

When you use this metaphor:

chatelot16 wrote:the same way that pushing old cars to scrap is stupid: whoever chooses to use his car as little as possible can keep an old model for a very long time with an ecological balance sheet better than buying a new model too expensive ...
... is that implicitly you admit that heating with electricity is a last resort ...

And so you can't say that "to ban the line of electric heating" would be "stupid". Or else it would be necessary to stop all anti-pollution directives.

... Anyway, those who are already equipped, will continue to use their existing installation. Or is the problem if there is given sufficient amortization time for others ...?

For the rest, you're not wrong, but that's another topic on a larger debate.
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 06/09/10, 15:19

Obamot wrote:Oiseautempête continues to defend the indefensible! And to ignore each other's arguments. It's not very "responsible".

We can discuss the merits of a "non-electric auxiliary heater" ... but for the drudgery of fuel oil cans, not okay ... We must be very ill if we think we do not can't take them upstairs! It is an effort, yes! So what? It does exercise, which is highly recommended for your health! : Cheesy:

Besides in my corner, it is the delivery people who ask you where you want ...

Then the real question is: installing a stove in an apartment, is it profitable since you are not an owner? VS electrical energy? I'll let you do your calculations ...

But is it possible? Yes, of course, if we want we can! A chimney flue can exit either through a wall or through a window provided for this purpose:

I do not specifically defend electric heating, only that it is not the demon that some describe when the accommodation is well insulated because consumption is then reasonable ...
We are not going to slam € 25000 for another heating system that would never be amortized ...
When to lug cans, glue 2 cans of 10L each in the hands of your wife and make her climb 3 floors and we will talk about it again ... the assistantship of fuel oil deliveries in front of it is not in my corner and even less gratos ...
The flue gas flues are only authorized for gas (and still within certain limits) but not for the rest and in any case strictly prohibited in condominiums like mine ...
A conduit through the windows: have you seen that with gypsies? : Lol:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/09/10, 21:21

BOAF :D

Do not panic,
the first producers of thermodynamic DHW are a little expensive, this is the beginning

They will soon be worth the price of a small fridge
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/09/10, 01:54

Capt_Maloche concluded:
Do not panic,
the first producers of thermodynamic DHW are a little expensive, this is the beginning

With double space, outside and inside and in each room, impossible in too small rooms of 10m2, etc ...

it's derailed !!

As much to prohibit, all that is not expensive, under ecological pretext, to authorize only that which is very expensive, of lifespan voluntarily maintained at less than 8 years, not practical, but, a little more economical over 100 years d 'amortization !!

The heat pumps that I was sold with a lifespan of 8 years are of this type, a real scam, are replaced by fluids without chlorine, but always with fluorine that we will soon find dangerous, in a way or another, to force them to change quickly, like for insecticides and herbicides that do not change, only to discover that they are still dangerous, after a few years !!

Finally we make fun of the poor incapable of such investments!

Finally, as for incandescent lamps, we must make stocks for decades, of fan heaters at 10 €, given their future ban !!
The new lamps are absurd in places where they are turned on for a minute a day, such as a doorway or garage, with all the mercury and fluorescent harmful products, which scoot everywhere, except for recovery, when breakage or end of life !!
When I saw the face they made at my supermarket, when I brought back dead ones, I am sure that they hurried to put them in the ordinary trash in catamini, as when they pack it up !!

In my opinion, everyone must be made responsible, educate, learn the price of electricity paid with each lamp, and avoid excessive totalitarian regulations.

We can always tinker with electric heaters with resistive wires sold everywhere !!

We should before, prohibit any new construction which needs heating, instead of recovering the summer heat to heat the winter !! [/ B]
Technically it exists and it is possible, and profitable collectively:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_solar_design
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_solaire_passive

This site has no French counterpart with the house with seasonal thermal storage because we prefer the absurdity of PACs, very lucrative !!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_thermal_store
no more for this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_sheltering
[b] The annual solar geothermal energy perfectly unknown in France, a real crime for those who want to chain their customers to pay more and more. On this term, with google, you only get PACs, staggering:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annualized ... rmal_Solar
http://www.greenershelter.org/TokyoPaper.pdf
http://www.jenni.ch/
Instead of air conditioning to be prohibited put:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_chimney
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/09/10, 09:54

oiseautempete wrote:
Obamot wrote:Oiseautempête continues to defend the indefensible! And to ignore each other's arguments. It's not very "responsible".

We can discuss the merits of a "non-electric auxiliary heater" ... but for the drudgery of fuel oil cans, not okay ... We must be very ill if we think we do not can't take them upstairs! It is an effort, yes! So what? It does exercise, which is highly recommended for your health! : Cheesy:

Besides in my corner, it is the delivery people who ask you where you want ...

Then the real question is: installing a stove in an apartment, is it profitable since you are not an owner? VS electrical energy? I'll let you do your calculations ...

But is it possible? Yes, of course, if we want we can! A chimney flue can exit either through a wall or through a window provided for this purpose:

I do not specifically defend electric heating, only that it is not the demon that some describe when the accommodation is well insulated because consumption is then reasonable ...

We are not going to slam € 25000 for another heating system that would never be amortized ...

Uh, 25'000 € is really not much, when you count on the season how much you spent on electricity! ...

And you shouldn't count such depreciation, because the other way around we never amortize an installation in electric heating, since it is a pierced basket, since we continue to throw money not the windows ...! You have to say it in which language for it to be understood?

I have a friend who has a house and he has three types of heating (wood fire, stove and electricity). First at home we freeze because it never heats with electricity ...."because it's too expensive"!!! And then when it really has to heat it takes any ... but if possible not the electricity! So your amortization ... We must also see that if people heat themselves with electricity, it is because they have to because they have nothing else ... (And sometimes, they even are passed on a bogus installation of "electric central heating", like him) ...

oiseautempete wrote:When to lug cans, glue 2 cans of 10L each in the hands of your wife and make her climb 3 floors and we will talk about it again ... the assistantship of fuel oil deliveries in front of it is not in my corner and even less gratos ...

... well go ahead, continue in the pictures. What a joy ... : Mrgreen: have your wife carry loads instead of doing the job yourself! Some don't lack air ...

oiseautempete wrote:The flue gas flues are only authorized for gas (and still within certain limits) but not for the rest and in any case strictly prohibited in condominiums like mine ...

What I said was there for illustrative purposes only. Again you have to brainstorm, each house has its own characteristics and must be understood.

Surely you're right ... if you say, we can't generalize everything! But I've always seen that, it's something that exists, now actually when we're afraid of ridicule, it's better not to do it (lolol), but it's always better than freezing them all the time winter (it was for rhyme! : Mrgreen: ).

oiseautempete wrote:have you seen that with gypsies?
What dishonor to be a gypsy? You do racism, it's really unacceptable. When I think of the fact that Django Reinhardt was one of the best jazz guitarists, to say that is really bad.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/09/10, 10:11

dedeleco wrote:it's derailed !!
As much to prohibit, all that is not expensive, under ecological pretext, to authorize only that which is very expensive, of life willfully maintained at less than 8 years, not practical, but, a little more economical over 100 years d 'amortization !

You said it! There are some who only look very short-sighted, do "fishy" calculations and are content with them ... and obviously do not have much ethics in their approach ... What a time!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/09/10, 11:13

Capt_Maloche wrote:BOAF :D

Do not panic,

price of a small fridge? because the price of small fridges will go up again? or because your thermodynamic DHW will drop?

this is proof of the absurdity of banning the ordinary electric water heater before having another solution at a reasonable price

once again we must build not prohibit

and in addition it is good to move the fridge and water heater: it would be stupid to have a thermal machine for hot water, and another for the fridge and freezer: you need a single machine that cools the fridge and the freezer at one end and heats the water at the other end ...

and it is necessary to solve the problem of the lifespan by making MANDATORY the sale of spare parts essential
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/09/10, 13:41

Chatelot

Very well the idea of ​​the fridge water heater but it will be necessary to review all the kitchen to integrate it, perhaps on the new construction it would be possible!

The only problem is the temperature differential -26 to +65 C, should provide 2 stages of compression as for commercial freezers.

A little complicated and that unfortunately still means having above average means to pay for such a system!

There is no way out! : Cry:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/09/10, 14:07

I did not say that my ecs fridge gas plant was the right solution!

I say above all that the electric water heater remains the best solution in summer when we consume little hot water and that it is useless to start a boiler ...

even the one who wants a solar water heater to buy an electric water heater to have a cheap 200l tank: buying a special solar tank is ruinous!

the big multifunction heat pump will be perhaps a solution, which changes pressure automatically to make sometimes the low temperature of heating, sometimes a higher temperature for DHW, which takes the calories in general outside, and time in time in the fridge or in the freezer
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 07/09/10, 14:09

Obamot wrote:... well go ahead, continue in the pictures. What a joy ... : Mrgreen: have your wife carry loads instead of doing the job yourself! Some don't lack air ...

What dishonor to be a gypsy? You do racism, it's really unacceptable. When I think of the fact that Django Reinhardt was one of the best jazz guitarists, to say that is really bad.

The 2 cans it was 1 time out of 2 my mother who lugged them because my father was often absent because of work ... so in fact cliché ...
The gypsies, I can talk about them because I have a gypsy camp (30 caravans) 50m from my home and there are not many Django (who was a millionaire by the way), in the heap: the majority of them never travel (except classic vacations) and work in factories or small businesses, never have problems with the permanent staff with whom we have good relations, on the other hand the same cannot be said of the homeless who there sometimes stop (rarely because the permanent ones don't want it because they bring back trouble), those who stay 1 or 2 months and then disappear, those who drive in high-end Mercedes and huge luxury caravan without ever working ... a few years ago a whole gang of this kind was stuck to the gnouf after a wave of burglaries: we had spotted them: the women were selling mops, just to identify the "interesting" houses which were visited afterwards ... the rest of your pseudo rascism comments are paranoid delirium ...
0 x