Problem chandelier halogen replacement LED by g4

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 16/01/15, 14:28

- Yes, for 5v 1,2A! Cell phone chargers "hover" around 2A to charge modern smartphones. I even got one from 3A!
- And sometimes, it works better than the original power supplies which are "encapsulated" in plastic, thereby hindering the cooling! We could also drill holes in the plastic cover for cooling the power oscillator transistors ...
- And if you unplugged the transformers one by one, to determine which one "makes the mass"?! ?? ...
- @ +!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
tophe59540
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tophe59540 » 18/01/15, 08:46

RV-P wrote:- And if you unplugged the transformers one by one, to determine which one "makes the mass"?! ?? ...
- @ +!

good I advance well I know now that it is a black box the synchonous rv the blurred one I isolate it and its no longer disjunct
So I learned that the LED circuit is split into 2
the 2 black boxes are independent
the one that works turns in 5v he manages the led on the base of the chandelier
On the other hand that the vb receives it from the 230v and leaves in 230 it manages the leds in the end flower

My curiosity pushing me to know if its come of the case or a possible dead led
So I plug the box back in and unplug the output circuit
and the box works! At the exit he goes up to 220v
but it varies a lot I think for changed the colors as the other one does in 5v

so after all his jme say go go to test the 46 leds
And the slap I find 16 cramé!
I will see for the changed hoping to find the same she look special
0 x
tophe59540
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tophe59540 » 18/01/15, 09:32

This is what looks like leds and I've never seen it!
We would say that there is 2 point when the test in a sense with a multimeter diode function
It lights up white and in the other direction blue
In fact the 2 points are independent a white and a blue and the color depent of the polarity I think because at the base one can be changed between white and blue with the remote control
So I started my research by telling myself I could find it easily
and i'm deceiving i do not find that kind of led anyone know?

0 x
tophe59540
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tophe59540 » 18/01/15, 09:33

Oddly I now hit the led in 220v needs a resistance
and I do not see it! Pffff I lost it I had to go out the cables branches
Or where it would be hidden in ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/01/15, 14:09

The picture shows 2 leds in the same box upside down.
The measurement voltage of a multimeter is rarely sufficient to test LEDs. For this the easiest way is to use an 5 or 12 V power supply in series with a resistance of a few hundred ohms.
The double led must turn yellow one way and blue on the other for the blue / yellow leds.
They are not just 5 V power supplies because they can reverse the direction of the current.
0 x
tophe59540
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tophe59540 » 18/01/15, 17:46

izentrop wrote:The picture shows 2 leds in the same box upside down.
The measurement voltage of a multimeter is rarely sufficient to test LEDs. For this the easiest way is to use an 5 or 12 V power supply in series with a resistance of a few hundred ohms.
The double led must turn yellow one way and blue on the other for the blue / yellow leds.
They are not just 5 V power supplies because they can reverse the direction of the current.

With the multimeter I have an express mode for the diodes I tested 46 led
When she is good she lights up lightly and in the 2 sense
so his is enough to find the dead
and no it does not work in 5v but in 220 its I say a little higher
the circuit 5v functione but that rw works in 220v it is he who disjoncte
But it works when I unplug the led output and it gives me a multimeter voltage
and if I did not notice how was the led thank you I explained just before
I try to find this kind of led but it is not found
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 22/01/15, 13:34

- Maybe your LED control circuit in 220V would look like this:
, with MOS-FET in 400V to control the white / blue LEDs in series and a control logic allowing not only the variation of brightness, but also the variation of color?! ?? ...
- For the current limiting resistor in the LEDs, it may be hidden in a cable with a heat-shrinkable insulation around because I saw some in Christmas tree lights, but soldered on one of the legs LEDs! In addition, there are several distributed over several LEDs by branch.
- And if you managed to replace these "untraceable" double LEDs by 46 white LEDs and 46 blue LEDs mounted head to tail, if there is room in the plastic "crystals"? It would also allow you to be able to change them just in case ... But you would need the flat LEDs that you could assemble in the plastic "flowers" ... Look at Conrad's.
- @ +!
0 x
tophe59540
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tophe59540 » 26/01/15, 07:49

Good ben saw that I still find nothing about his led
I just wanted to replace the leds and nothing else to touch
I do not find any two-tone blue white

so I'm going to start on a simple project
I have to remove the power supply 230 and put back a led transformer for 46 led blue standard
tanpis for alternation blue white
but if I get to the same result you have to know it well and it's not my case!
So I have to redo the whole circuit in every flower I have already had fun

Someone has an idea for the circuit as it's quite a lot of led
how many series of led
and has an 12v power supply? With the resistance that goes well
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 02/02/15, 14:21

- Hello again !
- Given your question, I will first learn about the voltage on a blue LED in operation. Right here ( http://www.sonelec-musique.com/electron ... m_led.html ), you will find a magnificent table which summarizes the different operating voltages of LEDs according to their color. For blue LEDs, the voltage is 3,6V, ordinary or high brightness. If I put 3 in series, that's 3,6 x 3 = 10,8V. So there remains a small voltage of 1,2V (for 12V) to be limited by a resistance of (R = U / I) 60 ohms. As it is rather difficult to find, "fall back" on a resistance of 68 ohms (62 ohms should be able also to be found in the series E24!)!
- There will be one left to connect, since 46 is not divisible by 3. To calculate its series resistance:
12V - 3,6V = 8,4V / 0.02 A = 420 ohms. Optons for an 470 ohms (again, 430 ohms possible in the E24 series - see here: http://www.positron-libre.com/cours/ele ... stance.php !).
- So that makes 15 series of 3 LEDs in parallel with 68 resistors (62) ohms and a single LED with its resistance of 470 (430) ohms!
- For the current consumed: 0.02A x 16 = 0,32 A! That's little ... You should be able to find an 12V 0,5 power supply to 1A, which would be enough!
- But you really can not enlarge the hole in the plastic flowers to accommodate at least 2 LEDs 3mm connected head to tail?
- @ +!
0 x