Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Forhorse » 19/10/23, 07:34

gegyx wrote:?

All electrical devices will have (or have) an identification code. And the linky can sort it out.

You have to stop smoking...
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Macro » 19/10/23, 08:29

I just went to check my EDF account... I obviously didn't give them my consent for a daily consumption statement and well you know what??? well I can't have the figures (they are my supplier) whereas with the Lite application I have them... Edf I completed my profile for them by indicating that I had an electric car.... They attribute 36% of my consumption to my c zero : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
I don't consume 36% more since I got it... In addition it is exclusively charged at night on HCs like the CES and the washing machine... If I combine their calculations of these 3 consumption items I am at 69% of my consumption which should be in HC : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: while in fact I am at just 40% consumption on HC... in short... Linki doesn't give them more information than that... Or it gives it badly
3 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...