Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by sicetaitsimple » 18/10/23, 16:21

Remundo wrote:d
I mainly transmitted this information in homage to Mr Simple who swore to his great gods that it was impossible a while ago.

You didn't read correctly, I never said that it was impossible, I said that it seemed ineffective to me with regard to a risk of blackout.

Furthermore, I do not think much about the continuation of this project, given the multiple appeals and disputes that it will encounter, for reasons of fairness on the one hand, how will the 200.000 guinea pigs be chosen? And for security reasons and physical security, I'm not talking about defrosted freezers)
Unless the state volunteers to provide the 200.000 delivery points that could be reduced or even cut.

Ecowatt-style campaigns, well targeted on days actually at risk, seem a priori more effective to me. We can hope that the clothing store will turn off its window in the evening before closing.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/10/23, 18:02

gegyx wrote:?

All electrical devices will have (or have) an identification code. And the linky can sort it out.

Oh well, source? Particularly on the “linky sort”?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/10/23, 18:21

Remundo wrote:[
2) incapable people who let the French electricity network collapse, who are now forced to experiment with these things to compensate for their incompetence...

Apart from your increasing level of execration towards successive governments over the last N years, do you have any figures to support this assertion? investment level, outage time?)
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/10/23, 19:34

An essential point is marginal cost: it is not abnormal to seek to avoid consumption peaks other than through massive overinvestments. Which does not mean that all means to achieve this are good, but consumer participation in this regulatory effort does not seem to me to be rejected out of hand.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/10/23, 20:17

sicetaitsimple wrote:how will the 200.000 guinea pigs be chosen? And for security reasons and physical security, I'm not talking about defrosted freezers)
They are all found, since this is already the case for “tempo” and “UJT” subscribers.

Perhaps there was no need to communicate this. : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/10/23, 20:36

Ahmed wrote:An essential point is marginal cost: it is not abnormal to seek to avoid consumption peaks other than through massive overinvestments. Which does not mean that all means to achieve this are good, but consumer participation in this regulatory effort does not seem to me to be rejected out of hand.

Yes, but you say “consumers”. Which? How would the 200.000 guinea pigs be chosen?
S
Linky allows you to limit the power in steps of 1kW. If all consumers saw their maximum power reduced by 1kW during peak periods, no real problem, it would be more or less fair, even if it would be annoying for some.
We'll wait and see, but I renew my prognosis, no future for this brilliant idea.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/10/23, 20:54

The project will be debated before the Higher Energy Council on 26/10 https://www.bfmtv.com/replay-emissions/ ... 70085.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/10/23, 21:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:Do you have any figures to support this assertion? investment level, outage time?)

you just have to go back to the thread "EDF is having trouble getting through the winter".

If the little European friends had not burned coal gas sold at a high price, by ten GW we would have had load shedding.

And besides, we didn't get far.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/10/23, 22:28

Remundo wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:a
If the little European friends had not burned coal gas sold at a high price, by ten GW we would have had load shedding.

And besides, we haven't gone far.

And we give them back. For the past 2 days, France has been almost permanently exporting around 10GW of non-carbon, nuclear and renewable energy (lots of wind power)
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/10/23, 00:04

haven't you noticed that this allows them to save their fossil resources? To charge you full prices for them later?

The climate is mild, there is a surplus on the French network because nuke and solar perform quite well and domestic consumption is low: we don't export at a good price, but we export!

by the way, do you want to talk about ARENH?
0 x