Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 01/02/16, 20:53

izentrop wrote:
The few fires? "The meter itself is not in question, hammers ERDF, it is an error of installation, a fault of clamping which causes a short-circuit [...]

The guy before taking up communications at ERDF he had better learn the job.
That a journalist comes out such a nonsense why not, but a guy from ERDF no!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/02/16, 23:07

Bad terminals on the meter could have created micro cuts disrupting its modules to the point of causing breakdowns?
He says that 2 modules broke down http://www.touteladomotique.com/forum/v ... 868#p96868.
A simple scramble would not have made HS modules.

On the other hand, the X10 protocol is aging, and easily disrupted
Many modern electronic commerce devices such as televisions, microcomputers, satellite receivers, etc. can induce disturbances or filtering of X10 frames in the mains current via their switching power supply, for example, which scrambles the X10 signals in a manner that is difficult to detect. The consequence is that some modules can interpret disturbances as orders (which causes for example the lighting of lights in the middle of the night).
[Url = https: //fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/X10_ (IT) # Les_inconv.C3.A9nients_de_X10
] Disadvantages X10 [/ url]
FD10 is not a filter as it says, but a phase coupler.
Nothing guarantees that the linky is the cause and I have no action at ERDF :?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/02/16, 00:18

Forhorse wrote:
izentrop wrote: The few fires? "The meter itself is not in question, hammers ERDF, it is an error of installation, a fault of clamping which causes a short-circuit [...]

The guy before taking up communications at ERDF he had better learn the job.
That a journalist comes out such a nonsense why not, but a guy from ERDF no!
The guy was talking about fires that occurred when meters were installed. Details that are widely disseminated and amplified by the spherical plot.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/02/16, 08:47

Ben at home anyway..Since the arrival of linky..Les two lights touched for no reason ... And did not light so before ... And this several times a day ... They have been unplugged ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/02/16, 09:56

Macro wrote:Ben at home anyway..Since the arrival of linky..Les two lights touched for no reason ... And did not light so before ... And this several times a day ... They have been unplugged ...
Can you give the mark and the reference?
Because the CPL is only used for the connections between meter and concentrator by the outside line, there should be no disturbance inside the house.
So if there really is a problem, you have to be able to prove it
and in that case, you would have a reason to have them take off that meter and run off their national operation. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/02/16, 10:52

For 2 bedside lamps at 10 € piece : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 02/02/16, 10:57

It could also come "simply" from a bad tightening of the cables in the meter.

False contacts easily cause such problems in electronic circuits.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/02/16, 11:20

We will very quickly be aware .... Because I reach very regularly my maximum powers available with the loads of my 106 which pumps 14A (for 15 maxi) and the other phases compressor furnace heating melasse .... when my 106 loads on a phase ... There's not much rabe ... In addition the bedside lamps are on the same plug as the radio alarm clock and they tell me the slightest micro cut dereglant ... As cutoff indicator I also have my thread to which it crashes all its downloads ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/02/16, 15:45

Macro wrote:For 2 bedside lamps at 10 € piece : Cheesy:
You do not want to know the reason for the problem?

The label with the part numbers is often stuck on the bulb socket and if it has the "CE" mark, it should be electromagnetic (EMC) compliant.
If it's the meter that's scrambling, she should mess up completely by placing it as close as possible.

If this is the case and it is "CE" compliant, you are entitled to claim compensation.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/02/16, 16:59

The lamp is good ...

Tonight when the wind had opened the hatch of the meter ... The guy who installed it is not even bothering to lock it ... And is strange ... I've seen a few others on the way to my taff that were open ....

The linky ... Ca unlocks the counters : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x