Hidden consumption washing machine

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Consumption hidden washing machine

by Leo Maximus » 11/12/22, 23:37

izentrop wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:An old disk meter will measure in VA
Not in kWh.
Mine measures 4 Wh/lap. Currently connected to my heat pump, it completes one revolution in 10 seconds, which corresponds to a power of 1440 W.
It is the linky which gives the apparent power. The power can be measured by monitoring the flashing of the front LED which corresponds to one Wh per flash.
Leo Maximus wrote:The Linky has changed the game since it takes into account the power factor.
You're sure ?
A note: The sector is 230 volts today. The old meters are in 220.
It doesn't matter, for the same power, there is less current flowing, it doesn't change anything for the customer. With ENRs, the voltage varies all the time.
And it was still spinning a bit even though all the plugs had been unplugged, so there were electrical leaks even though the installation was new.
VMC, DHW, heating (circulator), infrared detectors ... there are still consumers not connected to sockets.

Exactly, I meant that the Linky takes into account the power factor by rectifying it to 1. So 1kVA = 1kWh. It gives the apparent power well. Suddenly, I thought that my consumption in kWh was going to increase with the Linky but no, it has dropped significantly.

There are many electrical leaks in my house, ALL appliances unplugged, the blue meter disk was spinning very slowly but it was spinning. This low consumption is added to that of the devices that I leave on standby. At the time of the blue meter, the differential circuit breaker (I specify) was triggered quite often, not at all now with the Linky. Why ? Mystery. I'm not complaining at all about the Linky, it never tripped.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/12/22, 01:17

Leo Maximus wrote:At the time of the blue meter, the differential circuit breaker (I specify) was triggered quite often, not at all now with the Linky. Why ? Mystery. I'm not complaining at all about the Linky, it never tripped.
Normal if you kept the same subscription. It seems that they have provided a greater safety margin before cutting, I had posted the trigger curve heating-insulation / linky-is-it-more-precise-t15610-10.html # p353603
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/12/22, 09:26

Ditto with me... It's the good old magnetothermic that takes off long before the linky...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 12/12/22, 12:22

izentrop wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:At the time of the blue meter, the differential circuit breaker (I specify) was triggered quite often, not at all now with the Linky. Why ? Mystery. I'm not complaining at all about the Linky, it never tripped.
Normal if you kept the same subscription. It seems that they have provided a greater safety margin before cutting, I had posted the trigger curve heating-insulation / linky-is-it-more-precise-t15610-10.html # p353603

I confirm that I kept the same subscription, after hesitation... but no problem with the Linky.

That does not explain to me the tripping of the differential circuit breaker of the time of the blue meter. There was condensation in the CMV, but it is not connected to earth. The electrician (a professional) connected the earth of the electrical panel to the gas pipe, but it seems to me that this is prohibited.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re:

by peter » 01/11/23, 00:54

iso14000 wrote:your MAL (washing machine) is not illegal.
In Europe, it must comply with the "low voltage" directive, the proof of which is provided by compliance with a standard.

Compliance with this directive shows that in the event of a first fault (broken ground connection, broken conductor, overflow) you do not incur any electrical, mechanical and thermal risk.

Pfft!
The Standards are to authorize sales and hide miseries...
Security will be and will always remain a pretext... just like COVID and its Loss of Freedoms,
and soon terrorism and loss of privacy...

To be up to standard is to be a good imbecile.
0 x