Equip generators weight machines

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/09, 09:25

citro wrote:That said, recovering a little energy while exercising, even if it is anecdotal, is always a step in the right direction, that of becoming aware of energy issues ...

Not to mention the fact that when we do not recover, the CO², we release it quan dmême and that statistically, it is proven, it is better to do sport for your little heart.

So the human machine may have a deplorable performance (although, I find that we do a lot of things in a day, with about 2 kcal!), I think that recovering energy would be a good thing.

I'm just going to testify:

- I do two or three times a week a session of about 30/35 minutes on my exercise bike (after heart attack); maximum power: 100 W, average power: 80 to 90 W

- to motivate myself, I often watch TV ...

- the bike that I have has a rather sophisticated electronic regulation of the power, via ... electromagnets which "brake" without friction an internal wheel; so not only does it not recover energy, but to control my power, it consumes some !!!

So, I consume for TV, I consume for my bike, and I pedal to be sweaty! Look for the error ... NB: for once, the Germans are not very green (it is German, my bike - by the way, it's the top, Siemens regulator, etc ... !!!).
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/01/09, 13:49

Did67 wrote:
citro wrote:That said, recovering a little energy while exercising, even if it is anecdotal, is always a step in the right direction, that of becoming aware of energy issues ...

Not to mention the fact that when we do not recover, the CO², we release it quan dmême and that statistically, it is proven, it is better to do sport for your little heart.

So the human machine may have a deplorable performance (although, I find that we do a lot of things in a day, with about 2 kcal!), I think that recovering energy would be a good thing ...

When I talk about performance, it is a purely mathematical and technical judgment ... :?

For the rest (the maintenance of our little heart), I plan to go to the VAE and I even hope to go to the velomobile to perform my 34 km daily before it happens to me the same problem as you .. .
So I will move usefully for the planet, for my health and perhaps also, for my wallet ... Although a velomobile is a very significant investment ... : Cry:
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"