Search found 17 results

by El boliviano
04/07/16, 18:56
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Water injection for diesel in Bolivia
answers: 22
views: 17911

Re: Water injection for Diesel in Bolivia

Hello ! What does the rod take with the km? The rod is a little "tanned" compared to the beginning, but not changed much. We took the first reactor apart and a "new" one was put in place where the rod is electrically isolated with two ceramic rings. We haven't yet ...
by El boliviano
10/06/16, 18:38

Hi! What does the rod take with the km? No idea, we haven't taken it apart to see. We have a second reactor almost ready for replacement, but it won't be for a week. It seems to me that André spoke about this several times, that it worked better with little water at the bottom of the b ...
by El boliviano
07/06/16, 01:30

Hi! Sorry for the delay, but unforeseen events arise from time to time ...: p So, we have two full weeks of relatively precise data to calculate the consumption. We have gained 1.9l / 100km of consumption. It's better than nothing .. but we expected more .. On the other hand, we reduced drastically ...
by El boliviano
20/05/16, 14:50

Hi! Tomorrow evening, we will have the data to calculate the consumption of the week with precise data (this time) 8) We have an air compressor on the vehicle (for the brakes, the doors.) Would it be wise to do this? send the air into the bubbler, via a valve, to "force" a ...
by El boliviano
18/05/16, 23:20

As a starting point, you could consider a consumption of 1.5 to 3 liters / 100km Oue, so we are far from it ... we will therefore have to review the bubbler, because I think that is where it blocks !! AMHA, without heating we evaporate much too little (you would need between 75 and 85 °?). I'll see what we can ...
by El boliviano
18/05/16, 19:29

No, possibly it can vibrate and make noise? ... On the other hand, if the rod remains removable, there is a very interesting test to be made. It is doing the rod comparison as you mounted it and mounting it on electrically insulated "rings". There is a theory of how it works ...
by El boliviano
18/05/16, 15:23

Hi! Sorry for the delay, but some "technical" problems: shock:: evil: disrupted the projects. So we managed to make a stainless steel reactor in a 16x24mm x 260mm long tube with a 14.5mm rod. The two ends are T with stainless steel plugs drilled with a b ...
by El boliviano
15/02/16, 00:34
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Need a Website?
answers: 12
views: 9051

Re: Do you want to have a website?

You're talking nonsense: a) Directnic has nothing to do with OVH, it's the .com registrar yes I bought it in the USA at the time (2002) so what? It's forbidden? They do not sell anything at all to the site host ... b) The owner is me c) Econo is no longer at OVH ... It is not prohibited to ...
by El boliviano
15/02/16, 00:23
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

I reiterate: Abuse of weakness "..: cheesy:: lol: A friend, (a little old .. but hey, it happens ..) paid for a (lousy) site without admin access or any trick to manage it 400 € / year distributed as follows on the invoice: NDD (renew) 110 € Accommodation 150 € Maintenance 150 € For info, the company n ...
by El boliviano
14/02/16, 23:39

.... I have shielded the security level anti spam ... I even took a paid subscription for that ... I reassure you, this is not spam ...: roll:: lol: C 'is just a service offered at a "friendly" price because (too many) boxes exaggerate to "sell" websites to certain people ...

Go Advanced search