Ecological ventilation and bio-compatible electricity

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 07/02/07, 19:26

As I wrote, we are in contact with a thousand atmospheric pollutants, food, medicine, electromagnetic, even cosmic, and it is the accumulation of a little of all this that will make us switch in the disease, of course according to the suceptibility of each.

Why are we here?
Because we believed in the dogma of scientific progress which gave way to the dogma of profit and the power of God "FRICATOUTPRIX".

In my opinion, if we want to reverse the apocalyptic trend towards which we head down, it is to refuse the sweetened food that we are sold at a high price (phytosanitary products, artificial acceleration of the growth of fruits and vegetables - they have no more vitamins or trace elements - the soil is getting poorer - we have become more fragile and sick in suspension - why not grow your vegetables at home (on your balcony or garden) - buy organic products for those who can afford it or avoid buying unnecessary products - it's a choice.
Refuse to eat GMO genetic monsters that may change our own DNA - we are dealing with sorcerer apprentices who want to monopolize the monopoly of food on the planet. Refuse synthetic drugs that make the fortune of the pharmaceutical industry on the backs of poor people - nature has plenty to treat us - especially if by a simple lifestyle we are able to keep us healthy. It is necessary to flee the megacities which swell like tumors and which will smother their inhabitants (pollution, stress, waste).
Refusing to listen to the media that are pouring out their flood of lies for the sole purpose of stressing us and making us sick and therefore easy to control. Refuse to watch these stupid and uninteresting programs: more ratings, more programs.
In fact it is we who have the power, then let us express this power of decision which belongs to us, stop accepting everything as if it is normal, react and leave this situation of collective hypnosis.
Everything can change overnight, just want it: the Berlin Wall collapsed with communism in one night!

And my approach is part of this logic - regain my autonomy, my decision-making power: cultivate and consume my organic food, recover water from the sky, enjoy the heat and the energy of the sun. With less expense, I will work less, so less stress ...

And if I can put my electrical wires in a shielded sheath to avoid electrical and electro-magnetic nuisances, and if it is useful and effective, I would do it even if there is a surcharge, because what I will have saved in self-construction I would allow myself to spend it for my health and safety ...

And Voilou.

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 07/02/07, 21:51

And if I can put my electrical wires in a shielded sheath to avoid electrical and electro-magnetic nuisances, and if it is useful and effective, I would do it even if there is a surcharge, because what I will have saved in self-construction I would allow myself to spend it for my health and safety ...

You speak well of what is "useful and effective" ... Precisely, we try to carry our criticism on that. Then you do what you want with it ...

But you must know that consuming metal where it does not necessarily need it is also one of the causes of the drying up of our planet's reserves. Because, just like oil, metals are becoming scarce ... It was just a matter of controversy, hehe! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Evil:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/02/07, 23:32

atqui wrote:Hi everybody.

My house will be "bio-climatic" because it will benefit from passive solar energy, active solar energy (solar hot water and photovoltaic production) which I hope to finance thanks to a 0% credit from the Region,

I prefer to give up the Canadian well, implementation too complex (trenches, depth, duct length, unsecured results, and if bp and the house is built, how to repair all that!).

By cons I would like to know who designs this VMC roof ...
[Modify Modo Targol] Correction of Quotes [/ Mod Modo Targol]

Make a construction without a Canadian well, it's a shame, when the results, they are guaranteed ... (only 2000 years that this technique is esprouvée).
It often takes a backhoe for foundations, arrivals (water, electricity, telephone ...), evacuations (sewer, rainwater ...) to take another trench is not a big deal. Often much lower than the price of a vmc double stream (between 900 and 1800 €) !!! At the key, you will enjoy great energy savings and high thermal comfort WINTER and SUMMER !!!

Solar photovoltaic is a crap that you will never sleep. You'll just have the pleasure of getting community grants (our taxes) to give back to the banker right away. Do not be deceived, the super-expensive plans only report to those who sell them to you and to those who lend you the money to buy them ...
The solar photovoltaic is only reasonable for a house in isolated site with few electrical consumptions (low surface of panels) associated with a wind turbine, some batteries ...
Solar thermal is much more rational because of the existence of affordable sensors with very high efficiency (vacuum tubes).
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/02/07, 00:31

atqui wrote:As I wrote, we are in contact with a thousand atmospheric pollutants, food, medicine, electromagnetic, even cosmic, and it is the accumulation of a little of all this that will make us switch in the disease, of course according to the suceptibility of each.

Why are we here?
Because we believed in the dogma of scientific progress which gave way to the dogma of profit and the power of God "FRICATOUTPRIX".

: Lol:

atqui wrote:In my opinion, if we want to reverse the apocalyptic trend towards which we head down, it is to refuse the sweetened food that we are sold at a high price (phytosanitary products, artificial acceleration of the growth of fruits and vegetables - they have no more vitamins or trace elements - the soil is getting poorer - we have become more fragile and sick in suspension - why not grow your vegetables at home (on your balcony or garden) - buy organic products for those who can afford it or avoid buying unnecessary products - it's a choice.
Refuse to eat GMO genetic monsters that may change our own DNA - we are dealing with sorcerer apprentices who want to monopolize the monopoly of food on the planet.

So far I'm better at 100% ...
atqui wrote:Refuse synthetic drugs that make the fortune of the pharmaceutical industry on the backs of poor people - nature has plenty to treat us - especially if by a simple lifestyle we are able to keep us healthy.

There, if I follow you on principle, reality is not that simple. To take an example, an employee can only have an "official" sick leave if a doctor recognized by the system has signed it. Such a judgment results in a prescription which generally contains much more than just plants. As for those who live in the city, to find plants ... but precisely, we come to the cities ...
atqui wrote: It is necessary to flee the megacities which swell like tumors and which will smother their inhabitants (pollution, stress, waste).

Personally, I agree 100%. but unfortunately "everyone in the country" cannot work for many reasons:
1) The surface: we now know that the land is not infinite and the installation of "villotans" in the countryside would be to the detriment of agricultural land.
2) Energy: The individual house is much more greedy in energy than collective sets (where the heating of some heats their neighbors).
3) The organization: whether you like it or not, we live in a massively centralized system and this centralization goes through the cities. You will not erase the system or the cities before long. On the other hand, if it is a question of rethinking the cities
  • With the car but not for the car: first step before "without a car"
  • With more green, less pollution
  • reliable and free public transport ...

atqui wrote:Refusing to listen to the media that are pouring out their flood of lies for the sole purpose of stressing us and making us sick and therefore easy to control. Refuse to watch these stupid and uninteresting programs: more ratings, more programs.
In fact it is we who have the power, then let us express this power of decision which belongs to us, stop accepting everything as if it is normal, react and leave this situation of collective hypnosis.

All right!
atqui wrote:Everything can change overnight, just want it: the Berlin Wall collapsed with communism in one night!

The Berlin Wall is like the storming of the Bastille: it is the symbolic event that marks the change. In both cases (Berlin / Bastille) these “spontaneous” popular demonstrations are the fruit of a progressive amplification of the discontent of which they are the apogee. Perhaps accelerated by a weakening of the grip of the system. Today, I find it wiping out the grip of the system. No?
atqui wrote:And my approach is part of this logic - regain my autonomy, my decision-making power: cultivate and consume my organic food, recover water from the sky, enjoy the heat and the energy of the sun. With less expense, I will work less, so less stress ...

Well, if you can do it, go for it !!!
  • If you're not tied to deadlines, contracts, bonds,
  • If you know what you want doing and not just what you want to run away (we build something sustainable on a project, not on a rejection, many ex-sixty-six elixhants in the Larzac discovered it at their expense)
  • if you have the house and the networks that allow you to carry out this project,
  • Or just if you have the swindle to throw you without all that : Wink:
[utopia mode ON]
For me, decay is ultimately the only way out for all. It is up to everyone to choose whether they prefer to undergo it in one fell swoop or whether they prefer to prepare themselves gradually by replacing material wealth with social wealth.
[utopia mode ON]

ThierrySan wrote:But you must know that consuming metal where it does not necessarily need it is also one of the causes of the drying up of our planet's reserves. Because, just like oil, metals are becoming scarce ... It was just a matter of controversy, hehe! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Evil:

Definitely, I agree with everyone tonight.
: Cheesy:

That all those who have read so far this beautiful specimen of HS contact me by MP: they will have a good point : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 08/02/07, 06:39

Owl! I get a good point ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 09/02/07, 08:20

Without being a visionary or a utopian, I am certain that we are at the dawn of a major change. Since we are unable to induce this change, our good old planet will take care of it. She has the means to "self-clean" and the 4 elements of Nature will help her, moreover it has already started thanks to man:
- Water: torrential rains, tsunamis, tidal waves
- Earth: earthquakes, volcanic activity, ...
- Air: cyclonic storms, hurricanes, ...
- "Purifying" Fire: fires not only those caused by humans, but by lightning, volcanic eruptions, ...

"Climate disasters", that's what will save us, there is no
no other choice, since the stupidity of the man is boundless !!!
There will be damage, of course, but wars have done the same, famines, epidemic diseases, ...

And the "System" of which you speak Targol, will collapse of itself like the Berlin Wall, except that there, it is not of human will but a revolt of Nature.
And the center of the system, the famous core that crowns ALL: the US whose global economic system depends !!!
Me, I bet it will collapse like a castle of cards. At the rate at which these famous "natural disasters" will follow: more and more frequent hurricanes, cataclysmic floods (remember Louisiana) we are expecting a last disaster which will end Uncle Sam: we have already spoken of the giant tsunami that risks sweeping over the East Coast of the USA following the possible and expected eruption (we know but when ???) of Cumbre Vieja and the collapse of the entire volcanic chain of the Canaries. America will not recover, bankruptcy of insurance companies, general bankruptcy in the face of panic, the collapse of the dollar and quite possibly of all world currencies.

Owl, the money will have no value!
Moreover, it was only the virtual, vulgar pieces of paper, pieces of junk that weighed heavily in the pocket, a more or less long sequence of figures on a bank statement (who really saw the color of this money supposedly represented by these numbers ???).

But how will you live?
But it is very simple, we will learn again the solidarity, the value of the real trades, the exchanges of service represented by these skills which can very well serve as authentic relational tissue between all the men (survivors).
We talk about eco-villages, eco-hamlets. That's it, it will not be a utopia: to group together people of the same sensitivity, each having a skill that he would learn by taste and not by obligation, each village will have his mason, his carpenter carpenter, his baker, his doctor, his grocer, its farmers (bio of course!), and life will not be settled by the money but by the exchange of services simply!
everyone will have his house, his bread, the care of the medic, everything, without paying a single Kopek! TRUE LIFE in sum ...

But before that, the big CLEANING: do not panic, no unnecessary stress, be serene, adopt the right behavior and our little inner voice will guide us in the right decisions.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/02/07, 08:36

atqui said:

But how will you live?
But it is very simple, we will learn again the solidarity, the value of the real trades, the exchanges of service represented by these skills which can very well serve as authentic relational tissue between all the men (survivors).
We talk about eco-villages, eco-hamlets. That's it, it will not be a utopia: to group together people of the same sensitivity, each having a skill that he would learn by taste and not by obligation, each village will have his mason, his carpenter carpenter, his baker, his doctor, his grocer, its farmers (bio of course!), and life will not be settled by the money but by the exchange of services simply!
everyone will have his house, his bread, the care of the medic, everything, without paying a single Kopek! TRUE LIFE in sum ...

You really believe ? I believe that for most citizens it will be the law of the jungle.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 09/02/07, 08:59

You have to believe it, that's all!
The Mad Max universe is still a prefabricated vision of the system (Hollywood, USA), they do not believe in the man but the money only.

How were we doing before money existed?
Barter, exchange of services, sharing of resources ...

There is hope, since the concept of ecovillages exists, since SELs exist, since the concept of self-construction is gaining momentum especially since we rediscovered wood construction, since we adhere to the Nicolas Hulot's ecological pact, since José Bové exists, since Man is not a "sheep", so let's wake up from this heavy sleep that has been imposed on us ...

Let us act and be creative of our life.

I will give myself the example, I will autoconstuire in the campaign, I will flee Paris, I will make myself autonomous at best, I will nevertheless take advantage of the system as it exists (EDF if my panels do not produce enough, water of town when my tank of recovery of rainwater will be empty, etc ...) but when it will collapse, I will be still standing!

I will succeed because I WANT IT !!!

Take away the doubts, the anxieties, the fears instilled in us to dominate us, and our inner power, our discernment will take over and we will know what to do, because we are the ones who decide ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/02/07, 09:56

elephant wrote:atqui said:

But how will you live?

You really believe ? I believe that for most citizens it will be the law of the jungle.

I think we'll have a mix between 2. On the one hand, there will be those who have taken the time to reflect and prepare for the collapse of the system (by organizing their food and energy self-sufficiency as much as possible, by grouping together in eco-hamlets or villages) and a On the other hand, there will be those who have refused to see the signs and who will have hung on to their 4x4 and their home cinema.
For those, still bathed in the frenzied individualism they have been taught since birth, the awakening will be brutal and I would not be surprised to see some scenes of barbarism.

I do not know which thinker of the degrowth gave his vision of things in this form (in the idea, the terms are not exact): the decay is inescapable. Either the human being is preparing for it and the post-consumerist era will be followed by a period of relatively short instability, or we will wait for it to fall on us and we will go back for centuries of the Middle Ages.

atqui wrote:The Mad Max universe is still a prefabricated vision of the system (Hollywood, USA), they do not believe in the man but the money only.

I would not be as confident as you on this subject: I remind you that our distant ancestors imposed themselves on their cousins ​​by their aggressiveness. This aggressiveness is still in the genes of humans. Moreover, it has been amplified for years by the system which relegates solidarity well after individual well-being ("well-being" would also be more appropriate in this case).
I think that in the difficult times ahead, a certain number will not fail to let the cro-magnon that is in him speak. Unfortunately for the others, in our time, and as long as there are cartridges, the cro-magnon has traded his club against a machine-gun Image
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
atqui
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by atqui » 09/02/07, 10:22

After all this great CLEANING, I do not know if there will be a lot of weapons that work, or weapon manufacturers elsewhere, ...

Let us remember that during the great Parisian strikes, this impetus of solidarity that allowed car sharing, neighborhood relations, ..., the tsunami in Thailand that generated the greatest generosity of generosity ever seen before ...

It is only in the distress where the man finds himself and finds his family ...

So let's stop being scared with Mad Max.
I have nothing against Mel Gibson but I think he likes a bit too much the scent and taste of blood now that he's gone to the other side of the camera ...
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"