Search found 106 results

by dhaulagiri
09/01/17, 23:46
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Tips for insulation thin crawling
answers: 8
views: 12384

Re: Tips for insulation thin crawling

I do not understand how you gain height, when you are going to add insulation ??? It's very simple: the base of the ridge purlin is 2,02m from the ground. But the thickness of this purlin is 25cm, that of the rafters is 8cm and I will only put 16cm of insulation + the BA13. My breakdown ...
by dhaulagiri
09/01/17, 11:15

Re: Tips for insulation thin crawling

Hello Did, I'm glad you answered me, because I know your pragmatism and your common sense since our endless debates on boilers and their settings a few years ago. For the reflective screen, this will not be possible: we would have to find out. I should have done it when I ref ...
by dhaulagiri
07/01/17, 14:47

Tips for insulation thin crawling

Hello, I come to ask you for advice, because I am having trouble choosing the right insulation to renovate the converted attic of my house. Location: the Gard, altitude 125m, a bit in the hinterland. Hot in summer, relatively cold in winter but fairly protected from the north wind. My house: probably ...
by dhaulagiri
01/09/15, 16:32
Subject : Application tips for ECS solution, especially prepar
answers: 2
views: 4155

Application tips for ECS solution, especially prepar

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I came back to this forum, lack of time. The renovation of a house is a time-consuming adventure! 5 years ago I bought a house with a gas boiler and central heating. I immediately had a boiler installed ...
by dhaulagiri
11/03/12, 22:58
Forum : Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ...
Subject : roof insulation and roof renovation
answers: 1
views: 9121

roof insulation and roof renovation

Good evening, I am starting a lot of work soon and looking for advice. In a week, we completely redo the cover: we put in particular an HPV film, because there was none. The house has several distinct roof volumes:> one where the frame is visible: the garage; > one with roofs ...
by dhaulagiri
24/02/12, 07:43
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 727386

Hello everyone, Feeling that mid-season is coming, I would like to tell you about the last difficulty that I cannot overcome: that of the operating limit temperatures in comfort and reduced conditions. If I do not manage to resolve them, it is, I think, because I did not understand the principle well ...
by dhaulagiri
19/02/12, 19:55

Personally, I didn't feel upset. It's just painful having to justify the amount of our chatter. This is simple if that's what you want: an initial setting and then "play" with the knob of the interior thermostat. I join Did to talk about "tuning" ...
by dhaulagiri
18/02/12, 21:23

5) I am sure that in looking a little there is just as long a thread on such and such a car - such and such a BMW perhaps even, that the madmen have fun to perfect. Randomly, for the just middle: forums on Windows. I bet (and I have almost a 4 in 5 chance of being right) that he knows ...
by dhaulagiri
18/02/12, 21:09

I may be "fairly sure of myself" on the issue of powers, I always freak out a little when I advise, without having seen the house, the installation, powers lower than those recommended on site by a "professional" . So here I am delighted. With the temperatures ...
by dhaulagiri
18/02/12, 20:54

I had to spend 4 tonnes since October ... and still at least 2 months of heating, see 3! we do not live in the same place !! Can you share your curves? Yes, sure, but who else but me could it be of use since my curves match my house? There, I do not have them in mind ......

Go Advanced search