electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Improved electrolysis

by Exnihiloest » 15/12/23, 17:35

Peterr wrote:...
The signal injected into the Single Wire going to the Condo only serves to “oscillate” the Antenna Wires AND its Environment
to facilitate coupling.

I experimented with this a few years ago and made fairly precise measurements given that this story is rehashed by all the Anglo-Saxon "free energy" crackpots (because of Avramenko's patent WO9323907: Method and apparatus for single line electrical transmission). I measured the current in the "single wire". And of course the energy recovered by the capacitor was up to the losses, what the generator had provided.

A current only flows in a looped circuit, including looped thanks to displacement currents. A single "wire", coupled for example to an HF source, will actually charge your capacitor, but what you have not seen is that the circuit is completed by the parasitic capacitance between the capacitor and the environment ( ground or ground of nearby devices). Whatever the distances between conductors, this capacitance always exists, and if components of the signal to be recovered are at high frequencies, which is the case with a square wave, then the impedance of these parasitic capacitances becomes sufficiently low for a significant current circulates, capable of charging the capacitor thanks to the diodes, in particular if the assembly is carried out with an LC circuit tuned to the frequency.

This assembly would only be of interest with a coupling to a natural environmental field, otherwise it would be taking energy from a conventional source that we would have much better ways of using by connecting to it. . directly! And unfortunately, natural electric/magnetic fields, aside from lightning, are at the level of barely detectable background noise, not what will power your washing machine.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 15/12/23, 17:49

Guidi wrote:
Peterr wrote:Made myself an alternating current rectifier for my gutters...including the electrical coupling to the lines
HT (at 10 m) in summer produces up to 22 volts rectified....

Enough to charge my batteries with free juice. (connections = Gutters + Earth)
: Cheesy:

Hello,
I have always wondered if a Tesla type coil tuned to 50 Hz could not extract energy from a relatively close THT line?
Maybe a stupid idea.
Have a good day,
Patrick.

Of course she could. The idea is "good", except that the energy would be stolen from the line. It is in fact not a question of electromagnetic radiation, that is to say a "free" wave which carries energy which would be lost in any case if it was not recovered, but of a coupling in the near field: the energy in the electric and magnetic fields is constantly exchanged with that of the line current. If we couple it magnetically with a Tesla coil, or electrically by capacitive effect, then we take energy from the line.
And this can be very significant (a simple neon light under a high voltage line lights up).
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 15/12/23, 22:08

Exnihiloest wrote:
Peterr wrote:...
The signal injected into the Single Wire going to the Condo only serves to “oscillate” the Antenna Wires AND its Environment
to facilitate coupling.

I experimented with this a few years ago and made fairly precise measurements given that this story is rehashed by all the Anglo-Saxon "free energy" crackpots (because of Avramenko's patent WO9323907: Method and apparatus for single line electrical transmission). I measured the current in the "single wire". And of course the energy recovered by the capacitor was up to the losses, what the generator had provided.

A current only flows in a looped circuit, including looped thanks to displacement currents. A single "wire", coupled for example to an HF source, will actually charge your capacitor, but what you didn't see, is that the circuit is completed by the parasitic capacitance between the capacitor and the environment (earth or mass of nearby devices). Whatever the distances between conductors, this capacitance always exists, and if components of the signal to be recovered are at high frequencies, which is the case with a square signal, then the impedance of these parasitic capacitances becomes sufficiently low for a significant current circulates, capable of charging the capacitor thanks to the diodes, in particular if the assembly is carried out with an LC circuit tuned to the frequency.

This assembly would only be of interest with a coupling to a natural environmental field, otherwise it would be taking energy from a conventional source that we would have much better ways of using by connecting to it. . directly! And unfortunately, natural electric/magnetic fields, aside from lightning, are at the level of barely detectable background noise, not what will power your washing machine.

"but what you didn't see is that the circuit is completed by the parasitic capacitance between the capacitor and the environment (earth or mass of nearby devices "
"...the parasitic capacitance between the capacitor and the environment ... "
"... and the environment ... "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The signal injected into the Single Wire going to the Condo only serves to "oscillate" the Antenna Wires AND its Environment
to facilitate coupling. "

"... AND its Environment ... "

Hey, can you tell me again? :?:
I didn't understand...what I wouldn't have seen!?
Stray capacitance?
That of the Condo or that of the “Antenna Wire” added to the Condo TERMINALS? ...of length as desired...
Or the one, more precisely, between EARTH and AIR?

Indeed, inside a habitat polluted by multiple artificial fields, there is no hope of extracting something "natural".
If I would have wanted to connect to the "Earth and Air" Capacity then I would have mentioned it...
Did I do it?
No, I didn't mention it.
I only talked about making an environment “oscillate”.

Why bring back the subject “Free Energy” to something like that and make a whole “text” out of it?
Did I mention Free Energy?
Do you have any allergies to the subject “Free Energy”? : Shock:

Why don't you mention that it is the NATURAL Iron in the soil that generates the Negative field?
Where are your investigations?
Why don't we talk about EM Solar Inductions that RETURN INTO HOUSINGS?
Please continue, please develop...I'm all ears!
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 15/12/23, 22:15

Exnihiloest wrote:
Guidi wrote:
Peterr wrote:Made myself an alternating current rectifier for my gutters...including the electrical coupling to the lines
HT (at 10 m) in summer produces up to 22 volts rectified....

Enough to charge my batteries with free juice. (connections = Gutters + Earth)
: Cheesy:

Hello,
I have always wondered if a Tesla type coil tuned to 50 Hz could not extract energy from a relatively close THT line?
Maybe a stupid idea.
Have a good day,
Patrick.

Of course she could.The idea is "good", except that the energy would be stolen from the line. It is in fact not a question of electromagnetic radiation, that is to say a "free" wave which carries energy which would be lost in any case if it was not recovered, but of a coupling in the near field: the energy in the electric and magnetic fields is constantly exchanged with that of the line current. If we couple it magnetically with a Tesla coil, or electrically by capacitive effect, then we take energy from the line.
And this can be very significant (a simple neon light under a high voltage line lights up).

Indeed, it was not so long ago that EDF applied new “rules” regarding “Energy Theft”!
Yet THEY STILL REFUSE TO PAY ME MY HOSPITAL EXPENSES for having “STEAL AGAINST MY WILL” this same Energy
who sent me to the EMERGENCY UNCONSCIOUS... with a bloody face, with cranial trauma!!

Between “Theft of Energy” and WASHING YOUR HANDS of the DANGER of HT Fields...they always do it the same way...
the most perverse...

No, but, do you realize?
Pedestrians, against their will, passing under the lines, STEALING ENERGY FROM EDF?!
: Shock:
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 15/12/23, 22:30

EDF is RESPONSIBLE for INCREASING its own LOSSES through Environmental Coupling
through the ADDING of various frequencies ON THE LINES!

Additionally increased at CROSSINGS with the radiation from Relay Antennas!!
(what was for me, EHS, FATAL....PIN-PON....PIN-PON... )

: Evil:

EDF is RESPONSIBLE in the event of accidents involving TOO INTENSE Couplings of Electric Fields ON PEOPLE!
And I'm not even addressing the cases of cancer and the increase in childhood leukemia... and people more and more ZinZin... LOL.

Do not be surprised that the "EHS" syndrome is systematically treated as a "psychological case"...
to WASH YOUR HANDS!

(they pay many Influencers who systematically parasitize social networks... 4000 euros per month.)
(It’s a high price to pay for Disability Discrimination)

Well...it will be removed from YOUR BILLS anyway...band of Collabos...
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 15/12/23, 22:36

So?

Why won't I charge my batteries as compensation?
Eh ?! : Cheesy:

Since EDF allows itself to POLLUTE us...why not accept this "free gift" and charge batteries?
What are they waiting for to bury them?

Ah, the money is missing?
They spend too much on Corruption?
Ah well you had to think about that first....
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 16/12/23, 10:04

As I mentioned, here too, for EDF and its Environment around the Lines,
it produces its own losses by INCREASING the oscillation, thanks to the frequencies added to the lines.

Moreover, their so-called “Theft of Energy” is FLAN, Immoral Abuse of Power!
It is YOUR RIGHT to recover what EXCEEDS ON YOUR PROPERTY!...
just like the neighbor's cherry tree branches... these cherries are... YOURS!

(key topic here: Environmental oscillation, rising coupling loads)
1 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 16/12/23, 17:25

This discussion on the environment and charge exchanges by oscillations...
reminds me of a recent essay,
where I measured an exchange between 2 electrolytic half-cells, completely "isolated" / separated from each other...
(exchange of approximately 10 uA measured, and up to 200 mVolts ... gradually alternating polarities, until a STABLE state
no longer allowing any exchange... BUT these values ​​were thanks to a CONDO connected in parallel above,
otherwise the values ​​are still measurable, but very low)

...SO:
- one containing a base (alkaline, therefore electron donor)
- the other acid, (so Electron Thief...)

After having properly recharged the Tester's batteries, due to suspicion of "Low battery" malfunctions,
I did the test again, and obtained the same results.

The 2 elements, Base, Acid, exchange with each other, until an equilibrium is reached, which no longer allows exchange.
Passively...

Actively, I am certain that by injecting Impulses into one of the cells, the other will react.

OSCILLATION of the Environment... :!:

It was the same thing during my High Return Current Electrolysis Test...
The setting in oscillations!!
The "Seesaw" effect...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/12/23, 17:53

0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 16/12/23, 18:42

Thank you Guy, I didn't know him that young.

Apparently your YT links here only work if I'm disconnected from the forum...
Suspicious!
0 x