electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Improved electrolysis

by peter » 08/12/23, 08:40

Indeed, I had alkalines that had lasted more than 20 years like that.
When they gave out, I dissected them... the central brass terminal was completely worn out.
It was enough to replace it.
But you have to be careful that the Manganese Paste is in contact with it, otherwise it won't work.
( some alkalines falsely "empty" as if losing contact with the central rod,
Just give a few blows "to the ass" to make the paste stick back to the stem and it's good...no need to THROW OUT or OPEN
)
An iron rod was enough.
But to "repair" the damage from dissection...I'm not a battery surgeon...
the entire case would have had to be redone.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/12/23, 10:56

plasmanu wrote:And when I have alkalines that are under operating voltage I place them in the charger.
The voltage rises very (too) quickly to 1,5V but this allows you to wait a while until replacement
Your NIMH charger is not suitable for alkalines
A slightly discharged battery can on average be recharged 10 times, but this number depends on many factors, I cite a few:
The success rate mainly depends on the discharge rate. Discharged to a voltage of 1.25V, the battery can be recharged a maximum of 5 times.
The number of possible cycles depends more on the discharge level reached than on the brand of the batteries. There are differences between several batches of the same brand (as if they were different brands)
The voltage of 1.25V corresponds to a discharge of 50% to 60% during the first discharge (the capacity of the batteries is approximately 2000mAh), but as the capacity of the battery decreases with each discharge, at the fourth discharge the The battery can only be emptied to 35% of its nominal capacity (if you still want to recharge it once).
http://pics.idemdito.org/fr/tech/accu/recharger.htm
In this case, they need slow charging limited to 1.72 V
Other article https://www.astuces-pratiques.fr/electr ... hargeables
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 08/12/23, 16:55

Made myself an alternating current rectifier for my gutters...including the electrical coupling to the lines
HT (at 10 m) in summer produces up to 22 volts rectified....

Enough to charge my batteries with free juice. (connections = Gutters + Earth)
: Cheesy:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 08/12/23, 18:28

Izentrop: it's automatic with the device.
The RF temperature sensor on the veranda was broken, I thought I had installed NiMH but no. It went from 1,2 to 1,5v in no time. I put it back in and the base gives me 25% - 50% remaining, it's probably wrong but it works so I'll change it later.

Peterr: take your multimeter, wet your fingers and move from one hand to the other, tilting one of the tips to your mouth. Just look at the screen in VC setting.
You will know if you are left-handed or right-handed, + or -
It also works in lemon, potato, and also....
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/12/23, 23:06

plasmanu wrote: It went from 1,2 to 1,5v in no time
... by recharging from 1 mAh, we see on the curve of a document from Wonder that at this voltage you cannot hope for more...
alkaline charge.gif
alkaline charge.gif (46.62 KiB) Viewed 664 times
http://erfred.free.fr/accusphp/document ... alines.pdf
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 08/12/23, 23:18

Plasmanu,
already done this summer, even with my feet.

- left foot Negative
- right foot Positive
vice versa for the hands
- left = Positive
- right = Negative.

Then I put a Condo between my feet,
then measured, accumulated 0,7 volts, 15 minutes later my feet were very hot.

Measured at my sister-in-law following her cancer,
on the side where the cancer was, there is a huge drop in electrical conductivity...
it seems that the Bio currents... are circulating poorly, even if she is better, something has persisted.

Coming back to electrolysis,
below 1 cm from the surface of the liquid, there is no more oxygen from the Air diluting there to allow the Oxidation currents to be maintained...
so in my “Essay”... there was a surplus of Oxygen coming out from somewhere...
probably Rust which was denatured releasing the Oxygen and its Electrochemical Bond Currents necessary subsequently
of the process...
It is clear thatBEFORE the accumulation of hydrogen atoms released to form BUBBLES...
However, this Hydrogen remains in “LIQUID” form!...at ROOM temperature!

...and that other types of repeated recombination and separation are very likely to occur.
0 x
do you drive
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by do you drive » 10/12/23, 22:52

Peterr wrote:Made myself an alternating current rectifier for my gutters...including the electrical coupling to the lines

Hello,
I have always wondered if a Tesla type coil tuned to 50 Hz could not extract energy from a relatively close THT line?
Maybe a stupid idea.
Have a good day,
Patrick.
1 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/12/23, 01:00

In normal operation the intensity Im is of the order of 500 A to 1500 A... with less than 1 µT at 10 m for a 225 kV line, it's a funny idea : Wink: http://ressources.univ-lemans.fr/AccesL ... gneht.html
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 13/12/23, 01:06

Guidi wrote:
Peterr wrote:Made myself an alternating current rectifier for my gutters...including the electrical coupling to the lines

Hello,
I have always wondered if a Tesla type coil tuned to 50 Hz could not extract energy from a relatively close THT line?
Maybe a stupid idea.
Have a good day,
Patrick.

In reverse polarity of the alternations, coupling is possible.

Without a Tesla coil, when we try electrolysis at 50hz, it can happen that the 50hz pollution in the home couples onto it.
and created a resonance...

50hz Pollution coupling also on a Condo, with ONE wire... to inject square pulses...

- a wire going to the condo, but before being connected to the condo terminals, it must be "divided" into 2 with germanium diodes... (easier to charge the condo than with silicon triggering at 0,7, XNUMXv)
- each "charging" one side of the condo with the appropriate polarity, an HL indicator LED (charging) can be placed
between the condo terminals
- the condo can be more easily charged if at the terminals of the condo are welded Wires (long and suspended in the air...) in metal corresponding to the polarities to be charged... (Iron...Copper, etc.. . )
(in my opinion, instead of 50hz pollution capture wire-antenna, we can theoretically use sheets...)

The signal injected into the Single Wire going to the Condo only serves to “oscillate” the Antenna Wires AND its Environment
to facilitate coupling.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 14/12/23, 12:25

izentrop wrote:
plasmanu wrote: It went from 1,2 to 1,5v in no time
... by recharging from 1 mAh, we see on the curve of a document from Wonder that at this voltage you cannot hope for more...
alkaline charge.gif http://erfred.free.fr/accusphp/document ... alines.pdf

Theoretically the volts can be diverted...
Like this, the "current" can continue to charge.

As in a parallel LC oscillating circuit.
0 x