Wind turbine with Charles Sarazin. Let's go !

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 18/12/08, 23:18

2, 5 m of diameter with 5 sails of 1,5m2, leading a permanent magnet generator from 1KW to 300 towers

It seems good to me for flat roofs.
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 19/12/08, 02:18

Hello,

I do not want to be the boozer of service, but the announced powers seem to me very optimistic.
The energy is contained in the vein of air swept by the structure and the law of this brave BETZ still applies ....
Nevertheless it seems very promising and deserves a prototype for checking the characteristics!

Obelix
0 x
In medio stat virtus !!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/12/08, 16:57

But my dear Obelix ... :D

That's how we get things done 8)

Critics or doubts, are made to be overwhelmed :D

Our friends Sail and water him, know what he's talking about and I bet he'll show you that soon ... : Mrgreen:

The proto it is there: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39yak ... n_politics

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 20/12/08, 15:10

0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 21/12/08, 17:18

Greetings to all the friend (s) éconologues!

Welcome Charles, on the forum ! :D

I saw your prototype, magnificent work, made with "pieces of string", "instinctive" ingenuity, common sense ... and a lot of time (patience and length of time for the unfortunate inventor ... : Mrgreen: )

I love this concept, because it makes it possible to take advantage of wind deposits that are usually considered too weak to make their exploitation profitable with "classic" horizontal axis wind turbines ...

To increase with Christophe, what I find particularly attractive in your concept, it is the low speed of rotation, associated with a rather rich couple! :D
Servo-control making it possible to optimize the "stiffness" of the sails as a function of the force of the wind would make it possible to considerably widen the useful range of use, and therefore exploitable.
But I think it would not be enough, and in case of (very) strong wind, we must also bet on the electromagnetic braking provided by the generator.

It is therefore necessary to foresee the overloads caused to the various elements, from the supporting structure to transmissions, bridge, angle references, and of course to the generator itself,
We all know that when it blows hard, it does not laugh!

I could if necessary bring my knowledge in electronics (on-board applications), for possible slavings, even if I am in general rather favorable to "simple" solutions, that is to say without electronic! : Cheesy:
The experience, without doubt ... : Lol:

Finally, your invention takes a concept already explored by others, but all that I saw in the matter so far is far behind, when we look at all the benefits, including one, which is not the least, a more convenient construction (mast very short!) And finally, an implementation within the reach of many econologists who can only dream of the wind ...

All to your drawing boards, and thank you, Charles, for this beautiful gift you give us for Christmas! :D
ImageImageImage
Finish the year well, with my friends,
ImageImage
Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/12/08, 10:18

camel1 wrote:Servo-control making it possible to optimize the "stiffness" of the sails as a function of the force of the wind would make it possible to considerably widen the useful range of use, and therefore exploitable.
But I think it would not be enough, and in case of (very) strong wind

Looking at the video of the proto, I have the impression that the sails remain permanently tense. What changes is their orientation according to their position, and their surface (electric reels) depending on the strength of the wind.
This is in a way the application of Eolprocess reasoning valid for slow speeds:
http://www.eolprocess.com/
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/12/08, 12:43

Hi Cuicui,

I quite agree with your analysis, although one can always nuance to the extreme.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/12/08, 11:41

Remundo wrote:although we can always qualify

Apparently, on the wind turbine of Charles Sarazin, the sails are not interconnected by gears as on the Eolprocess machine. They are simple weather vanes that control their setting. Am I wrong ?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/12/08, 12:06

Hi Cuicui,

As the sails are much more remote than the blades of windprocess, Mr. Sarazin chose a belt synchronization. In the center, there must be the pulleys needed to choose the right reduction ratios, here are some still images showing them.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/12/08, 15:27

Remundo wrote:Hi Cuicui,

As the sails are much more remote than the blades of windprocess, Mr. Sarazin chose a belt synchronization. In the center, there must be the pulleys needed to choose the right reduction ratios

We look forward to seeing you! Remundo, for these clarifications. Sacred achievement, this wind turbine!
I did not understand the role of weather vanes. Do you have an idea ?
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"