Search found 6 results

by chitop
27/04/10, 08:13
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Problem with my well water booster
answers: 5
views: 11116

hello the first problem is solved, it was necessary to put the filters at the outlet of the booster is to leave only a small filter before to roughen up so no more air intake, for mud or impurity, I was going to water only for this year and see with time because I have the impression that the...
by chitop
10/04/10, 08:40
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Problem with my well water booster
answers: 5
views: 11116

Problem with my well water booster

hello, having just made a well I wanted to connect this one with a booster, strainer with anti-return, a filter with anti-mud winding but the water was still yellow (clearly visible in the toilets) so I added a filter with cleanable cartridge and still a wound in the second but...
by chitop
21/03/09, 08:35
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Choice of a three-phase electrical differential
answers: 7
views: 8660

hello, so given the abac length, amperage, so with circuit breaker 32 a + 30ma or 300 ma (the cable is new) but the dumpling is for the 220 mono because currently I have 75 meters in length for a section of 2.5 mm2 with 20a protection for sockets and 16a for lighting with 30 ...
by chitop
20/03/09, 10:29
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

hello and thank you for the answer, am in good standing if out edf counter
I have :
a 32 A tetra curve D circuit breaker, a 30 ma tetra block, 20 A sockets, all wired in 4 mm2 (I cannot change the cables) thank you
by chitop
19/03/09, 10:13

Choice of a three-phase electrical differential

hello, I am going to renovate an old three-way panel (fuse) with circuit breaker and find out if I can put a 32A four-pole circuit breaker (which I already have) with a 30 ma complement to protect a three-way 20A socket as well as a 75-meter outbuilding with 3 tri plugs knowing that the rigid wires for ...

Go Advanced search