Search found 5 results

by chedavid
03/05/06, 13:46
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar ovens at the CNRS
answers: 5
views: 17572

In relation to this I had read a rather eccentric project where it was a question of setting up a solar station equipped with the necessary equipment to carry out electrolysis in the stratospheric zone (40-45 km above our heads, without winds, nor clouds) then carry out the transport of hydrogen thanks to...
by chedavid
03/05/06, 13:35
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind power: for or against the wind?
answers: 1206
views: 439933

I would like to add an opinion that seems important to me to take into account. The gigantic wind turbines are designed in the face of a problem of "windy" places... France does not have enough places conducive to the productive development of wind turbines for individuals, and in addition these good po...
by chedavid
29/09/04, 16:05
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Presentation
answers: 18
views: 13299

good ben since I fo introduce myself .... so here is my name david and I am quite simply an ordinary student, a high school student, but who during his studies at college (Jean giono, le beausset, var) participated for two years has an environment class. :) I find myself particularly sensitive...
by chedavid
29/09/04, 15:47
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Explain me.
answers: 1
views: 3660

so: my parents own a citroën BX turbo-diesel. it has 250000 km and we would like to know if, when you say normal engine, the method of mixing with crude vegetable oil works on our type of vehicle. on the other hand, I have a mob', an old generation peugeot 103...
by chedavid
29/09/04, 15:40
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : and me??
answers: 1
views: 4279

so: my parents own a citroën BX turbo-diesel. it has 250000 km and we would like to know if, when you say normal engine, the method of mixing with crude vegetable oil works on our type of vehicle. on the other hand, I have a mob', an old generation peugeot 103...

Go Advanced search