What should we do dedeleco?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 18/11/12, 15:27

K! : Cheesy:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 18/11/12, 20:38

gegyx wrote:Ah? Dedeleco was fired?
(But it's the end of his world!)

I thought it was more urgent to take care of the lessdewatt ...

: Cry:

Ah well, I thought you were at donf on the Vialle mountains.
You are wasting time ......
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/11/12, 22:26

Ahmed wrote:You are very good at languages: not long ago you proved it by speaking "dedéscientisme", a dialect however difficult to access with its approximate structure and its redundant semantics!

we will not get out
https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-patron ... 11854.html
0 x
tomgey
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by tomgey » 21/11/12, 19:46

Christophe wrote:I also changed her location : Mrgreen:

Please delete, modify, your anti dedeleco signatures.

Sorry dedéleco but this decision is final ... no more bothering to moan by email ...

Fact! (I don't notice the news until now!)
I thought it was calm lately. We are finally going to be able to discuss cautiously ...
0 x
If it does not work, get off a hammer ...
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 22/12/12, 14:09

Hello, I have the impression that patrice24 and dedeleco are the same person, they make the same kind of remarks and their spiel resembles one can change pseudo but with the same attitude one is quickly unmasked : Shock: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/12/12, 14:23

In any case, there is no correlation with the date of registration, Patrice24 registered in February of this year. I doubt that at the time DD had already planned to be fired five months later ... So better not a witch hunt. In addition, in some respects DD is lacking in forum, but his positions had seemed to become unbearable for many, in the general misunderstanding.

Besides, he practiced a form of imposture by making believe that he had certain knowledge on subjects that he barely mastered and that his gross errors ended up highlighting. The fact that we discovered the pot of roses - instead of calming it - only led him to persist in considering others as an ongoing challenge and had created a rejection situation and a problem for the image and credibility of forum and especially that it had become unlivable. Without defending himself, he sawed off the branch on which he was sitting. He became his worst enemy, that's how I see it.

And it's not for lack of having taken the time to try, for a long time, to make him understand it by so many detours, without ever wanting to resolve to become more reasonable ... No, each time he stubborn, left the forum a few days and it started again.

Anyway, as you say, it is hardly conceivable to adapt the speech which was his and to remain incognito! Especially with the "trademarks" which were his. : Lol:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/12/12, 15:44

It seems to me that Christophe locks IP addresses, so different nicknames from the same ADSL box or from the same computer are spotted! In any case, has the possibility of verifying that ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 22/12/12, 15:59

most adsl do not have a fixed ip: each connection has a different ip

there is no need to search for IPs to understand when someone comes back immediately posing the same problem

I want dedeleco to be able to come back with another nickname and to be able not to be recognized! so not to repeat the same problem
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 23/12/12, 03:49

chatelot16 wrote:most adsl do not have a fixed IP: each connection has a different ip ...

Another technical explanation: The change of ISP.

Each ISP has a fixed IP address range (or not) that it can provide to its subscribers, and these ranges are different from one ISP to another.

The set of IPV4 addresses represents around 4 billion possibilities (2 ^ 32), and these are all already purchased.

In IPV6, this will represent 2 ^ 128 possibilities in order to "connect everything"
A + and Noyeu Joël!
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 07/06/15, 08:14

He is still alive !!!

I found it (by chance) on another forum, but rest assured, apart from the nickname, nothing to change!

http://www.forumconstruire.com/construi ... 53#4032553

: Lol:
0 x