The war in Iran soon?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 15/06/08, 16:29

Remundo wrote:Uh ... Georges, 1st or 2nd degree your sentence?

The Americans are capable of assuming any war alone, particularly this one which touches all the parameters of their economic and military model.

If it comes to razing Iran with an H-bomb, that's fine - well, technically. On the other hand, if you have to place 2 GIs behind each inhabitant, it may be more difficult ... : Mrgreen:

The problem of the occupation is not only material but human.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 16:34

blahm i don't agree with you : Mrgreen:

europe is concerned by its membership in NATO ....

for the record the us did not make war in Korea it is NATO ... there were even Belgian troops : Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 15/06/08, 16:46

Ah yes sorry georges, this detail escaped me.
Primordial yet : Mrgreen:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 16:53

you know i do not believe that the american will to develop nato is a coincidence : Mrgreen:

when I see the evolution of the French army I ask myself questions ...
under the pretext of economis we eliminate in priority what is support and specialized weapons ...
no problem the US will provide us with all this : Mrgreen:
okay, we will only be back-up fully in charge : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/06/08, 17:23

georges100 wrote:the united states is capable of destroying iran ...
but it is useless to destroy if what we want is to profit from wealth and for that we must occupy : Mrgreen: and that's where it gets stuck ...
you don't occupy a country by shutting yourself up in a few entrenched camps, and in iraq as in afganistan they show that this is all they can do.

Ah thank you for clarifying your idea.

At the same time, the military occupation in entrenched camp is sufficient to manage the derricks. That's all they care about. : Idea:

It will not be very difficult for the United States to bring Iran to its knees. I remind you that Iran, despite their considerable oil deposits, is a country with a chronic shortage of fuel (mainly due to a lack of refinery).

that gives you an idea of ​​their level of disorganization and overall technological backwardness, even if on nuclear (military), these gentlemen are putting the package (uranium enrichment center) with the petrodollars that are innocently paid to them every Refueling.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 15/06/08, 17:26

georges100 wrote:you know i do not believe that the american will to develop nato is a coincidence : Mrgreen:

when I see the evolution of the French army I ask myself questions ...
under the pretext of economis we eliminate in priority what is support and specialized weapons ...
no problem the US will provide us with all this : Mrgreen:
okay, we will only be back-up fully in charge : Mrgreen:

It is clear, in the East of France, it will go dry the closings of barracks!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/06/08, 17:31

bham wrote:
Remundo wrote:Uh ... Georges, 1st or 2nd degree your sentence?

The Americans are capable of assuming any war alone, particularly this one which touches all the parameters of their economic and military model.

Are you kidding Remundo?
After Iraq, the US cannot assume financial responsibility alone, that's why they count on others.
Militarily speaking, we all know that the Ricans are "kékés" at the beach and this from Vietnam and that is also why they rely on others.

Hem ... Do you think the Americans are waiting for the support of our 5 Leclerc tanks (the others are being revised) and our 10 Rafale? Or that we draw on our deficit to pay them 2 liters of fuel? :D

Identical reasoning on a European scale ...

The Americans are completely blown away by their current deficit linked to the war in Iraq. On the contrary, it is the best investment they make because with their hand over oil and control of the world oil market, they will recover 50 times the stake.

Even in the short term, the devaluation of the $ self-finances the debts contracted by themselves when the $ was stronger!

The Marines, kékés at the beach? It is original as description :D
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 17:32

the Americans followed your reasoning in Vietnam ... we saw : Mrgreen:
to entrench oneself is to accept that the enemy is organizing and increasing in power outside ...

in fact your thing will only work if the pumping is done on the loading dock : Mrgreen: because fortifying a pipe line is not easy ... and amounts to occupying a country : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/06/08, 17:49

Oh yeah, they didn't think about it before invading Iraq, eh Georges?

Nor in Afgahnistan for that matter. Really, you should have called them to warn them ... : Cheesy:

It is not very difficult to protect a pipeline from small explosive charges ... the simplest solution is to bury it;

And even if the pipe breaks from time to time, repairing it costs much less than what it can save the rest of the time it is in operation.

"For the hot spots" it is enough to put on GI's patrols and militarize the ports. Nothing could be simpler for the country of the "military-industrial complex".

In addition, thousands of km of pipe lines are practically inaccessible to the populations because they are located in the middle of the desert, especially in Iraq and Iran.

It's perfectly playable and don't think americans are dumb kids... Although from time to time they get bogged down Politiquement in a conflict (Viet Nam, Iraq ... soon Iran?), they are the finest strategists in the world, but without any qualms, supported by the power and the most advanced military technology ...

Their vision of the 3rd millennium is the Wild West, disguised by organizations they lead wherever they want, and legitimizing their action, such as NATO and the UN ...

except they have the biggest super-fast trigger gun :|
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/08, 18:01

You all say things that make sense, but don't you find that these documents, forgotten as if by chance on a train, feel a little too much? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"