Sun on the plate: solar cooking

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 04/08/08, 20:21

Capt_Maloche wrote:You go too fast neighbor, I added some links on my message above

But you can also have a good grilling over a "dead" wood fire.

Um, it would be interesting to see if we could change the focal point ...

A fleet to burn ...

If no, I find this funny thing, I think since kid, but I never put into practice ... this model is huge! Y was already on sale 30 years ago, but much smaller, the advantage was the small size and easy deployment ...

Greetings from Lietseu

The images of the green pool are on the site, photos and video (of Mr. ..) but good http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ccdl ... ipale_tech
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 05/08/08, 10:51

uh no it's not me who made the stove, it's an Oriental technique of course (so : roll:).
the details are there:
http://e-goodstove.blogspot.com/

these are bricks laid and covered with a coating earth in the end. we can build them as we want (like the mass stoves is brick construction) with as many outputs as we want!

ash is better but not mandatory, I made a mini version of this very small 20cm x 20cm rocket stove which is in a 2cv for camping ;-)
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 05/08/08, 16:21

you still do not cook on board?

but I also like this "rocket stove"
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 05/08/08, 16:28

and yes it's a great barbecue where you can cook everything!
with little wood.
a model at 3 lights will be built in a place of life, with no energy other than wood, I will take pictures ;-)

what do you hear cooking on board?
the stove version with can I use it since 2 years in the summer, to cook outside it is practical, requires little wood, the small that I recycle or pick up. the bogus version can put a casserole minutte, filled I boil in less than 30 minutes.
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/08/08, 20:41

here, I'm here!

these last days (finally as soon as there were some rays) I tested and retested the famous oven parasoleil !!!

nothing, nada, it did not help!

I have so far finished the plans of my wood oven !! and made the cuts of the pieces, I bought cellulose wadding having not found a breeder of sheep agreeing to sell me his wool!

I would go to construction during the wee-end!

However, I still have an unresolved question, can the "glass" cover be replaced by a plexiglass plate?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 22/08/08, 21:06

Hasardine wrote:However, I still have an unresolved question, can the "glass" cover be replaced by a plexiglass plate?

Yes, if the contact temperature of the plug does not exceed 80 ° to 100 ° it will start to soften.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 22/08/08, 22:30

Damn, I had not thought about it !!! another essay that did not mess with thank God!

Well, I would have to find a small window in this case!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/08/08, 23:52

jonule wrote:uh no it's not me who made the stove, it's an Oriental technique of course (so : roll:).
the details are there:
http://e-goodstove.blogspot.com/

these are bricks laid and covered with a coating earth in the end. we can build them as we want (like the mass stoves is brick construction) with as many outputs as we want!

ash is better but not mandatory, I made a mini version of this very small 20cm x 20cm rocket stove which is in a 2cv for camping ;-)

Those Indians, they are really close to our mother earth!
I had the opportunity to see the archeosite near the Belgian-French border, there were clay kilns, there is no picture we have not invented since, but alas we can not all live in the countryside ...

In any case, thank you for Jonule's pipes! :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 24/08/08, 17:13

That's it, my solar oven is finished, and the first tests were conclusive, I am delighted, thank you again for your help to all!

that's the result!
0 x