Sun on the plate: solar cooking

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 06/04/08, 15:32

It reminds me that about fifteen years ago, I had a solar oven in a gadget gadget! It was the good time here ....

I remember very well having managed to cook a potato in summer and have feasted with !! : Lol:
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 06/04/08, 17:29

Re-

A nice document that presents possibilities of using solar cooking: restaurants, dryers, cookers ...

http://www.solasol.org/Files/solar_food_processing.pdf
@+
0 x
Frederic
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/04/08, 10:01

Hi me it's true I have a small space in front of the house to put the stove soalire, otherwise after it's balcony, or window? finally everything is possible:
we can even design it IN the wall of the house:

for use: either we put everything in the cooker in the morning before leaving, or in the evening (as it does not heat up): when we come back at noon it's cooked and it can not burn!

to admit that there are certain advantages!
at noon we replace the food, we return in the evening it is cooked, we can keep warm etc ...

and then 10% even if it is largely underestimated, it is already not bad!
when are solar canteens? and it already exists in many countries ... that exploit the sun, a realistic and accessible NRJ ;-)
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

cooker

by tigrou_838 » 07/04/08, 11:19

Hello everyone.

as great as stuff, there is just a little problem, it takes sun and right now by the snow is not win.

Lorraine humor under the snow.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: cooker

by Cuicui » 07/04/08, 11:41

tigrou_838 wrote:there is just a small problem, it takes sun and right now by the snow is not win

Yes, for a solar oven to work it takes sun. It is ideal for countries where there is a lot of sun and little wood.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/04/08, 11:50

yes it works best when there is sunshine, but even when not sunny, the system at the base concentrates the sun's rays, it is a concentrator, and also it keeps the hot because it is isolated: like solar panels they bring the heat all the year even in winter they bring, the complement is ensured by the electric one (auxiliary resistance): one can thus use it to defrost, to warm, to keep warm, etc. ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/04/08, 12:00

jonule wrote:Image

In view of the scheme, if the installation is fixed it is necessary to raise a little pot in winter.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/04/08, 14:23

uh if you want but we must not see only one ray (arrow): it is especially necessary that the bottom of the solar furnace can capture the winter ray, idem for the one above! it is calculated theoretically and is almost as true ;-)
0 x
fatehbatman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

solar concentrators

by fatehbatman » 07/04/08, 14:42

hello belz1 j visit your blog, it is interesting, I am myself interested in this field puyisque I work on a project of end of study that sintitle (concentrators parabolic), so I try to make the concave face of a parabolic plate reflective, what advise me you (processes or technique that I can handle myself, electrolysis ..................... etc)

Thank you ..................
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 07/04/08, 14:50

I did it with kitchen paper e with tapestry glue, it resists even if not covered :D
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/