Presentation of forum, "new files" frame

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/05/10, 12:40

do not say anything: there are a lot of completely unreadable site if we do not have a sufficient resolution: it is generally hi-tech merchants who in my opinion are quick to reject broke customers or stingy ...

econology is not going to play that!

even if this strip on the right does not bother as many people you must make it a point of honor to integrate it into the site while avoiding pushing for screen consumption

my preferred solution would be to make it a normal frame occupying the entire width, and pushing down all the other texts

ditto for the bias tape that hides ?????? site, you have to torture the display to read 1st visit ...
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/05/10, 16:29

Hello again

especially since this section already exists at the bottom of the screen, I don't see how it will increase visits, especially if it breaks users' feet, it only makes them look!

I will search and by programming a little, I will manage to write a routine to divert the display of the frame and delete it.

I was also thinking of deleting my account but obviously this possibility does not exist.
jeff
Last edited by coucou789456 the 31 / 05 / 10, 16: 50, 2 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/05/10, 17:14

re

obviously, the presentation of the window of the forum worried some but not in the best way, I do not understand this relentlessness especially since it will not change anything at all, no more people will consult the section added to the left in this famous banner, worse perhaps, the deliberate will superimposing it on the existing text only increases rejection.

more as I wrote in a post, this section in the form of a frame already exists at the bottom of the screen, it is there no more no less, a bludgeoning like advertisements, harmful by this abuse and misuse.

simplistic remark of the administrator, switch to 16/9 or change the font size, or as others have written, do not be rapia at this point there, change your screen!

I think going to a stage of revolution, continue to post in the different subjects but by modifying the presentation of my posts so that they occupy space, by adding images perhaps useless but which not their presence will alter the presentation of subjects, etc ...

here is what this frame reminds me of (the equivalent of a popup window):

jeff
Last edited by coucou789456 the 31 / 05 / 10, 16: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/05/10, 20:39

A very useful thing amha, would be to be able to display the whole thread on one page. That would allow you to do keyword research.

coucou789456 wrote:it pisses me off serious

: Shock: [joke ON mode]

... I feel that someone is going to clean up! : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/10, 20:53

You just have to make this vertical frame retractable in the background by clicking on it or next to it, to be able to read what it hides, and to put it in the foreground if you click again !!
It's basic enough without changing much, except the level in the foreground or in the background !!
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 30/05/10, 22:18

Good evening

Obamot wrote:... I feel that someone is going to clean up!

I am sure of it and as he will not be able to admit that he is wrong, he will be content to reprimand with more or less force ... because naturally, as you can imagine, Mr. is right and the little people only have to behave well, in the nails please if not, the caning, the quartering, the banishment I thought about it etc ...

You just have to make this vertical frame retractable in the background by clicking on it or next to it, to be able to read what it hides, and to put it in the foreground if you click again !!

voila, we click and the banner unfolds ... but if no one already goes to the section at the bottom of each page, which is apparently the case, it is not by imposing on us another frame containing the same thing that we will no longer go there ... or else he believes in Santa Claus!

he should impose passage through this section before he can read the rest of the forum, there being obliged, impossible to do otherwise.

jeff
Last edited by coucou789456 the 31 / 05 / 10, 16: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/05/10, 23:48

The frame can remain at the start, so as not to be missed and is imposed, but by clicking on it or in the right place, it goes to the background hidden in part by the list of last subjects, especially since we have a frame far from 16/9 and we can make it reappear!
This seems to me a conciliation solution!
In addition, it suffices to make the display priority of the frame variable.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/10, 01:12

coucou789456 wrote:
Obamot wrote:... I feel that someone is going to clean up!

I am sure of it and as he will not be able to admit that he is wrong, he will be content to reprimand with more or less force ... because naturally, as you can imagine, Monsieur is right and the little people don't has to keep well, in the nails please if not, the caning, the quartering, the banishment I thought about it etc ...

... pfff : Cheesy: How you cracked Cuckoo!

You must not have read well, I put [joke mode "ON"]

8) cool huh ...! We like you! It's just a forum...! :D

Don't take too much of the unimportant stuff to heart, though.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/05/10, 01:40

coucou789456 you are right and i support you

of course this is just one forum

but precisely the forum is the right place for this kind of reaction: if it was not you to do it the first it might have been me ...

It is so common in professional life to have poorly screwed up computer systems imposed on you without being able to do anything against them, that the day or that happens on a forum ...

why we call computer what English call computer: yes it calculates, but as to order ... it is more often paddlers than computers
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/05/10, 01:55

re

I admit that I get carried away but my past anger, finally this mode of silent challenge suits me perfectly.

I did as recommended by this (not) dear Christophe, to reduce the size of the font by using the [CTRL] + or - key, the result is actually there but, because there is always "a but", if the text is well separated from this famous frame, an equivalent all white portion is visible on the right, which reduces the active part accordingly. because even in your 16/9 screens, measure the real size of the active part, the one where you read the subjects, especially if you reduce it because of this TRICK.

I'm not very young anymore, I wear glasses to see up close and this new "trick" is not there to improve things ... especially since I will be very curious to see the stats on the clicks in this part since that it has positioned it there, duplicated with the same thing at the bottom of the screen, let us remember.

jeff
Last edited by coucou789456 the 31 / 05 / 10, 16: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x