Animals in photos and videos and biological and animal curiosities

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Animals in photos and videos and biological and animal curiosities

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/05/23, 20:06

He doesn't row anymore, Grandpa Pougnette, he digs! <<< I said it, I am.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/05/23, 20:09

guyzimentor
I said it, I am.
ah, finally you recognize yourself in it, it's rare for a narcissist!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/05/23, 20:14

Janic wrote:15/05/23, 18:56

ahmed
If that was simple, you know as well as I do that poor Janic has parrots... so don't worry too much about his messages.
look at ahmed who is starting to be simple. What a cultural downfall!
My teacher friends will be happy to know that they parrot all day long.
Parrotism is a way of speaking or writing which appears mechanical or repetitive, like a parrot. More generally, it is a pejorative description of the use of words, which appear to have been used without regard to their meaning.
if you agree with this definition, give me an example, in my writings, corresponding to this one.
I was sure that you at least he would give you a bit of peace, as long as he said he was blocking you right away for having dared to portray him as Guy-zymenteur, but you know weathervanes, he's a whole pie...
The other hypothesis (without wanting to advance me too much) is that as he knows that he often lies, his finger “pougnié” on the mouse, and inevitably with the biological fluid, it slipped : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/05/23, 20:27

I apologize to everyone forum because I did not report I "designated" Grandpa Pougnette. This failure will not have escaped our "transgender" pitbull (a deceptively nice shot, pretending to make amends, declaring himself 2.0 and who 99% of the time lies, cheats, defames, slanders, fakes, cuts, truncates, invents "news", etc, etc...) of the village which took the opportunity to denounce this striking fact, what am I saying, this remarkably eminent fact! Sorry... : Oops:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/05/23, 20:44

— "Mirror O mirror!"
(oh no, his reflection couldn't be that crazy) Image

Janic wrote:But this poses a huge problem for historians, believers or not, since we are in the year 2023, on the whole earth, AFTER THE BIRTH OF Jesus called Christ. : roll: :( : Cry: 8) : Evil:
watch out, you never know, his nickname is "Christchurchphe" : Mrgreen: Suddenly, given the narcissistic projections that he balances, would there be confusion?
He shouldn't say "a thousand months" but a thousand ME

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/05/23, 21:03

15/05/23, 20:44

— "Mirror O mirror!"
(oh no, his reflection couldn't be that crazy)
Well yes and you are below reality.

Janic wrote:
But this poses a huge problem for historians, believers or not, since we are in the year 2023, on the whole earth, AFTER THE BIRTH OF JESUS ​​called the christ. : roll: :( : Cry: 8) : Evil:

watch out, you never know, his nickname is "Christophe" : Mrgreen: Suddenly, given the narcissistic projections that he balances, would there be confusion?
it is indeed a reference to Christ Jesus wherever a surname or first name begins with Christ
He shouldn't say "a thousand months" but a thousand ME
I'm not going that far! When we ignore a subject (whatever it is) and where people refer to culture (religious in this case) it gives anything, which feeds the mentally retarded carnival zetetic and others simple.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/05/23, 21:19

Say the two idiotic parasites, could we come back to the subject? Who is: Animals in photos and videos and biological and animal curiosities.
Well, it's true that you correspond wonderfully to the title of the topic (Animals, biological and animal curiosities), but we do not ask study subjects to actively participate in the said study, it is not in their attribution ... 8)
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/05/23, 21:45

The role of parasites should not be underestimated, since they have, because of evolution (I put in bigger characters, because Janic hardly perceives this word) have powerfully contributed to our metabolism through complex processes that decency would probably forbid to describe, if ignorance were not enough. Of course, this is certainly not the case for everyone and in this delicate area, the greatest circumspection remains in order while waiting for natural selection to do its work...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 15/05/23, 23:29

Does natural selection exist? I highly doubt it, because He decides. Him and Him (if) alone. 8)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/05/23, 07:59

15/05/23, 21:45
ahmed
The role of parasites should not be underestimated, since they have, through evolution
Despite your sarcastic tone, you put your finger exactly where it hurts the beliefs that have tough skin. In Darwin's book, in the first versions in any case, there does not appear this word evolution and then it will be attributed this term which has several different meanings.
But who has read Darwin's origin of species in speakers?

https://www.cnrtl.fr/definition/%C3%A9volution

for example here, it concerns the theory [*]of the evolution of species

b) [The term of evolution is not predictable] Series of transformations which led to the appearance, then to the diversification of species by descent from the same form of primitive life.

This is the biological definition and the two are not confused since they belong to different sciences.
. ORGANIC. [Always with art. def.]
a) [The term of evolution is predictable] Individual development of an animal or plant organism from the initial cell which potentially contains it entirely and up to adulthood (or senescence).

(I put in bigger characters, because Janic hardly perceives this word)
On the contrary, this word is quite valid provided that we do not stick it on anything by philosophy or beliefs. I exercised a profession where the evolution of techniques is the basis of it, but technology is a creation of the human and it is he who directs the latter by making it "evolve"
Hence this topic on evolution biological species... and chance!

[*]I'm not going to refer you every time to dictionary definitions and the meanings of words in their context.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"