New member: Kuranes :)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 18/04/15, 20:54

If the powdered preparations suit you and so much the better, I am in a bad position to judge you. Me too it sucks me to eat, I did not go to feed myself with powdered preparations but I mainly eat dishes in boxes, frozen pizza, pasta + box of Bolognese sauce ...
I'm trying to improve my diet, but I have so much to learn, I've made a topic to avoid the off-topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post284829.html#284829
0 x