New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New forum to come, what do you want as functions?

by gegyx » 29/06/23, 21:17

so you are prohibited from writing and reading PMs. / and emails? ?
For my part, I cannot access anything at your place. no pm, no email.
Forced to go through forum. Nice if you want to talk about confidential health pb. :(
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 29/06/23, 21:24

gegyx wrote:Nice if you want to talk about confidential health pb. :(
Discuss a confidential health issue with members of forum under nickname..... : roll:
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/23, 21:24

gegyx wrote: Nice if you want to talk about confidential health pb. :(

Rejoice, at least he won't be able to use your secrets to harm you if you ever fall "out of favor"... as you once did!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/06/23, 21:25

gegyx wrote:Forced to go through forum. Nice if you want to talk about confidential health pb.

There are other places than forums to talk about confidential things .... By definition a forum.... It's what ????
I don't even understand that a forum can be used to have private conversations .....

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/23, 21:26

Macro wrote:
gegyx wrote:Forced to go through forum. Nice if you want to talk about confidential health pb.

There are other places than forums to talk about confidential things .... By definition a forum.... It's what ????
I don't even understand that a forum can be used to have private conversations .....

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum

You can also meet great people there and then socialize outside. I know that.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/23, 21:38

... thank you for confirming what everyone suspected (without even having to ask you...) but which you do not hesitate to express in your "confession"... seemingly a failed act...
gegyx wrote:so you are prohibited from writing and reading PMs. / and emails? ?
For my part, I cannot access anything at your place. no pm, no email.
Forced to go through forum. Nice if you want to talk about confidential health pb. :(

Exactly!

An exceptional, discriminatory measure, which nothing justifies to date, and moreover which has not been justified, except for a vague unspeakable fear never proven in the form of an alibi, whereas the manipulator is a militant activist to the methodical demolition of the forum, defamation ... with threat of recourse to lawyers or others, clearly expressed in public ....

Go understand ...
Last edited by Obamot the 29 / 06 / 23, 21: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/06/23, 21:44

Obamot wrote:.... with threat of recourse to lawyers or others, clearly expressed in public....
Go understand ...

By the way, how is your friend Fabrice (di Vizio)?
4 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/06/23, 21:50

annoying, but not blocking. You can communicate elsewhere than on econology. Transfer an appointment to another forum, or a whatsapp number or even a muddy email by deleting your message afterwards.

for my part, I have clean mailboxes and others a little more spammy that I expose here or there as a temporary tool for everything that I suspect is crap (various subscriptions...), but which requires a valid email to unlock an online process.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/06/23, 21:50

... so this discriminatory measure is useless...
...to nothing but blatant disparagement.

....this is what is called in criminal law:
- "the will to harm"

Which is one of the triggers for the sanction (if not the main one because without it, it is difficult to establish the facts or to determine the severity threshold.) I would nevertheless remind you that in case law, there is severe punishments following suicides in situations of harassment on social networks...

For discriminatory practices there is not even a need for that (since that comes under other legal provisions). It is an aggravating circumstance.
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:.... with threat of recourse to lawyers or others, clearly expressed in public....
Go understand ...

By the way, how is your friend Fabrice (di Vizio)?

...I'm doing my best to keep him out of it, shouldn't I? I would point out in passing that Christophe had welcomed my initiative (it being understood at the time that I would never do anything without first referring it to the manager(s) of the forum) obviously that cutting off communication by MP in these critical situations puts an end to a last resort in the event of a slippage... It's not my choice.

On the other hand Guy acts in a totally unbridled and unpredictable way... but it is I who am "punished"

But thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/06/23, 22:11

And yes, poor victim. Except that all this, you owe it only to yourself.
0 x