Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

by phil59 » 25/02/23, 21:21

Calm the "friends".
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/02/23, 10:32

Obamot wrote:Yes Dad.

Sorry

I recognized 2 children... They are not econologists...

And I'm sure I've never seen your mother...
5 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/23, 21:49

Remundo wrote:Okay guys, maybe we should call a truce.

I lock for a moment.

rebel...

Obamot and Macro, calm down.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/07/23, 00:18

Obamot wrote:Warnings are no longer enough... Just to remind who announced the color....

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: Toxic, more than yesterday but much less than tomorrow
and who continues to methodically demolish the forum, the same who spoke of "double hat" (insulting remarks) while he greedily sucks everything that abounds in his direction.

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:(There's no denying it, it's very practical, two hats... judge and party, what a beautiful position... the modo censures, sanctions and warns, the "member" insults, mocks and belittles! only here we see that.)
But what are you waiting for to remove this tench which harms so much that the contents that there were before have almost disappeared (as I had already announced that it would happen a long time ago) last snub by phil59 having had suicidal thoughts given what is happening almost every day, and who named Guy in his ultimate fed up post, then hasn't reappeared since....
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 28/07/23, 00:45

qED
1 x
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 28/07/23, 02:37

Obamot wrote:But what are you waiting for to remove this tench which harms so much that the contents that there were before have almost disappeared (as I had already announced that it would happen a long time ago) last snub by phil59 having had suicidal thoughts given what is happening almost every day, and who named Guy in his ultimate fed up post, then hasn't reappeared since....

I find it really disgusting of you to quote phil in this way, reading you, we could think that his desire for suicide is only due to the forum and to guy

guy may be the dirty character you describe, personally I have no opinion, but I also think he has nothing to envy to many of you :(
1 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
gfgh64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by gfgh64 » 28/07/23, 02:39

oops rather ""certain than a lot"" : roll:
0 x
Understanding does not mean accepting
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/23, 04:04

If only that, he becomes more and more insidious: declaring without shame "who deserves to have access to such or such information"Who wouldn't deserve it... Honestly you get involved ok, you're new but take some distance to stay objective.

For someone claiming a "stremdroate" drift, this twisted behaving like facho, the latest of its kind, his "catch-all" gossip thread, to draw attention to his little person through disparate themes that l are agitated by aiming at self-censorship or the rallying of opinion, diverting the participants from the essential themes. This diversion is not insignificant, its aim is to manipulate public opinion (xenophobia, pro VS anti-police, mainly for the purpose of stigmatization (always the stremdroate drift when it is he who behaves like a little facho...) he had started to type in religions and others, but this thread is very clever to "suck" * those he wants rally to his vendetta against the fo-fo, without them even realizing it..
I am however the first to suffer from sanctions of moderation, but it is entirely the cause having succeeded in manipulating everyone.

Under his humorous clown features, not a single one of his posts is not a calculation....
There he attacks moderation, always a calculation.
His goal is the exacerbation around Remundo, who greatly disturbs him by his positions or always plays the placement of the slider of objectivity, while guess what, it is the key argument of his own manipulation techniques. ... This is all the more hurtful when you know that Remundo's approach is the healthiest and most neutral possible. (I know something about it, I myself am constantly the victim of his taunts, taking precautions to try not to be categorical, and he managed to get others to launch into the same taunts: this guy is more than dangerous, he is harmful and toxic)

Then there was this piece of thread (locked) aimed at making Kievan neo-Nazism feel guilty... (always the same one who accuses of stremdroate drift...)

But then z'enpeuplus phil59 was an unpretentious guy, kind as anything, not aggressive in anything, but who was tackled by Guy for subjects as trivial as the renovation of his house and others... J I had recently mentioned the case of an equally nice guy who was also tackled by him (Andrew) and then there were others who we no longer see after a few contributions like "Pacien-" (or something) who lost patience on critical and above all very relevant elements about global warming (and of course others as well as yours truly, his favorite and sudden target for a year and a half.. .)

* Term used by him on purpose...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/07/23, 08:51

Don't get upset.

Guy uses the forum like a stress relief; he has the provocation, then the easy insult, including against moderation.

I let a little go (a lot), but from time to time you have to get tough.

Especially since when he begins his number, he dilutes any subject in a haunting series of jeers, ping pong and contemptuous innuendo.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/23, 09:38

Doesn't bother me at all these are facts, besides these times I'm hardly there I'm just watching.

And it's mind-blowing. : Wink:
1 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"