[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Humor

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/23, 09:28

Obamot wrote:And why publish a post, of which you would know in advance "would bring: censorship, banishment and insults?"

Because saying it changes the situation. Think.

You could do that everywhere: FB, Twitter, Youtube go ahead

: Cheesy:

Of course I can. But the posts I'm talking about would only be censored here, because on FB, Twitter, Youtube... they do moderation, not censorship.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/23, 09:49

dumb
Of course I can. But the posts I'm talking about would only be censored here, because on FB, Twitter, Youtube... they do moderation, not censorship.
oh yes?! Get out of your bubble, dude! How many scientists who are not in favor of the pseudovaccine have been censored on these sites?
Once again your nullard nickname from nullard is well deserved! :(
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/23, 10:38

Janic wrote:...How many scientists who are not in favor of the pseudovaccine have been censored on these sites?

0,00001%

Fortunately, they have all the conspiracy sites to express themselves, that's a lot, plus their obscurantist spokespersons like you, that's an even bigger lot.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/01/23, 10:49

: Wink:
Exnihiloest wrote: blah-blah-blah censorship blah-blah-blah
HS: What you say has nothing to do with censorship, because it is gratuitous premeditated provocation, but I answer you here: bistro / listing-of-trolls-of-forum-t16381-840.html # p522354
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/23, 11:07

Obamot wrote:...it's gratuitous premeditated provocation...

Not at all, it's not free, I get paid, and handsomely, thank you Pfizer and Big Pharma. Thanks to them, I post with my feet in the water from Bora-Bora, with my girlfriend. It seems that it curdles in Europe? The heating has problems?

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/23, 11:08

23/01/23, 11:38

Janic wrote:
...How many scientists who are not in favor of the pseudovaccine have been censored on these sites?

dumb
0,00001%
Fortunately, they have all the conspiracy sites to express themselves, that's a lot, plus their obscurantist spokespersons like you, that's an even bigger lot.
and hop a big nonsense more.
What percentage of scientific biologists agreed with Pasteur? Not even 0,00001%! How many agreed with Semmelweis on asepsis and hygiene? Even less! Two obscurantist conspirators like me?! On the other hand, how many doctors take the Hippocratic oath and then shit on it for reasons of big money or socio-professional recognition? A max! Clearly the real conspirator is you by supporting the charlatans of your medicine.
Just because most of them are wrong doesn't mean they're right!

Big Pharma. Thanks to them, I post with my feet in the water from Bora-Bora, with my girlfriend.
hence the misery of the victims of your sponsors.
157400 cancer deaths per year in France and what are your sponsors doing to avoid this?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/23, 11:33

Janic wrote:... On the other hand, how many doctors take the Hippocratic oath and then shit on it for reasons of big money or socio-professional recognition? ...

Given the previous data, the calculation is easy: 99,99999%, not even need a conspiracy site to tell us. All rotten.

janiquelhumour.png
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/23, 12:39

23/01/23, 12:33
Janic wrote:
.. On the other hand, how many doctors take the Hippocratic oath and then shit on it for reasons of big money or socio-professional recognition? ...
super dumb
Given the previous data, the calculation is easy: 99,99999%, not even need a conspiracy site to tell us. All rotten.
starting with you, then!
otherwise go back to school to read and analyze a text as simple as above!
a)for big money reasons! How many of your 99.9% get big money from BP? Stupid nullardo's first bullshit!
b) or socio-professional recognition! How many medics are looking for socio-professional recognition of BPs, not 99.9% as the stupid nullardo presumes.
On the other hand, if the law, conspiracy theorist, according to you again, now obliges you to indicate conflicts of interest, it is precisely to reduce your 99.9%, even if indirect conflicts are not taken into account. Reduce rot (according to you) this does not mean eliminating it!
Once a badass, always a badass! : Cheesy:
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/23, 13:56

Janic wrote:...

stuck.png
stuck.png (172.57 KiB) Viewed 450 times

PS- the drawing having already been censored, the black square has been added out of respect for the moderators and sensitive souls of deconlogie.com
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/01/23, 15:41

and he thinks he's playing the dumb idiot out of humor, ad hominem of course. The interest of this kind of drawing is that it can be returned to you and it then takes on more veracity concerning the broomsticks that you collect in the..black square! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: And, oh big dumb, you forgot to answer this:

What percentage of scientific biologists agreed with Pasteur? Not even 0,00001%! How many agreed with Semmelweis on asepsis and hygiene? Even less! Two obscurantist conspirators like me?!
1 x