Collapsology ... kezako?

philosophical debates and companies.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Collapsology ... kezako?

by sicetaitsimple » 04/12/19, 21:20

eclectron wrote:The work of the United Nations is likely to be wrong, even if it is recent.

The work of the UN presents margins of uncertainty that are represented on the graph that I have provided, of course they will shrink or enlarge as we move forward in time .....
"Chances of being wrong" is just bullshit from a guy who lives in a make-believe world of his own without wanting to look a little at the real numbers, even though they may not actually sound nice.
Just realize that a real 2019 digit is more likely in 2019 than a figure developed by a model in 1972 ...... This is certainly not intelligence, just common sense.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 05/12/19, 08:59

sicetaitsimple wrote:
eclectron wrote:The work of the United Nations is likely to be wrong, even if it is recent.

The work of the UN presents margins of uncertainty that are represented on the graph that I have provided, of course they will shrink or enlarge as we move forward in time .....
"Chances of being wrong" is just bullshit from a guy who lives in a make-believe world of his own without wanting to look a little at the real numbers, even though they may not actually sound nice.
Just realize that a real 2019 digit is more likely in 2019 than a figure developed by a model in 1972 ...... This is certainly not intelligence, just common sense.

Thank you for nothingness or you sell evidence that does not respond to the problem. I lost enough time ..
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 05/12/19, 15:27

eclectron wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

Thank you for nothingness or you sell evidence that does not respond to the problem. I lost enough time ..

It's true that your time is precious. So avoid losing it by trying to reconcile 2030 / 2100 annual death counts between 1972 scenario predictions (there were others) and 2019 data.
Instead, read the book, or its "30 Years After" update from 2004, and this excerpt from Dennis Meadows' preface:

"We do not write this book in order to publish a report about what will actually happen in the twenty first century. We are not predicting that
particular future will take place. We are simply presenting a range of alternative scenarios: literally, 10 different pictures of how the twenty-first century may evolve. We do this to encourage your learning, reflection, and personal choice. "
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 06/12/19, 00:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:
eclectron wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

It's true that your time is precious. So avoid losing it by trying to reconcile 2030 / 2100 annual death counts between 1972 scenario predictions (there were others) and 2019 data.
Instead, read the book, or its "30 Years After" update from 2004, and this excerpt from Dennis Meadows' preface:

"We do not write this book in order to publish a report about what will actually happen in the twenty first century. We are not predicting that
particular future will take place. We are simply presenting a range of alternative scenarios: literally, 10 different pictures of how the twenty-first century may evolve. We do this to encourage your learning, reflection, and personal choice. "

I could answer point by point to your nonsense ... but I see that it is useless, hence the feeling of wasting my time, actually.
Not that what you quote is a nonsense, I know very well but the treatment that you do is not very clever.
You do not see the interest and motivation of what I did, you do not see ... we'll say it's not your fault. One day you may understand.
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 06/12/19, 15:31

For the adorers of the news, here is the demographics.
From this sequence:
0 x
whatever.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 06/12/19, 19:25

eclectron wrote:For the adorers of the news, here is the demographics.

At least out of respect for the people who come to listen to him, he could avoid boozing before a conference .....
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 07/12/19, 17:53

sicetaitsimple wrote:At least out of respect for the people who come to listen to him, he could avoid boozing before a conference .....

Always on top of the argument. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Jho2yHjD0&feature=youtu.be&t=133
0 x
whatever.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/12/19, 20:04

eclectron wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:At least out of respect for the people who come to listen to him, he could avoid boozing before a conference .....

Always on top of the argument. : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

On the part of a former teacher in the superior, deputy, minister, MEP, it is indeed pitiful as presentation.

The content (collapsology) is certainly debatable (in the sense that we can discuss it), but the form is not. Shit "slides", regular "sneers" especially towards the end, his little anecdotes on his relations with ministers of today or yesterday (E. Borne, JC. Gayssot, S. Royal) even his judgment on Chirac which are not the subject.
The great joke that it was easier for migrants to go to England 20000 years ago .....
We will not forget the difference between the bottle of whiskey half full or half empty.

If you like it, do not worry.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/12/19, 20:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:........

You remind me of my grandparents when they were watching the news at 20:XNUMX PM: "Oh what the hell is that tie, and he still has bad hair ... pfff he took a PPDA cut ... Ah well it seems that Machin there ... (what's his name already?) Is no longer with Machine (what's her name already?) ... Rhâlalala the poor Bretons, it's just raining there down ... etc, etc "... all the way. : Lol:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/12/19, 20:42

GuyGadebois wrote:You remind me of my grandparents when they looked at 20H info:

No worries, I hope your grandparents are good memories for you!

But there is still a guy that you and I have paid and continue to pay handsomely by our taxes until the end of his life, who comes to sell his soup (his book) being necessarily rewarded for his performance, the The least thing would be, given the subject of taking a little height and getting rid of his little anecdotal bullshit related to his political past, and to present on the graphic form something other than a rag.
I have (at least I think?) Never had any negative comment vis-à-vis a video of Aurélien Barreau for example. It remains to the facts, we may or may not agree, but this is another subject.
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"