Master 1994, diesel engine new, running on oil ??

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gaston13 » 04/08/08, 22:45

Saches, that citron sold Berlingots in Direct Low Pressure Injection (IIBP) until this year.

Oops typo I meant INDIRECT injection ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 05/08/08, 10:44

and you say it's me who say anneries?

an indirect injection is necessarily low pressure, it has a precombustion chamber, its injectors are single-hole.

listen it's been 6 years that I roll with oil without worries for me and those that I advised ... you can trust me, on oliomobile, which you have sufficiently advertised, I was "Joner", I can tell you good and bad about this site but that's not the goal, no consensus on oilo while we are on economy ;-)
in the meantime I drive 100% single tank, 90% in winter.

the% that I gave are good, if I say 30% winter and 50% summer it's OK it's for everyone, without risk.
you have the right to say "uh yes but I prefer to stay at 20%" but that only engages you, you must not repeat anneries as you say.

direct injections have no combustion pre-chamber, their combustion chamber tops out at 220 ° C at idle, so you have to stay at 30% winter and 50% summer because it takes 300 ° C to burn oil (at 100%, not 30 or 50%).
so we do not start at 100% cold oil we need a kit.

but we are not there yet with sawouah, because it has not responded on the engines of its vehicles. so easy!

it is possible to automate the kits. in other countries, where oil is authorized, they install kits on TDi HDi and it works very well! it takes more than 2000 €, in France we say "uh no we're afraid!" fear yes like oil and nuclear, nice revolutionary mentality and long live France.

to make a cheap bi-fuel it is possible, I made less than 50 € with recovery. see my site: http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/oil/kit.html
0 x
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gaston13 » 05/08/08, 10:51

jonule wrote:but we are not there yet with sawouah, because it has not responded on the engines of its vehicles. so easy!

Yes, easy, that's what I meant ...:

gaston13 wrote:
In short, before advancing this or that figure, clearly identify the injection technology ...

jonule wrote:to make a cheap bi-fuel it is possible, I made less than 50 € with recovery. see my site: http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/oil/kit.html

I'm intrigued, I'll take a look ...
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 05/08/08, 11:47

jonule wrote:it is possible to automate the kits. in other countries, where oil is authorized, they install kits on TDi HDi and it works very well! it takes more than 2000 €, in France we say "uh no we're afraid!" fear yes like oil and nuclear, nice revolutionary mentality and long live France.

No ... you cannot use 100% oil on a high pressure injection, even with a "kit" (a serious installation for a 100% oil prechamber injection (except at start-up) is already very expensive), moreover a craftsman who had fun with that, quickly went bankrupt because not only the customers broke their pump, injectors see their engine, but him too (and there it is expensive especially on a German (no I / O engines) ~ € 12000 (excluding labor) for a 130 tdi golf course ... in general the car is scrapped because economically irreparable ...) ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gaston13 » 05/08/08, 11:51

Yes, I also think it's not worth swinging 100% in there, even with a good bicarb ....
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 05/08/08, 13:23

? why please? what reasons? the oil ghost maybe?

> chatam: where do you think we can't use 100% oil with a kit on high pressure please? sources?

the craftsman you are quoting, where can we check that? or is it unjustified propaganda? if some do not respect the rules it is not my fault.

I just see that you're laughing green, is it digestion?

to roll in indirect injection with 100% oil you don't necessarily need a kit, I do it on my vehicle with a simple pre-wash pump in summer, because my pump is bosch and my injectors are at 175 bars d 'origin.

on the rest you must respect the vehicle load, which can be automated as I said with T ° C sensor at the engine output, which controls the passage of oil / vegetable oil.

> but maybe you want me to display the links of the companies that offer the Tdi HDi kit?

"ONE" of the companies:
http://www.elsbett.com/fr/qui-sommes-no ... ction.html

ah you have to do everything!

oh yes ok I understand now that you don't know: it's not in France and you don't know how to look outside the borders?

when everyone has these vehicles, they'll all run on oil and everyone will say “but why haven't we done it before?” playing the game of impossibility is playing the lobby game.
0 x
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gaston13 » 05/08/08, 13:37

jonule wrote:when everyone has these vehicles, they'll all run on oil and everyone will say "but why haven't we done this before?",

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Excuse me for laughing a little at this magnificent vision of the future, where we will all drive on magnificent highways with the only landscape of rapeseed as far as the eye can see ...

No, do you seriously think that we can run the whole car park of our beautiful country in oil?

For IDHP, I would like to point out that I just said that in my opinion
it's not worth the shot
and not that it was not possible:

http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewtop ... ht=picasso

I just think that it is not worth bothering with an IDHP when we find at every corner of the IIBP in Bosh for a misery ... this is only an opinion, this is don't bother to be offended in your science :P
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 05/08/08, 14:10

no i don't have science, practice and imagination like everyone else, remains to know what to do with it ;-)

"for the moment" we still find indirect injections but the industry is trying to buy them back in order to destroy them, you haven't seen the ads "we buy your old one, he loved her but he leaves her, you pollute without FAP "etc?
free to those who are warned to buy these petrol engines ...

the case you cite on olio answer for himself: "Solution: since the purge time is greater than one minute, I have not had any incident." he tests himself and does not respect them. rules, do not do "1 minute" but measure the time it takes for the fuel to fill the entire injection line between solenoid valves, ie hoses, fuel filter, injection pump. this varies according to summer and winter, hence the% in winter without modification 30% and summer 50%.

to come back to your rapeseed fields, it's me who laughs:

> how quickly all the fields would be in rapeseed, everyone would be running on oil,
it does not happen overnight, it takes 10 years, the time to move on because:
> the diesel engine has been designed to run on vegetable oil, the gasoline engine on ethanol.

do you want corn fields (tropical plant replacing sugar cane which does not grow in france), wheat (80% ethanol)?

it's just a step back, nothing new, what we expect is not the nuclear electric car or petroleum hydrogen car, it's BIO-fueled from our generation, not that of the grandpa (green? ):
BTL, biomass to liquid, using methane gas from our organic waste that we do not recover enough (3500 installations in Germany, gas bus, gas suede train, 4 instalaltions in France ...) transformed into liquid disel by the fischer-tropps process.

> Don't you read Christophe's recent articles on liquid biomass? -)

but I don't hold it against you, everyone is repeating this, proof that propaganda has had its day and that you have watched TV well ...

PS: the HDi biacrburation of the individual is here:
http://home.tele2.fr/tinkerer/Bicarburation.htm
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 05/08/08, 14:57

Please stop trying to despise yourself in this way, I think that everyone contributes to the building as best they can, then the fischer tropsch sucks ...
Why???
It pollutes 50 percent more than conventional refining.
There is no single solution in the problem of peak oil but there are several solutions that will make up for this lack and that without any problem.
Oil is a whole, btl, ctl, gtl, electric, nuclear, agrofuel, nuclear are the solutions replacing them.
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
gaston13
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gaston13 » 05/08/08, 15:07

jonule wrote:"for the moment" we still find indirect injections but the industry is trying to buy them back in order to destroy them, you haven't seen the ads "we buy your old one, he loved her but he leaves her, you pollute without FAP "etc?
free to those who are warned to buy these petrol engines ...

We agree on that.

jonule wrote:the case you cite on olio answer for himself: "Solution: since the purge time is greater than one minute, I have not had any incident." he tests himself and does not respect them. rules, do not do "1 minute" but measure the time it takes for the fuel to fill the entire injection line between solenoid valves, ie hoses, fuel filter, injection pump. this varies according to summer and winter, hence the% in winter without modification 30% and summer 50%.

there you mix everything a little ...
for the purge time, ok everyone must test and get their own idea ...
but for the percentage of oil without changes in an ID, when you realize that it is too much, it may be too late ... I am not saying that it will not roll, but do you have any feedback? experience over the long term (30000 km for example) at 50% on an IDBP without changes?

jonule wrote:to come back to your rapeseed fields, it's me who laughs:

> how quickly all the fields would be in rapeseed, everyone would be running on oil,
it does not happen overnight, it takes 10 years, the time to move on because:
> the diesel engine was invented to run on vegetable oil, the gasoline engine on ethanol.

Yes, but at the time, the car was reserved for a handful of privileged people ...
Whether it is done in 10 years or in 3 months, the observation is the same, there will not be for everyone, what we need to review our lifestyle greatly dependent on transport.

jonule wrote:do you want corn fields (tropical plant replacing sugar cane which does not grow in france), wheat (80% ethanol)?

I don't see why you are implying this. I am well aware of the limits of agrofuels and opposed to the plundering of the countries of the "south" so that we can drive by giving us a pseudo clear conscience.

[quote = "jonule"]
but I don't hold it against you, everyone is repeating this, proof that propaganda has had its day and that you have watched TV well ...
[Quote]

I would like you to explain a little more to me.

The thank you box
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."