Search found 4 results

by AntoineEco
12/07/13, 15:28
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Eco and thermal construction technology - Eco Dôme
answers: 9
views: 14117

Thank you for letting me post my ad on your forum.

I apologize for posting in more than one category.
by AntoineEco
12/07/13, 00:03
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture

This is a "garden shed". In a week, it is difficult to achieve big plans. Finally, people have a job, a family and a limited budget. It is therefore not possible for the moment to realize a building larger than one could call "house". Sin ...
by AntoineEco
11/07/13, 23:50

Yes I am serious. The internship does not take place with me but with an association and the goal is to allow people who are interested to participate and learn a construction technique. Obviously this is not your case. No one has forced you to answer or waste your time here. I think ...
by AntoineEco
11/07/13, 22:48

Eco and thermal construction technology - Eco Dôme

Hello everyone, I am organizing a construction internship in September to share a construction technique that will amaze you. This technique is both ecological and unique: we build domes. It is earth-based construction and therefore offers remarkable thermal properties ...

Go Advanced search