Water recovery tanks on agricultural land?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Water recovery tanks on agricultural land?

by Zoe Morgane » 28/09/22, 12:48

Macro wrote:Diogenes...I salute you...
Two m3 of grain and 20m3 of water for three pullets....They have an appetite : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

In short, it smells of the person who wants to live off the grid who has not been able to put his tiny house on land bought at a low price in a protected or at-risk area who wants to get around the laws...

Hello Macro, believe that on the side of Diogenes syndrome I have a perfect command of the subject, given that a close relative is touched by it and that I am very far from being in this operating scheme of recovery and compulsive accumulation, I do not don't let it overflow and I've got things squared up. Hygiene and cleanliness are essential for me.

To continue on your launch, I was not invested in a Tinyhouse or in an overpriced land blindly by getting ripped off and thinking I could install what I want, where I want, and how I want it .

Finally, yes you are absolutely right on one point, I want to live off the grid, is this criminal? if so, tell me which article of law prohibits it.
I would very much like to be able to buy a small house in a lost corner, where I could easily install a solar and water recovery system, but my situation does not allow it, I am disabled, so I am not the right to have credit.

I am not trying to get around the law because that means for me not respecting it. I'm just actively looking for a solution to live independently, a bit away from civilization with my means, if this, once again, is illegal, you would be very urban to let me know.
And if you have ideas or suggestions that can allow me to advance in this project, I thank you in advance for communicating them to me.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/09/22, 13:05

Zoe-Morgan wrote:I would like to know if I invest in agricultural land (therefore not building) if I have the right to store water recovery tanks there and if so whether or not I have the right to meter in these tank.

That is to say, to store rainwater, you must first be able to collect it.... Hence generally roofs...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/09/22, 13:24

in rural areas it is not necessary

just go to the stream and pump, then pour into a tank.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/09/22, 13:41

Remundo wrote:in rural areas it is not necessary

just go to the stream and pump, then pour into a tank.

What if we don't have a stream?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/09/22, 14:26

you go to the fountain of course.

How do you think the peasants water the cows? With the water from the roofs? : Mrgreen:
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/09/22, 14:28

Remundo wrote:you go to the fountain of course.

How do you think the peasants water the cows? With the water from the roofs? : Mrgreen:

Yeah, as everyone knows in the countryside we either have a stream nearby or a fountain... you should come to the 04 to see. : roll:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/09/22, 14:34

yep, I'm sure there is no fountain or water in the cottages of 04.

He's a tough Guyguy!! With the hard-harvested dry kindling, it distills the urine to replenish its drinking water supply.
0 x
Zoe Morgane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Zoe Morgane » 28/09/22, 14:40

Logically, almost all municipalities in France have at least one source of water, that of the cemetery.
I am not saying that this water is fit for consumption, but in most cases, a Berkey filter will make it fit for consumption, among other possibilities and to be sure it is possible to do it already by either even preliminary analyzes (pesticide and ph) and in case of doubt a lab can say if it is drinkable or not after filtration.
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/09/22, 14:41

Remundo wrote:yep, I'm sure there is no fountain or water in the cottages of 04.

He's a tough Guyguy!! With the hard-harvested dry kindling, it distills the urine to replenish its drinking water supply.

Either you're really stupid, or you're doing it on purpose... or a bit of both. In our country, when there is neither a fountain nor a stream, the peasants bring water with tanks pulled by tractors to the pastures. Moreover, this summer all the fountains were dry, except for some located downstream of the Verdon canyon.
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 28 / 09 / 22, 14: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/09/22, 14:42

and where do they fill them? Ducon?
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"