Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutionsWhat is GMO?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1465
Registration: 27/05/17, 22:20
Location: boundary between North and Aisne
x 285

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Moindreffor » 11/01/19, 15:42

Janic wrote:It's not about loving or not. I guess you're not a treatment for love of it, but because you're afraid of dying, which is not the same thing and so you believe it, you want to believe it desperately.
.
that's where you're wrong again, I do not believe in my treatmentbecause unlike you my scientific background allows me to understand and analyze objectively its action and its effectiveness,
Janic wrote:so you are a doctor or a biologist?

I have a little training in both actually, I told you I've been looking for a long time and then more than 30 years with the same disease we end up knowing everything about her if we're an actor, not just actor taking these medicines ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear best"
(of me)

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6445
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 86

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Janic » 11/01/19, 17:42

I did not suppose, that's my case, I had this choice to make
a) I did not have the choice, in France we save people, so being in the comas they saved my life (in the comas I had a belief in the therapy was very strong) so yes j should have died but it was not
You answer beside the subject, I do not speak not from you, but your child in these circumstances. You speak to me ego, I speak to you unconditional love
b) better than anything, no it is despair, very bad counselor, you get tricked by any quack
Indeed, it is despair that drives you to look elsewhere for what you can not offer. So in the same circumstances you would have let your child die.
c) yes people cure and others do not, I suffer from an incurable disease so no problem if others are doing better for them
I did not mention sound case, but the eventual one of your child under the same circumstances, so it does not matter if he dies because people are healed and others do not.
d) each case is unique, so yes do everything for, but I also chose to test something else to help other patients, and it paid off
again I did not speak of you as a sick adult, but with a child with leukemia who is at risk of dying. So you agree, this father has: " also chose to test something else to help her daughter, and it paid off"until the social services THAT WERE DISCARDED, get involved.
e) my child has gone better off the conventional system, natural remissions are known,
even leukemias? There you greatly interest me!
but the rest of your story is false, no one can impose treatment on a patient, without passing judgment and no judge will impose unnecessary treatment, social services do not have this power fortunately
Oh no, and it's lived. If a child is ill, the social services have all the power, accompanied by a police officer, often a commissioner, to remove a child from his parents to entrust him to the health services because no doctor has this right himself. When a child is removed from parental authority and in an emergency, the judge relies on doctors to act in the interest of the patient ... dying.
Then a judge has no competence in terms of health but only right, and if he can impose that a child is treated, he has no power to impose the mode. But most of the time, it is the hospitals and allopathic clinics that inherit the sick child (homeopathic clinics are rare except in major cities, why homeopathic? Because ALL homeopathic doctors are graduates of conventional medicine and they have the ability to practice in their specialty, whatever the pathology)
But you still do not answer the question: your child will dieaccording to the social and health services, the doctor declaring the patient incurable, the social services are responsible for returning the child to his parents or substitutes. So you let him die, it's your choice!
The parents in question, less fatalistic, defeatist or resigning decided otherwise and without the intervention of these authorities, the child had a good chance of escaping: that's all! Now, apart from you maybe, parents abandoned by the official medicine will prefer medicines that are conventional, if they can save their child.
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1190
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 57

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Exnihiloest » 11/01/19, 18:56

Janic wrote:... your child will die, according to the social and health services, the doctor declaring the patient incurable, the social services are responsible for returning the child to his parents or substitutes. So you let him die, it's your choice!
The parents in question, less fatalistic, defeatist or resigning decided otherwise and without the intervention of these authorities, the child had a good chance of escaping: that's all! Now, apart from you maybe, parents abandoned by the official medicine will prefer medicines that are conventional, if they can save their child.

Except for very rare unexplained remissions, the result will be the same, whether children or adults: death.
With your method, parents will be able to say to themselves, to give themselves a good conscience rather than to admit that science has limits: "we did everything for him", ie in fact, anything. These postures of illusion take the place of reason.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 6445
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 86

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Janic » 12/01/19, 09:41

Except very rare unexplained remissionsthe result will be the same, whether children or adults: death.
Still zero in analysis. No forgiveness is inexplicable, but some do not have the ability to analyze them since they are outside their area of ​​expertise.
Moreover, people tired of allopathy, or simply abandoned by the official medicine to their plight, and having found their solution outside the system, do not shout on the roof since not listened by deaf. And they are by the thousands, by millions of the world, these healings unexplained by allopathic medicine.
As far as death is concerned, we are all mortal, so this reasoning is silly.
So if a doctor practices a therapy that improves the health of a highly ill individual, this is attributed to the practitioner's science and the effectiveness of the therapies implemented, but if it is practiced outside the system, it becomes the opposite It was only by chance that it had to happen thanks to the previously given therapies which have only a delayed effect, all the "resuscitated" of a medicine in failure have heard these phony reflections.
With your method, parents will be able to say to themselves, to give themselves a good conscience rather than to admit that science has limits: "we did everything for him", ie in fact, anything. These postures of illusion take the place of reason.
AT)! It is not MY method since it is only a testimony collected and ignorant of what has been practiced
B) is to take, in this example, the parents and the doctors for ignorant ones having noted the facts from either side, twice in a row, so no chance in question.
C) Parents could only see the difference between two medical applications. The official in check, the unofficial bringing a net improvement.
D) the "we did everything for him ", in this case for her, came from the medical services themselves, since returning the child to his parents to die there, for not being able to cure it, as for the 150.000 other victims of the cancers [*]
E) Not being able to verify to the end, if this improvement could have gone to the final cure since official medicine got the better of the child's life. So between two "illusions" as much choose the most efficient and the most humane.

[*] This is a small tip, hypocritical, so as not to count a death in the hospital whose reasons must be specified on the death notice, but at home (unless the doctor is honest) the mention on the cause will be " stopped breathing", by failure of medicine to treat a leukemia, so not counted.And does not come to tell me the opposite since it happened in my family. and it's common to distort statistics.
This person enters the Parisian hospital specialized in cancer and leukemia, a young doctor lays a catheter and magnifying glass and the chemo liquid spreads in the lung. The pulmonologist assures the family that he is in control of the situation and the oncologist says the same, even though he has been placed in a sterile isolation room. Of course he dies and the death certificate mentions, in medical terms that families never understand: death of having stopped breathing! 8) No mention of the skid, the lack of medical knowledge of the situation, just Stopped breathing since he had not had time to finally die of this leukemia, even though he was there for it.
Maybe if he had gone to see a "charlatan" who was really healing, he would still be alive!
0 x
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" Exnihiloest
Moindreffor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1465
Registration: 27/05/17, 22:20
Location: boundary between North and Aisne
x 285

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Moindreffor » 13/01/19, 11:47

Janic wrote:
I did not suppose, that's my case, I had this choice to make
a) I did not have the choice, in France we save people, so being in the comas they saved my life (in the comas I had a belief in the therapy was very strong) so yes j should have died but it was not
You answer beside the subject, I do not speak not from you, but your child in these circumstances.

it would be the same, I do not see the difference ... you're weird you, you would react differently? you would not give your child the same attention as you?
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear best"
(of me)

Moindreffor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1465
Registration: 27/05/17, 22:20
Location: boundary between North and Aisne
x 285

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Moindreffor » 13/01/19, 11:54

Janic wrote: If a child is ill, the social services have all the power, accompanied by a police officer, often a commissioner, to remove a child from his parents to entrust him to the health services because no doctor has this right himself. When a child is removed from parental authority and in case of emergencythe judge relies on doctors to act according to the interest of the patient ... dying.
Then a judge has no competence in terms of health but only right, and if he can impose that a child is treated, he has no power to impose the mode. But most of the time, it is the hospitals and allopathic clinics that inherit the sick child (homeopathic clinics are rare except in major cities, why homeopathic? Because ALL homeopathic doctors are graduates of conventional medicine and they have the ability to practice in their specialty, whatever the pathology)
But you still do not answer the question: your child will dieaccording to the social and health services, the doctor declaring the patient incurable, the social services are responsible for returning the child to his parents or substitutes. So you let him die, it's your choice!
The parents in question, less fatalistic, defeatist or resigning decided otherwise and without the intervention of these authorities, the child had a good chance of escaping: that's all! Now, apart from you maybe, parents abandoned by the official medicine will prefer medicines that are conventional, if they can save their child.

in case of emergency there you tell us the child is better with a parallel medicine, so no more urgency, so no intervention of anyone, if not urgent no intervention
my child to an incurable disease, yes I will do the cases 1 2 3 or 4 that you quoted, but the end of your story is a beautiful fable, I do not see its interest
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1465
Registration: 27/05/17, 22:20
Location: boundary between North and Aisne
x 285

Re: what is GMO?

Unread Messageby Moindreffor » 13/01/19, 12:21

you will find examples for or against examples, which proves that wanting to prove by example or observation is idiotic and sterile

unexplained remissions that can be attributed to any pseudo-science, religion, or remedy of grandmother ....
deaths despite treatment ...

between the two millions of patients treated on the same protocol and who heal

if, as Janic says, millions of patients recover from the conventional, we can no longer speak of confidentiality, that would be known ... and nothing in the press at such scales
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear best"
(of me)




  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 2 guests