New lazy 04 kitchen garden

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New lazy 04 kitchen garden

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/09/18, 10:54

Moindreffor wrote:and there in the garden you have to plan weeks, even months, even years in advance, just thinking about it, I feel myself growing old : Oops:

Image it is more or less that...
0 x
Diabolorent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Diabolorent » 21/09/18, 09:56

: Lol: : Lol:
Yes that's it Nico, but anticipate on a few seconds I can do : Twisted: but over a few weeks, months or even years : Shock: : Shock: it's not the same : Mrgreen:
I think it takes training, like motorcycle, but the hardest as said Moindreffor is planning anticipation ... and then it becomes tiring just thinking about it : Oops:

But I put myself right away, the proof: I did not plan to harvest my grapes this WE but I anticipated by posing Monday of RTT : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: you never know :P
0 x
"It is not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society" Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/09/18, 12:24

Diabolorent wrote:: Lol: : Lol:
Yes that's it Nico, but anticipate on a few seconds I can do : Twisted: but over a few weeks, months or even years : Shock: : Shock: it's not the same : Mrgreen:
I think it takes training, like motorcycle, but the hardest as said Moindreffor is planning anticipation ... and then it becomes tiring just thinking about it : Oops:

But I put myself right away, the proof: I did not plan to harvest my grapes this WE but I anticipated by posing Monday of RTT : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: you never know :P

: Mrgreen: it also starts there ... : Mrgreen:

Good harvest.

On our side it will be agricultural fair ... : Idea:
0 x
Diabolorent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Diabolorent » 03/10/18, 09:54

Good, mixed results for wine :|

As for grapes, the grapes are much more numerous than last year but they have suffered.
IMG_2194.JPG

Still some beautiful clusters in the whole ...
IMG_2199.JPG

... but we had to sort them by hand before treading them : Shock:
IMG_2197.JPG

Only here, the alcoholic fermentation did not start as it should and did not do as it should have: more sugar but no alcohol : Shock:
Not sweet enough, not enough natural yeasts? I dunno !
The juice was not good at all so I did not bother to press: in the trash!
IMG_2209.JPG

We have therefore re-harvested (fortunately there are still clusters) but in the meantime we have purchased a crusher.
IMG_2207.JPG

Much faster and more effective than footing : Shock: :D
IMG_2204.JPG

This time it was put directly in barrels and to be sure of the start of the fermentation, yeast was added. It works for the moment, the bubbling is in progress, we cross our fingers :D
IMG_2208.JPG

Then for the pressing we found a small press of occas (mare of the pillowcase and the handles of picks : Shock: ) we're going to get tonight 8)
Pressoir.jpg
Pressoir.jpg (86.11 Kio) Accessed 2729 times

Remains more than the know-how : Shock:

Otherwise Monday's tomato harvest after a good harvest already on Friday:
IMG_2203.JPG

+ a crate of cherry tomatoes :)
1 x
"It is not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society" Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Stef72
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Stef72 » 03/10/18, 16:58

great grape pressing!

I'm very interested in this area, at home we made apple juice, I also brew beer, playful activity and that gives a lot of satisfaction!

hold us to the juice!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/10/18, 19:11

Diabolorent wrote:
Only here, the alcoholic fermentation did not start as it should and did not do as it should have: more sugar but no alcohol

It is possible that the drought and the high temperatures did not favor the development of the yeasts, as they blocked the mildew [so far, at home, whether in the tunnel or outside, the tomatoes are not / little affected - I think "dried leaves" are not necessarily mildew].

It is also possible that your grape, too sweet, has blocked the fermentation. I do not know from what sugar content, natural fermentation becomes difficult.

View: https://www.vignevin-sudouest.com/publi ... olique.php

I think - but I'm not competent es-wines - that you would have had interest to harvest earlier, to have a little acid ...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 04/10/18, 20:28

Did67 wrote:
Diabolorent wrote:
Only here, the alcoholic fermentation did not start as it should and did not do as it should have: more sugar but no alcohol

It is possible that the drought and the high temperatures did not favor the development of the yeasts, as they blocked the mildew [so far, at home, whether in the tunnel or outside, the tomatoes are not / little affected - I think "dried leaves" are not necessarily mildew].

It is also possible that your grape, too sweet, has blocked the fermentation. I do not know from what sugar content, natural fermentation becomes difficult.

View: https://www.vignevin-sudouest.com/publi ... olique.php

I think - but I'm not competent es-wines - that you would have had interest to harvest earlier, to have a little acid ...

yes the harvest is always triggered according to the sugar level
and so you should have kept your grape juice and let it rot, there would not have been a winemaking but an alcoholic fermentation and you could have made grape marc, distilling this alcohol as it is done by letting macerate fallen apples , plums and other fruits, a pity to have thrown
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 04/10/18, 22:26

Did67 wrote:It is possible that the drought and the high temperatures did not favor the development of the yeasts, as they blocked the mildew [so far, at home, whether in the tunnel or outside, the tomatoes are not / little affected - I think "dried leaves" are not necessarily mildew].
Same thing here, it's really not a year in Mildiou.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 05/10/18, 09:23

We can already provide videos on Youtube "demonstrating" that such perlimpinpin powder, such esoteric, quantum or biodynamic practice or whatever works!

In the absence of witnesses ("controls"), everything works. This year.

I still have 3 videos to edit, but I have to film a fourth, before being taken speed by this wave!
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 05/10/18, 10:22

I can always inquire with my daughter ... she worked until recently at the Littorale ...

http://www.lalittorale.fr/
0 x