GMOs good for health

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: GMOs good for health

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/02/22, 16:15

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:When I read "doctors heal, only God heals", sorry, but for me it's an insurmountable dead end... :(

we agree, because once again in this remark there is belief, and therefore any reference to a belief is for me an obstacle to constructive reflection
This comment is from you:
agriculture/et-si-le-bio-etait-un-leurre-euuuuuh-t15738-230.html?hilit=les%20m%C3%A9decins%20soignent,%20seul%20Dieu%20gu%C3%A9rit#p363933
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 09/02/22, 16:39

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:When I read "doctors heal, only God heals", sorry, but for me it's an insurmountable dead end... :(

we agree, because once again in this remark there is belief, and therefore any reference to a belief is for me an obstacle to constructive reflection
This comment is from you:
agriculture/et-si-le-bio-etait-un-leurre-euuuuuh-t15738-230.html?hilit=les%20m%C3%A9decins%20soignent,%20seul%20Dieu%20gu%C3%A9rit#p363933

indeed, but it must be put in context, I am talking about a beautiful reflection, so it is tinged with irony and addressed precisely to believers
you are not going to start taking everything out of context, extracting bits of sentences to divert the words
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/02/22, 21:25

lesserforderintelligent reflection
To say that nature creates nothing is very beautiful, but it's rhetoric, you're playing on the word create, a plant produces nectar, that's the function, yes, but starting from nothing, we there is something after so there is creation
This is only partly correct, because it is not really about creating the nectar factory but about biological programming.
But we are at the time of programming and all these are established by programmers/creators, EXTERNAL to the object, to the programmed product, which will then produce what it was programmed for. No product programs itself or prove it!
Then the plant in question does not exist by itself, it is part of a whole where everyone is linked and dependent on other forms of life and to achieve this, a beginning is needed. which does not exist by biological self-creation.
in this case, man does not create anything either, he puts molecules in contact under the right conditions, which assemble,
this is called programming as for the hardware assembly lines, but again these assembly lines are not self-programming. (But we are not going to repeat everything that has been seen and reviewed in the subject on evolution and chance)
it does not intervene itself, the chemical reactions are done by themselves,
ah, ah, coincidentally too? The probabilities that they assemble by themselves to build a coherent system are statistically nil.
it's easy to make a mistake of scale and to say that we are incapable

it is especially that it has nothing to do with a scale (of what besides?) any.
if Man was not able to do something identical to nature, it is because we could tell the difference, so sort natural molecules among molecules identical to nature, what Man or nature is unable to do, a plant does not reject a molecule identical to nature, our taste is fooled by synthetic vanillin, you have already spoken of the R and L molecules, but R or L we know how to sort, therefore not identical
blabla deja vu!
Precisely, natural reproduction has differences complex that synthetic chemicals do not have. As Raoult also points out, we confuse complicated and complex, chemistry, by obligation, makes the simplification that does not exist in the natural environment and it is this complexity that keeps everything that lives in balance.
and therefore it is not because man knows how to make the bricks that he knows how to make the building, not yet, but science evolves every day, so not today but maybe tomorrow,
: Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
Precisely, even to make bricks the human must already know the composition, the mixtures and that he has learned it, it does not come by chance
It's the dream of transhumanism that has never been observed and therefore reproduced. All of this is the fantasy of a retarded teenager who has seen too many comic books and other films Come back down to earth!
is it a good or a bad thing, everyone has their own convictions, what I blame you for is more your attitude than your words, we have the right to disagree but by posing as the knowledgeable and we the idiots, you do not allow any contradictory debate, you pose as a dictator of knowledge
the directors of any kind of knowledge are those who are called scientists and they rarely agree among themselves for lack of being able to verify their hypotheses and beliefs.
Create the first particle of life and we'll talk about it.
if Janic or Obamot brought me real arguments, I could hear them,
these are not arguments that would allow you to hear anything, it is the experience, the experience on the ground where everything has no intellectual explanation. You're doing us pure zetism right there
and therefore any reference to a belief is for me an obstacle to constructive reflection
the joker! Everyone believes in something, it's as fundamental as breathing, the lack of one or the other leads to death and as, by chance, the greatest scientists of all time were just believers and that did not prevent them from having a constructive reflection, quite the contrary.
the telethon is especially for children, the disease often kills before, but if we treat our children why could they not reproduce? who will forbid them? so as the patients number in the thousands across the world, it is no longer a possibility but a reality, and so there you give your endorsement
are you pretending to play dumb or is it natural for you?
I rather refuse to give my approval to the billions paid to shareholders when they could precisely be better used to treat orphan diseases. You refuse that these billions are used to treat and you want to do junk morality!
patients with cystic fibrosis transplanted lungs find a sufficiently correct life, their reproductive function is not affected, which will be the same once treated and not cured and therefore nothing will prevent them from having children
Who said otherwise outside of your usual fantasies. As long as a pathology is not transmissible to subsequent generations, nothing prevents reproduction. You hold one of these layers!
do not talk about research on orphan diseases when you do not suffer from them, you are not in the best position to know this problem that you only encounter from the outside and from your reading
This is no longer stupidity, it's pure bullshit. This research could, on the contrary, be multiplied by 1.000 with all the dough passed on to the shareholders who grow fat on the misfortune of the patients of whom they have nothing to give a damn, them and you obviously.
You should stop all your chemicals, it eats your brain dramatically.. if you still have one of course!
When I read "doctors heal, only God heals",
Do doctors cure their patients? and if they cannot: what cures them?

guy
as she escapes Janic who worships other idols...
like ? Can you name me just one?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/02/22, 22:19

Janic wrote:more and more delirious the debilex!

Like Jules Verne.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/02/22, 22:25

Moindreffor wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:he said at the end of his arguments

The arguments, they exist but with you we talk to a wall but I don't want to repeat everything in a loop ad vitam and since I don't want your monologue to drag on, I cut it short (as with Janic, by the way ).

it's a shame because like every time we take a step towards you, we find the beginning of an agreement on a bit of a subject, you have to balance everything, you might think that it pisses you off sometimes having to admit that you may not be 100% right

if Janic or Obamot brought me real arguments, I could hear them, but since most of the time it's insults first and then bad faith, we have to continue, the theses they defend find mainly fertile ground in France, because here we prefer doubt to certainty, and it is by exploiting doubt that they exist, removing doubt and their world collapses
What is this kind of posture which consists in acting as if you hold the truth...

And then blah-blah-blah, you would like to place us in the position of obtuse individuals, whereas it is YOU who stands your ground!
And not the reverse...

The “step” in your direction, it has been attempted for ages already, but you remain on your academic achievements, while many discoveries have been made since. No, I won't take a specific example, I've already tried that before. It hasn't been done to me three times...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/02/22, 11:39

Obamot wrote:The “step” in your direction, it has been attempted for ages already, but you remain on your academic achievements, while many discoveries have been made since. No, I won't take a specific example, I've already tried that before. It hasn't been done to me three times...

your problem is that you take the border between discovery and conviction and that you move that towards postulates, yes for many things we currently think not to say we believe that, we are convinced of... and we see on the public scene of big names in science oppose contradict each other when in the end, they must not be far from thinking the same thing

the two guys who fight because one is against the other is for, do you know her?

I do not camp on my positions, I am ready for anything, except that what you bring, is not "sufficiently" convincing for me, but biblical word for you, this is our opposition, you are believers of the scientific fact that you defend what deprives you of all critical sense, and therefore you can no longer be critical on subjects, nor even admit negative criticism, but worse still, positive criticism you also refuse
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/02/22, 17:52

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:The “step” in your direction, it has been attempted for ages already, but you remain on your academic achievements, while many discoveries have been made since. No, I won't take a specific example, I've already tried that before. It hasn't been done to me three times...

your problem is that you take the border between discovery and conviction and that you move that towards postulates,
Evidence?
What about? On an “acid VS base” balance at a “favorable” pH to achieve homeostasis?

Thank you and goodbye.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/03/23, 23:39

The dogmatists will not like it, but the battle against the RC is only done with good-thinking...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/23, 00:26

I wanted to read Izentrop's post, but impossible, this thread is so crazy that I come across this, every time:

- " What happened to Claudia Effenberg?
She was so beautiful, and today she is unrecognizable

Screenshot_2023-03-05-00-18-24-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-05-00-18-24-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (489.09 Kio) Consulté 1424 fois
: Mrgreen: So I give up... Anyway I eat 'BIO' for the same price as non-BIO, I just eat 20% less, which is very beneficial for my health...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/03/23, 09:13

obamot
Anyway I eat 'BIO' for the same price as non-BIO, I just eat 20% less, which is very beneficial for my health...
it is obvious that ORGANIC quality replaces non-organic quantity and therefore renders the use of GMOs obsolete, supposedly to fight against hunger in the world while this promotes the end of life in this world
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré